Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

shawnphase

Birthday
kiwifarms.net
My bet is that behind the scenes he either gives Buzzfeed a sob story to try to be able to work for them again, or (more likely) he tries to tell them that his "alt-right persona" was just an act so that he could "go deep undercover" and is finally ready to start writing articles about his time "undercover" and serve as their "expert" on the alt-right.
heh, the old double agent switcheroo. careercow hal turner pulled this shit while he was a fucking fbi informant, went on his radio show and called for judges heads to roll while taking money from uncle s. probably wasnt the wisest decision as he did a 4 year bid in the pen over it, amongst other shit. i would think baked would be informed on who and what hal was and maybe learned from his mistakes, but on the other hand, im sure news outlet yoinks are much easier to hoodwink and fuck with...

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
heh, the old double agent switcheroo. careercow hal turner pulled this shit while he was a fucking fbi informant, went on his radio show and called for judges heads to roll while taking money from uncle s. probably wasnt the wisest decision as he did a 4 year bid in the pen over it, amongst other shit. i would think baked would be informed on who and what hal was and maybe learned from his mistakes, but on the other hand, im sure news outlet yoinks are much easier to hoodwink and fuck with...
Modern SJWs/alt-right don’t seem aware of or like to acknowledge prominent white supremacists being plants/informants.

Nigero

Pasta Nibba
kiwifarms.net
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU5LQX9bkYs
A guy called MustacheMatt used an old password from the time he managed Baked's accounts and managed to livestream in his channel. I know this guy because he stole Tim Pool's hat in a livestream making him really mad ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRuojeRR7fU ).
I don't know if this livestream has some worth but I find the fact that Baked never changed his passwords and can be fucked with that easily very amusing.

BobManly

kiwifarms.net
A guy called MustacheMatt used an old password from the time he managed Baked's accounts and managed to livestream in his channel. I know this guy because he stole Tim Pool's hat in a livestream making him really mad ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRuojeRR7fU ).
I don't know if this livestream has some worth but I find the fact that Baked never changed his passwords and can be fucked with that easily very amusing.
I hope he changes the password.

EDIT: I meant MustacheMatt

Last edited:

Blagher

kiwifarms.net
He marched at Charlottesville and was pretty apologetic about it right? Don't know if that's gonna be an automatic blackball from any major institution unless he starts straight up doxxing the Alt right.

Maybe he get a non with Enochs crew?

• Optimistic
Reactions: shawnphase

14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88

the real weev. seriously.
kiwifarms.net
lol nigger is rekt af

that being said alaska is the type to call the cops (he's snitched on his fellow dudes before) and this is actually a felony

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
G-guys did...did you know i fight for our freedom as Americans against the radical left!!! They throw water bottles at m-me...

No, Baked is definitely not a neo-nazi, and Jim is also not the type who would express legitimate concerns about something like this. He's not even alt-right. Jim obviously wanted to stir shit, he has developed a massive hate-boner for Baked after the stream where he called him out on his bullshit and he replied with "at least I show my face". I undertand it, but I can't say I don't have a tiny bit of empathy for Baked, he may be a greedy fucker but at the end of the day he's just a clumsy dork who really doesn't know any better.
Pretty late but knowing Jim, I agree with it being him stirring up shit. it was well executed strike. Reminder Baked always said "I don't care if people label me a neo-nazi, I'm fighting for our freedom against the sjws" and Jim used that to his advantage.

Bakeds relationship with IP/and his fans was like an affair. Baked knew who is audience was and what they were about but he had to keep it a secret to be part of the cx crew.

Jim being a shit stirry boi was going to end up taking his audience side and showing both parties how two face baked was.

I can't say for certain it was a extreme hate boner, but rather just to show him how it feels to get fucked, like BA was doing to his audience and ofc his own amusement.

And thats the story how BA lost his virginity. Pozzed by Jim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
So he's back to the MAGA version of Baked Alaska. Was really hoping he'd try a new angle, like vegan or muzzie.
Yeah, I really thought he was going to try the "I was tricked by the evil siren's song of the alt-right, but now that I have had time to reflect I have become woke" redemption arc.

But the timing of this is cute. Baked saw that IBS/the internet right that had shit on him were now focused and Mundane Matt and K&T and flagging. The traitor Jim who turned out not to be his internet fwiend has his own shit going on. Cokehead Warski is doing his gay ass purple shit. I don't follow IRL streaming, but the autism that is the Ice Poseidon always makes it seems like its in a constant state of drama with a revolving cast of characters.

After waiting for months Baked Alaska clearly looked around and thought he had an opening to slide under the radar of his "enemies" and rebuild his MAGApede base as if nothing happened. What a bitch ass coward.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino