Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

0life

kiwifarms.net
His attempts at attention whoring is also explicit.
Has to be at LA, somehow he wants to get it going during Vidcon... etc. to maximise viewership.

Kind of pathetic to bring so many stupid conditions.
To be fair, a lot of these conditions were in the original proposal made by Ralph & co. to Baked Alaska. Since he lives nearby doing it in LA is really appealing. What he doesn't understand is now people have realized doing it in CA would be nearly impossible due to their regulations, so it's TN or nothing.

Honestly I'd like to see Ralph and BA duke it out. It would be funny as fuck and BA would have motivation to train due to Ralph's humiliation of him.

AltisticRight

Straight Pride, World Wide.
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, a lot of these conditions were in the original proposal made by Ralph & co. to Baked Alaska. Since he lives nearby doing it in LA is really appealing. What he doesn't understand is now people have realized doing it in CA would be nearly impossible due to their regulations, so it's TN or nothing.

Honestly I'd like to see Ralph and BA duke it out. It would be funny as fuck and BA would have motivation to train due to Ralph's humiliation of him.
Yeah good point. I wouldn't mind seeing Baked fight Ralph. Ralph has a lot of conditions too, many which are (((shekel-grubbing-centric))). I do get what he means though, who wants to lose money?

Imnotretardedimjustme

kiwifarms.net
Yeah good point. I wouldn't mind seeing Baked fight Ralph. Ralph has a lot of conditions too, many which are (((shekel-grubbing-centric))). I do get what he means though, who wants to lose money?
Warski vs Baked is way better IMO both are complety pussys who buckle under the least bit of pressure. Andy needs to get knocked down a peg stat as hes starting to fly to close to the sun again.

Colonel J

The Sheriff
kiwifarms.net
Baked Alaska releases a new video, How The Far Right Radicalized The New Zealand Shooter, which is being panned. It's already been posted, but this is archived on the site now:

JF breifly responds to comments about Baked Alaska's above video in their first stream today, The Deplatforming of Jordan & Why You Shouldn't Care | TPS #355.

JF, begrudgingly, analyzes Baked Alaska's recent video more in-depth in the following stream, Greg Johnson on The Yang Gang | TPS #356. It's too long for me to clip so I'll just timestamp the video below. Will consider putting on MEGA later.

Attachments

Last edited:

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
Has someone broken the news to Yang gently that he has the backing of "internet neo nazis". That will go down well with his supporters.
Yang hired a PR firm, that has been astroturfing for him on "peace one love" boards of peace and love on both chans and plebbit. So one would assume, that he knows, what is going on. Lots of neon nazi messaging, you see attached to Yang message, is a backlash, since the inhabitants of these boards found out, that they were being used.
Moral of the story is, that one should be careful about co-opting the boards for their message, since it will be subverted in the way most damaging to the brand, as we've seen with the Yang 2020 turned into Yang 1488.

David_cadbury

kiwifarms.net
Have not been paying attention to baked in a while but its good that he is attempting to right some wrongs he did in the past (assuming here that he is being genuine and not pandering for attention). I do agree with some of what he was saying about internet meme culture. Chan boards, this board and most social media sites are in my mind internet equivalents of crack-houses where peoples minds are trained to to feed off of various forms of instant gratification and everyone's sense of consequence takes a back seat to getting internet points.
Cult leaders have been replaced by algorithms and now these mematic cults like the alt right/neo neo nazis/gamergaters/whatever are decentralized. The media props up certain thought leaders like Richard Spencer or Milo Yianopulous, but they are caught in a current just like everyone else. They are removed from the public narrative, the people pat themselves on the back, and nothing changes.

"Memes radicalize people!"
He says after making a Yang gang song
It's more like being directed by a current. People need to pay attention to where it's taking them

John Carmack

kiwifarms.net
(assuming here that he is being genuine and not pandering for attention).
The dude went from supporting Black Lives Matter to being an Alt-Lite MAGApede to full on Alt-Right. He was even besties with Spencer and was present at Charlottesville. You're assuming a lot if you're actually expecting consistency or integrity from this bandwagon hopping faggot.

NPC2580

kiwifarms.net
Look how many jump cuts he did in this video, how much did he have to edit a 4 minute video?

Quick question - from the Yang Gang video it looks like he's got a new GF, any info on her? She cute?

Garth

kiwifarms.net
Look how many jump cuts he did in this video, how much did he have to edit a 4 minute video?

Quick question - from the Yang Gang video it looks like he's got a new GF, any info on her? She cute?
He's dating this utter psycho: https://twitter.com/ashtonbirdie/

While she is attractive, she's quite unstable and known for it. She had a short stint on infowars where she utterly embarrassed herself (as an aside, there were rumors circulating that she and Paul Joseph Watson were together). She made a couple appearances on Fox alongside a conservative leader of Berkeley during the "Battle of Berkeley" era. She also has a YT channel . As far as I know, she and Baked have been dating the last few months (or that's when I first heard of it).

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net

While she is attractive, she's quite unstable and known for it. She had a short stint on infowars where she utterly embarrassed herself (as an aside, there were rumors circulating that she and Paul Joseph Watson were together). She made a couple appearances on Fox alongside a conservative leader of Berkeley during the "Battle of Berkeley" era. She also has a YT channel . As far as I know, she and Baked have been dating the last few months (or that's when I first heard of it).
She looks like she's close to hitting the wall and desperately wants to appear conservative so a man will marry her.

NPC2580

kiwifarms.net

Thanks, good intel :biggrin: She also has an Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ashtonbirdie/ and one of her recent photos is with Baked Alaska, and someone the photo is flashing an OK sign, he's not doing so well on leaving the "toxic meme culture" is he?

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net

Totally conservative and trad to let a dude call you his "bitch" in a music vid.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino