Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

AltisticRight

🌽玉米內個🌽
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For those that are still interested... Baked Alaska is back, and he is leaching of the new conservative movement led by Kathy Zhu. How long do you think It will Take until they find his Kiwi Farms Thread and kicked Baked out ?

@PoliticalKathy on Twitter
Baked Alaska > Blacked Alaska > Baked rice?

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Also looks like he deleted that 8chan video? The one where he "condemns 8chan for causing mass shootings" aka just jumping on YET ANOTHER bandwagon to get more cash and scam people by pretending to be "one of them". But it got deleted shortly after the porselain vid was uploaded. Unsure if this was posted earlier but just something I noticed.

broilerrx

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone have the clip of Pozzed Alaska talking about how Fortnite saved his life, or some shit? I remember it being covered during one Killstream, and the Fortnite black hole event just brought it back to memory.

NPC2580

kiwifarms.net
Raph mentioned that Baked got into some kind of situation where he shook someone's hand, and they intimidated him by holding onto his hand long and Baked went into apology mode. The guy who was talking to Ralph at the time mentioned that there is video footage of this. Any updates on this? (Sorry to being vague)

• Autistic
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
So what happened to him? His Gab looks dead and no new videos in 8 months. After failing at wiggerdom, MAGA, Alt-Right, and "Yang Gang" he must be looking for some new thing to glom on to.

While he wasn't the most prolific lolcow, he was still one of my favorites just for the cringe factor.

{EDIT}

He's now a"Groyper"

Last edited:

TwinkLover6969

Boys are for pleasure women are for babies
kiwifarms.net
So what happened to him? His Gab looks dead and no new videos in 8 months. After failing at wiggerdom, MAGA, Alt-Right, and "Yang Gang" he must be looking for some new thing to glom on to.

While he wasn't the most prolific lolcow, he was still one of my favorites just for the cringe factor.

{EDIT}

He's now a"Groyper"
Probably still bumming in his families house in Phoenix while trolling rallies.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Actually he's been friends with Nick Fuentes for a long time, so it's not a huge surprise that he'd record an event for him. Nick is probably his last friend on the dissident right, and says that he still talks to him frequently about non-political things.
I'm surprised him and Nick are still friends considering how Nick is viewed as cool and genuine by his fanbase while Baked has no fanbase and is viewed as a grifter with no morals.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised him and Nick are still friends considering how Nick is viewed as cool and genuine by his fanbase while Baked has no fanbase and is viewed as a grifter with no morals.
The thing is nick is a fucking grifter too. Hes 21 hes got no college or general job experience and even tho he dosent claim adscheckel he collects donations. Hes a neet with a hobby that gets him a bunch of money.
Cause face it what is gonna do after this? with all the things he has said about women, niggers and jews who the fuck is gonna employ him?

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
The thing is nick is a fucking grifter too. Hes 21 hes got no college or general job experience and even tho he dosent claim adscheckel he collects donations. Hes a neet with a hobby that gets him a bunch of money.
Cause face it what is gonna do after this? with all the things he has said about women, niggers and jews who the fuck is gonna employ him?
If he was a smart grifter he'd realize how tyaxic Baked is for his brand.

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
He has college experience, Boston College iirc. But he's poisoned his brand for normie-ville with his antics. It's paying off for him now, and as long as he can figure out how to not get cancelled and ride his wave for the next 60 years, he should be fine. :optimistic:

Fluke

kiwifarms.net
He has college experience, Boston College iirc. But he's poisoned his brand for normie-ville with his antics. It's paying off for him now, and as long as he can figure out how to not get cancelled and ride his wave for the next 60 years, he should be fine. :optimistic:
You need to realise that fuentes has one skillset that he does pretty well. Its being a public face and debating. Meaning he has to be the face of the company or atleast on the publicity side. Meaning if one journalist in the future finds anything about him hes fucked. I like Fuentes and his energy but don´t for a second take him seriously.

"college experience" what the fuck those that mean? My friend did 2yrs as an engineer and dropped out is it the same kind "experience".

I always tought his confidence was fake that he was trying to simulate trumps energy. But holy shit its real. He has some kind of super socially retarded narcissism.
https://archive.md/0AmwV.
1574744972810.png

Could you image posting memes of yourself to own the libs in a facebook discussion? Well Fuentes can.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
You need to realise that fuentes has one skillset that he does pretty well. Its being a public face and debating. Meaning he has to be the face of the company or atleast on the publicity side. Meaning if one journalist in the future finds anything about him hes fucked. I like Fuentes and his energy but don´t for a second take him seriously.

"college experience" what the fuck those that mean? My friend did 2yrs as an engineer and dropped out is it the same kind "experience".

I always tought his confidence was fake that he was trying to simulate trumps energy. But holy shit its real. He has some kind of super socially exceptional narcissism.
https://archive.md/0AmwV.
View attachment 1025025
Could you image posting memes of yourself to own the libs in a facebook discussion? Well Fuentes can.
OK Boomer.

If he was a smart grifter he'd realize how tyaxic Baked is for his brand.
Guy seems to genuinely like Baked. Maybe he's really nice in person.

tuscangarder

☭Leader of Redgang☭ De-radicalization Station Open
kiwifarms.net
Baked probably has some sort of dirt on Nick. Him, irony bros, and Nick were all e- friends and did streams together.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Baked probably has some sort of dirt on Nick. Him, irony bros, and Nick were all e- friends and did streams together.
They all still are and do. I saw the last little bit of an IronyBro livestream just the other night, and was surprised to see Baked playing a big part in it. These are the same guys that so heavily denounced him earlier this year during a previous livestream, due to his gf being caught feeding dox info to Jared Holt about other dissident right figures she associated with. That's all forgotten now?