Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet / Anthime Joseph Gionet - White rapper, alt-right "activist", ex-Buzzfeed contributor; having a nuclear meltdown over Warski

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net
Had to search for this one and sort through those same images of the baked alaska dessert (it looks horrific who would eat that shit?) and found this:

/pol/ thread:

Light Upon Light:
www.lightuponlight.online

This all seems like a troll op to me since there's no evidence of Baked Alaska anywhere on their site and as far as I know he hasn't said anything about it, and their whole section on "shapeshifters" seems too on-the-nose. The archived /pol/ thread claims there will be an announcement today (Monday) but this all seems too insane and gay to be real. I hope it is real, though. I want another Porsalin documentary.
To be fair, I did notice it there, took 2 minutes to find any confirmation, failed, decided to drop this information here anyway. I could have been rused.

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Too be fair, I did notice it there, took 2 minutes to find any confirmation, failed, decided to drop this information here anyway. I could have been rused.
I guess I gotta watch this dipshit's Dlive today to see if he says anything. The funny thing about Baked Alaska is even if this is true it's not going to cause any waves and nobody is gonna give a shit. I can foresee a scenario where even the deradicalizers don't want to touch him cause he brings nothing to the table and is too cringe even for them.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Baked Akaska made his return to thr Killstream, the show that helped kill his internet career. I'll summarize the gist of what was said.
  • Baked feels he has been vindicated for "turning on his audience" (as Metokur put it) given YouTube's multiple waves of deplatforming and censorship as well as the current state of affairs regarding the tearing down of even non-Confederate statues.
  • He isn't suing Porsalin (was this a thing?) but says he wants to take down his video for doxing his parents. "That's not cool. Fuck you Porsalin. You're a faggot."
  • He doesn't like Chaggot because he acts like an emotional woman
  • Says his video condemning the altright was bad and was him cucking from pressure and job troubles. Says he got called by HR for GrubHub corporate about being Baked Alaska and he showed them his disavowel video. "It was a cowardly move and i regret it."
  • "Fuck BLM. Fuck George Floyd. He was a loser." "I'm anti-LGBT."
  • YOBA means year of baked Alaska.
  • Says he doesn't like wignats because they put race before God. Says the media is "owned by jews."
  • Says Andy Warski was stalking his ex Ashton and constantly sending her simp DMs and also that Zoom told him this. Andy says the stalker tweets were jokes. (Baked appears to be unaware of Zoom's history with these two.)
  • performed We Love Our Cops live

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm reading it right now. Did YouTube forward him that message/email? That doesn't seem standard to show people failed legal complaints on their videos. Why doesn't Porsalin just show the email/message of this?
I'm surprised he brought this up at all. It's gone now, but before that he made a community post, where he said that he is leaving YouTube, because it's not worth it and people are trying to fuck with him IRL. Then he deleted it, probably because he couldn't handle the responses.

• Informative
Reactions: Shaka Brah

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
That makes me a little more suspicious tbh. I'd hate to trust Baked more than Porsalin, but without showing the official email Baked can always say he's lying. Show the message and don't give Baked any possible outs. Also, i find it weird in the message Baked is simply referred to as Baked and not by his real name which also seems like standard practice.

Reactions: Shaka Brah

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
That makes me a little more suspicious tbh. I'd hate to trust Baked more than Porsalin, but without showing the official email Baked can always say he's lying. Show the message and don't give Baked any possible outs. Also, i find it weird in the message Baked is simply referred to as Baked and not by his real name which also seems like standard practice.
That would make for some wild gay ops if true. Has anyone asked for more proof?

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Baked, wignats are not bad because they base their contrived identity in race rather than God. They are bad because they are impulsive, low-class people and this would hold even if they claimed to love God really loudly. This is not me bashing anyone with sincere faith, just saying it's deeper than the labels.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I'm reading it right now. Did YouTube forward him that message/email? That doesn't seem standard to show people failed legal complaints on their videos. Why doesn't Porsalin just show the email/message of this?
I'm surprised he brought this up at all. It's gone now, but before that he made a community post, where he said that he is leaving YouTube, because it's not worth it and people are trying to fuck with him IRL. Then he deleted it, probably because he couldn't handle the responses.
The "leaving youtube kthxbai" shit was always blamed on Gavin and to a lesser extent Owen Benjamin, I don't recall Baked and some supposedly impending lawlsuit ever being brought up as an explanation for it.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
The "leaving youtube kthxbai" shit was always blamed on Gavin and to a lesser extent Owen Benjamin, I don't recall Baked and some supposedly impending lawlsuit ever being brought up as an explanation for it.
I know that, but in the comments of that post he also said, that it just wasn't worth all the time and effort.

Is he gonna do a remix of "We Love Our Cops".
Doesn't matter.

I love how a few years ago people like Baked were painted as these spooky white supremacists alt-righters operating in the shadows, killing minorities and influencing a new wave of Neo-Crypto-Space-Fascists with the goal of construction mecha-Hitler.

Shame they didn't know they just needed to give people like Baked a place to live stream with a way to monetize it, and people like Baked will dig their own grave.

Are there any prominent alt-right types that haven't been outed as a grifter or Fed?

Reactions: Nigero