• "&/or"

Bands or musicians you like but everyone else hates.

Discussion in 'Music' started by A Hot Potato, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Everyone has bands or musicians that they like, but the general population have a dislike of.

Let's hear what they are.

I got one of the big ones.

Limp Bizkit.

Nu metal in general appeals to me, but I am literally the only person I know who loves them.

What about the rest of you people?

Inb4 I get neg ratings up the ass for this.

• Like Like x 1
    A Hot Potato

A Hot Potato The time has come for bitter things...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Sometimes Yanni delivers:

• Informative Informative x 1
    Positron

Positron Genius is a male attribute
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Sometimes I turn out all the lights and listen to ABBA with a loaded handgun in my lap.

Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Really? I love me some ABBA. I mean, they're cheesy as hell but I don't ever recall them being as hated as Nickelback.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Agreed.

When I say hated, I mean like Limp Bizkit or Nickleback.

A Hot Potato

A Hot Potato The time has come for bitter things...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Oddly enough, I enjoy All That Remains. I know they changed their sound over time, but it's not really a bad change

The Janitor

The Janitor Suspect nothing...

kiwifarms.net
  7. I have a playlist of nu-metal and rock songs that were popular in the late 90s/early 00s. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure and partly nostalgia, partly because a lot of them were really catchy. Some Limp Bizkit is included but I didn't own any of their albums. I remember it being uncool here to admit liking a bit of nu-metal amongst the more old school metal fans, but I didn't care, you like what you like.

I can think of loads of artists and songs I listen to that are embarrassing, or disliked by fans of certain genres, but not hated by the general population. Marilyn Manson perhaps? At the time I was into the band, he was hated or considered scary but that was around Columbine, not nowadays.

Edit - Lol, I didn't notice your MM avatar until after I posted this.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Erida

Erida weaponised by the patriarchy

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.