Bankruptcy and shutdowns among Bitcoin mining operators following price crash -

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Scarcity only has meaning when coupled with demand, there's only one OPL< but nobody wants him! A hyuck!!!!

So, I'm in the same boat, wondering what's driving the demand except a large group of people trying to out-maneuver each other in the worlds biggest LARPing session for those who want to roleplay stockbrokers.

joombo

kiwifarms.net
I thik crypto still will be n top in the next few years. Recently, there's been “stable coin invasion" in the crypto market. I read about new stable coins that have been announced in the past few months. Right now I'm interested in investing in MotoCoin. It offers an innovative proof-of-game scheme for mining to secure coin transactions.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
But there is a very real demand for people who are just using it as a currency to buy shit. People need to think of Bitcoin as less like a stock and more like a commodity. It actually has a use besides just investing.
I look at this question's answer like this: bitcoin is the people's denomination of trust.

Your local fiat currency is the nation-you're-standing-in's denomination of trust.

Elemental gold is the universe's denomination of trust.

Three legs of a stool.

As for the thread OP, this is the speculative bubble of a speculative bubble and as such, represents the financial canary in the world economic coal mine.

• Agree
Reactions: spvcxghxztpvrrp

spvcxghxztpvrrp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Scarcity only has meaning when coupled with demand, there's only one OPL< but nobody wants him! A hyuck!!!!

So, I'm in the same boat, wondering what's driving the demand except a large group of people trying to out-maneuver each other in the worlds biggest LARPing session for those who want to roleplay stockbrokers.
it might partly be that but i'm personally not gonna reject that crypto can have its uses as an actual currency. at the moment though it just doesn't seem, idk, interesting(?) enough to suddenly favour any crypto over the money people already use in real life. still, bare props to the people using it as an actual commodity rather than just something they know dick-all about but still hang onto just so they can try bein some wannabe stockbroker.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino