Banned from Brave Publishing

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brave doesn't need to see your face at all. Uphold does and the worst thing they can do with that information is tell people who you're giving money to which would be business suicide.

I've seen plenty of businesses commit business suicide and come out of it just fine. Especially in the niche web part of the world.

awoo

Awootist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never bought into the Brave browser concept in the first place over donating crypto. Also it's a stupid name.

Prinz von Preußen

kiwifarms.net
I never bought into the Brave browser concept in the first place over donating crypto. Also it's a stupid name.
I doubt it will go anywhere, but the idea and even the execution of it is pretty damn good. Being easily able to tip people with (crypto)shekels is a very useful concept and makes supporting websites and content much easier, it's very much what the internet needs.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Most people are afraid of crypto, don't know how to use it, and it's something like black magic to them.

A project like this could be a great use of crypto, if it wasn't run by sniveling cowardly worms who call themselves "Brave" and then pussy out the instant some twitter warrior gets their fee fees hurt by something.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most people are afraid of crypto, don't know how to use it, and it's something like black magic to them.

A project like this could be a great use of crypto, if it wasn't run by sniveling cowardly worms who call themselves "Brave" and then pussy out the instant some twitter warrior gets their fee fees hurt by something.

Warrior is giving them too much credit. Eichman caved to an account with like 50 followers. It wasn't even verified.

Cuck.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Warrior is giving them too much credit. Eichman caved to an account with like 50 followers. It wasn't even verified.

Cuck.

Brave has a non existent profile, as soon as they start appearing on the radar of groups like the SPLC and Hope Not Hate they're fucked.

On another note other than Kiwi Farms the only other creator that I could find that's accepting BAT tips is Tim Pool. After Kiwi Farms the next site I would donate BAT too would be BitChute but they still haven't registered.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This "Brave" faggot browser just literally gave me an "insufficient funds" warning lol like wtf fuck you suck my motherfucking dick you chickenshit cowards.

Evil Bunny

bunny.... evil bunny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This "Brave" faggot browser just literally gave me an "insufficient funds" warning lol like wtf fuck you suck my motherfucking dick you chickenshit cowards.
I simply did not set up the funds thing, most sites I want to give money to have donation links of various types. IF brave would have balls (and you'd think after what happened to the CEO he'd just tell them FU) then I'd consider it, I like the browser mostly but not gonna play stupid games until I'm sure that it's all above board, untraceable, etc.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I simply did not set up the funds thing, most sites I want to give money to have donation links of various types. IF brave would have balls (and you'd think after what happened to the CEO he'd just tell them FU) then I'd consider it, I like the browser mostly but not gonna play stupid games until I'm sure that it's all above board, untraceable, etc.

It weirdly went away as soon as I clicked on it, otherwise I'd have had a screen shot.

It's just absolutely pathetic to call yourself "Brave" and then immediately cower and piss yourself the moment some welfare mental case makes a threat.

Congratulations Brandon Eich you fucking pussy. You deserved to get fired from Mozilla.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I saw that, too... I have no fucking idea what it meant.

(yesterday, I think?)

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
You might have the auto contribute setting on and didn't reach the contribution amount you have it set to.
No. That's the first thing I checked, because I knew that I had turned it off... I wouldn't want anyone else automatically getting Null's e-shekels. It was still turned off.

edit: well, the first first thing I checked was the tip history, to see if it was saying that there was a problem with the tip that I had sent earlier (which went through successfully), but it didn't say that there was a problem with it.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's just a random reminder/ad to put money in your wallet. Kind of how it's constantly prompting you to back up your wallet.

("Ooh, is there a new free BAT gran... FUCK YOU I BACKED IT UP TWO WEEKS AGO!")

Ellesse_warrior

Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are we able to tip Kiwi Farms now with Brave? The site shows up on mine as verified again.

Dingus Egg

Found in Filth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It never didn't show up as Verified. Null said not to tip. Just save the tokens and wait... supposedly there's going to be some way to claim the tokens and then they'd actually be yours to do whatever you wanted with them.
I believe you can tip Madattheinternet.com as a Brave verified publisher but I might be off on that. I think he said he wasn't banned as a person on one of his streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.