Banned or Former Members - Kiwis who have been banned or just left and deleted their accounts.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Once a Kiwi always a Kiwi

• Once you join Kiwi Farms you're here forever

Votes: 139 32.4%
  • Go outside for once

Votes: 53 12.4%
  • Loyalty is dumb

Votes: 35 8.2%
  • We are all cows on the inside.

Votes: 202 47.1%

• Total voters

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official sources say that Sneasel nuked himself to cover his tracks after getting doxxed by Tooter because he used his real youtube account on accident during a stream.
Cricket's female brain couldn't handle a life without her dyn dyn constantly around, so she threw her phone in the ocean and is making the trip to kiwi-land to move in with him.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null offered either a name change or account deletion, no questions asked. Some people took him up on it. I can only assume because some people got spooked by the leak and wanted out, others may have been wanting to get rid of their account for some time and took up his offer when presented, others just decided a name change would suffice. Everyone who left/name changed had their reasons. Can't speak for each individual person, but that's why some made their choice.
I kind of regret my name change, I didn't realise all the links back to my old ID would stay the same so given a few minutes anyone can figure out what my old account was... and I liked my old name. :(
Official sources say that Sneasel nuked himself to cover his tracks after getting doxxed by Tooter because he used his real youtube account on accident during a stream.
Is he the fucker that killed our canary?

The Crow

Righteous Crow
kiwifarms.net
Cricket's female brain couldn't handle a life without her dyn dyn constantly around, so she threw her phone in the ocean and is making the trip to kiwi-land to move in with him.
That's quite funny, I would've sworn that Sneasel was the next-up kin to take over this site once/if anything were to happen to @Null. Makes me wonder how Sneasel even got doxed in the first place, assuming that's what actually happened...

JSGOTI

Just some guy on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's quite funny, I would've sworn that Sneasel was the next-up kin to take over this site once/if anything were to happen to @Null. Makes me wonder how Sneasel even got doxed in the first place, assuming that's what actually happened...
He fucked up, simply put. He's in almost every stream that TOoter does, usually harassing him in chat.
He was logged into his personal youtube account and it had identifiers that led to his real name and information.
Kind of a shitty situation, really. But, it is what it is.

The Pink Panther

Why Can't Man Be More Like Animals?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He fucked up, simply put. He's in almost every stream that TOoter does, usually harassing him in chat.
He was logged into his personal youtube account and it had identifiers that led to his real name and information.
That's what happens when you lol on the lolcow too much.

Eventually, you lol yourself to your lol-fall.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
That's what happens when you lol on the lolcow too much.

Eventually, you lol yourself to your lol-fall.
It's particularly troubling because Sneasal was one of the old guard. He'd been around since the site's inception so it's simultaneously depressing and hilarious he'd make such a rookie mistake.

No Exit

Corona-chan took my job
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, he was actually doxed by Tooter? I thought it was just a meme since I heard the user JosephTX was doxed by him as well. Apparently old Tommy has a way of getting people to let their guard down.

Last edited:

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Satan

I can't remember what happened to them, I think they left to take care of somethings in their life or perhaps they just moved on. He always had pretty insightful posts.
From what I remember at the time's I had regular contact with Satan on this forum, he did have a wife and child of his own. If he's still alive and all, may his life as a husband and dad flourish.

I miss @Saney since he was known for the loveshy threads. Also @Smokedaddy for the his stories related to making video games. And Super Collie for the things related to furries.

Unoriginal Username

Playing a Real Shen Megoomi Tensay Game
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember what happened to mildly_miffed_69 or DonaldTrumpsNeckVag? I know they were around January this year and then at some point they just vanished.

Last edited:
Tags
None