Banned or Former Members - Kiwis who have been banned or just left and deleted their accounts.

Once a Kiwi always a Kiwi

• Once you join Kiwi Farms you're here forever

Votes: 140 32.1%
  • Go outside for once

Votes: 53 12.2%
  • Loyalty is dumb

Votes: 37 8.5%
  • We are all cows on the inside.

Votes: 206 47.2%

• Total voters

Captain Manning

Tears in the rain.
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody remember bleachednanoos, or whatever the fuck his name was? Incel faggot who gave mumkey shit for calling the 5-0 on assburger, and was thread banned several times for his exceptional hatred of the vagoo?

And people say we're misogynistic.

I can't find him, so I assume his account got purged. Good riddance.

• Agree
Reactions: Monika H.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
MinaMirkoff has up and vanished, :'(Its a damn shame, I loved her non nonsense posts on the Card Baby Threads, She was so controversial and would make my parents shit bricks but she was cool and gave no fucks in being brutally honest about such horrible subjects so I liked her:heart-empty:

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
MinaMirkoff has up and vanished, :'(Its a damn shame, I loved her non nonsense posts on the Card Baby Threads, She was so controversial and would make my parents shit bricks but she was cool and gave no fucks in being brutally honest about such horrible subjects so I liked her:heart-empty:
Lol what are you talking about? Has been heavily in the SA threads lately.

1579560075282.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still here and glad I’d make some people shit bricks with truth about lil miracles.

I still visit tard baby general but I need an ongoing genetic abomination to sperg about, not unfortunate brain dead babies with parents acting brain dead.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
On another note, @Cthhulu hasn't posted in ages, wonder what he's up to, he's not dead just abandoned his account last March and hasn't been heard of since. Its sad, he was always such a funny poster when he wasn't being a total dick to most users, but thats just his way heh.

Tags
None