Banned or Former Members - Kiwis who have been banned or just left and deleted their accounts.

Once a Kiwi always a Kiwi

• Once you join Kiwi Farms you're here forever

Votes: 143 31.8%
  • Go outside for once

Votes: 53 11.8%
  • Loyalty is dumb

Votes: 38 8.4%
  • We are all cows on the inside.

Votes: 216 48.0%

• Total voters

totse

my uncle gave me herpes
kiwifarms.net
'Cause no one lives forever
But evil never dies
So learn to laugh at danger
And never surrender
'Cause no one lives forever

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
Some guy called Trimmed Archer came on the TDS thread and started shitting it up with a bunch of exceptionalism and just being mad at the Internet. He then made a thread calling the TDS thread autistic where he continued with said exceptionalism. His only reward in the end was a nice and quick swipe of the banhammer up his ass.

• Winner
Reactions: AnOminous

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some guy called Trimmed Archer came on the TDS thread and started shitting it up with a bunch of exceptionalism and just being mad at the Internet. He then made a thread calling the TDS thread autistic where he continued with said exceptionalism. His only reward in the end was a nice and quick swipe of the banhammer up his ass.
I remember seeing him in a thread making a funny post reading. I left a comment on his profile and welcomed him. I was sorely disappointed when I found out he got banned for threadshitting soon after.

• Agree
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing him in a thread making a funny post reading. I left a comment on his profile and welcomed him. I was sorely disappointed when I found out he got banned for threadshitting soon after.
One of the kiwis on the TDS thread even offered for him to post on the r/The_Donald thread which is more dedicated to making fun of Trump, but he insisted on making the TDS thread about himself. Because he kept doing it even after we refused to oblige, he was basically asking for it.

Guts Gets Some

Herbie is bae
kiwifarms.net
There used to be someone with a pretty memorable avatar, but I can find no trace of him and barely remember his name. Entropyseekswork or something like that. The search for any variant of that never comes up.

Never talked to him, but I remember seeing him all the time while lurking. ....So, what's the story?

Tags
None