Banned or Former Members - Kiwis who have been banned or just left and deleted their accounts.

Once a Kiwi always a Kiwi

• Once you join Kiwi Farms you're here forever

Votes: 190 30.7%
  • Go outside for once

Votes: 73 11.8%
  • Loyalty is dumb

Votes: 50 8.1%
  • We are all cows on the inside.

Votes: 305 49.4%

• Total voters

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
Didn't know there was a thread already for inter forum related stuff, and a shit ton of things happened since this thread was lasted updated based on what I've seen so far.

@Angry Canadian got banned for making a thread on @street meat for asking him to dox someone she didn't like, This was taken as an unauthorized halal so he got nipped for that, Kind of a shame though, some of his threads were great.

@Spooky Bones was banned for scraping the barrel by wanting to dox associates of friends around bella and wanting to impersonate a lolcow farm mod.

For the record, was @WoggleBugHimself really a @Unabashedhermaphrodite alt?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't know there was a thread already for inter forum related stuff, and a shit ton of things happened since this thread was lasted updated based on what I've seen so far.

@Angry Canadian got banned for making a thread on @street meat for asking him to dox someone she didn't like, This was taken as an unauthorized halal so he got nipped for that, Kind of a shame though, some of his threads were great.

@Spooky Bones was banned for scraping the barrel by wanting to dox associates of friends around bella and wanting to impersonate a lolcow farm mod.

For the record, was @WoggleBugHimself really a @Unabashedhermaphrodite alt?
What the hell?? Spooky got banned? Fuck's sake she was one of the few generating decent content lately, and anyone associating with Bella probably SHOULD be doxed as there is a good chance they are lolcows too. I also don't see what impersonating a lolcow farm mod has anything to do with KIWI farms, I could understand a lolcow farm ban, but I am surely missing something. Do you have a link to where this went down, @thisighuf ?

As for AC, he's already back under a new account so nothing is lost there.

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
Looks like @player#21498112 (The king of this website) also kicked the bucket it seems, At first I thought he was only chat banned for shitting up the happenings chat but then I noticed that when you try to tag other users, those who are banned do not show up when you try to autofill the username. I did notice that account was kind of peculiar in the way they posted and surprised they lasted this long since all of the posts looked like gimmick bait, I confronted this person in a PM since I didn't want to shit up the community happenings thread about it and he backtracked about his reason for spamming the chat by saying it was just he/she being themselves.
1638283344709.png

Gimmick accounts are pretty frowned upon, Not even sure if this is this person's first account here or what.
1638283513489.png

Last edited:

DiscoRodeo

kiwifarms.net
What the hell?? Spooky got banned? Fuck's sake she was one of the few generating decent content lately, and anyone associating with Bella probably SHOULD be doxed as there is a good chance they are lolcows too. I also don't see what impersonating a lolcow farm mod has anything to do with KIWI farms, I could understand a lolcow farm ban, but I am surely missing something. Do you have a link to where this went down, @thisighuf ?

As for AC, he's already back under a new account so nothing is lost there.
I thought it had to do with inner forum drama more than anything else, tbh, the TAH threads rubbing the admin team the wrong way.

Overall, the people following ILJ, Post-merge trolls and weens, CWCIslam, etc have died down after that. There is still some more content from these people (Michael Afghani's youtube, for instance) and Bella was up to more things on discord, but I don't think there will be much more content exploration of their activities

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
If anyone is wondering what went down in chat tonight, Going to dump the log here since I'm expecting his name to be crossed out soon or log out forever. Excuse some of the log not being crisp, I organized it on Paint and pasted logs at a time.

I logged in and stumbled upon this so I kept tabs to see where this went, @Psychotron was shitting up the chat about Jew stuff and trying to piss off @L50LasPak which in turn became quite a show because a few speculated how he posts like @Xenarthran when he may not be.

It's a very long log but worth reading through if you're wondering what went down.
1642133224925.png

1642133248734.png

1642133285570.png

1642133392743.png

1642133461960.png

1642133484566.png

1642133499158.png

1642133519306.png

1642133591839.png

1642133677944.png

1642133825535.png

1642133978863.png

1642134059692.png

1642135036063.png

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Probably in the minority here, but I'm glad Lord Kat fucked off. He always came off as extremely bitter that his brief stint on TGWTG didn't bring him the instant fame he desired, even though he always tried to play it as him realizing he was too good for them/in a shitty situation/whatever. The rest of the time he was just a tryhard edgelord and I'm surprised he never got halal'd.

StevenJewniverse

Leader of the Shining Shekels
kiwifarms.net
Probably in the minority here, but I'm glad Lord Kat fucked off. He always came off as extremely bitter that his brief stint on TGWTG didn't bring him the instant fame he desired, even though he always tried to play it as him realizing he was too good for them/in a shitty situation/whatever. The rest of the time he was just a tryhard edgelord and I'm surprised he never got halal'd.
I kept up with that dude on and off for a few years. He was clearly not built to be in the public eye. He had enough smarts to use his CA money to go back to school and got himself a gig as a software dev, but he just wouldn't let that shit go.

JamesFargo

Yeah, I'm trad: Terribly Retarded And Dumb
kiwifarms.net
I kept up with that dude on and off for a few years. He was clearly not built to be in the public eye.
Devil's advocate: He hurt his ankle during Kickassia. He also forgot to remove his mask during the cast photo. I think he had three lines in the movie, tops.

He got touchy feely with Screaming Mantis. Then Diamanda Hagan (who is assexual) got pissy and complained about it. It was was a big enough deal that Holly cancelled his weekly show with Nash.

I don’t think LordKat had much of a career to ruin, but this is exactly the kind of bullshit that can drive the weakest contributors to speak out.

thisighuf

kiwifarms.net
How can you even get banned on here? I'm curious.
Pissing off Null or annoying him is one of the big ones, This site is his property so I don't get how someone can stay on here and seethe about him or scream directly at him without expecting him to give them the boot. There were quite a few who decided the best course of action was to go on some tirade against him when they could have just logged out instead.

Sinseer does this with Bethesda/Zenimax constantly and it doesn't make sense why he does it, He plays their games while using their launcher service, Mostly Fallout76 (Which is their property) while seething about the company constantly and saying all sorts of things about how bad they are while breaking their rules on a daily basis, They could give him the boot off of their site and terminate his launcher service at any moment but they don't.

Also, @Cheerlead-in-Chief Do you have a link to that thread or was it deleted?

Last edited:

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Pissing off Null or annoying him is one of the big ones, This site is his property so I don't get how someone can stay on here and seethe about him or scream directly at him without expecting him to give them the boot. There were quite a few who decided the best course of action was to go on some tirade against him when they could have just logged out instead.

Sinseer does this with Bethesda/Zenimax constantly and it doesn't make sense why he does it, He plays their games while using their launcher service, Mostly Fallout76 (Which is their property) while seething about the company constantly and saying all sorts of things about how bad they are while breaking their rules on a daily basis, They could give him the boot off of their site and terminate his launcher service at any moment but they don't.

@The Pink Panther gave his password to {o}P II
It was immediately Spergatoried; I'll see what I can do with my history.../search

Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The simplest way is to be a big enough spaz in chat or a thread, get thread/chat banned, then sperg out hard at both the mods and Null with abusive fury.

To use even less words, just be a retarded, sociopathic dick that does not want to bow to authority.

Looney Troons

DRINK!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) shit up threads and provide 0 value
2) shit up chat and rile people up
3) cry about stickers
4) complain to Null about the forum and features you want modified (like stickers)
5) faildoxing can get you banned
6) might receive a mercy ban if you’re an OK poster who happens to be showing signs of chimping out suddenly

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net

I dont know man. Don't be a hypocrite, I guess? If you have a website mocking people who go reeeee then don't go yourself? Null is notorious for having a short temper and a big ego.

But there is also the other side of it. Tons of shills for cows, people literally coming here to sabotage the site, people who spread rumors or dig up decade old shit. Like, there's a balance to it I think. And he's right when he hits back against those tards.

Dunno what side of the line he is at but it feels alright atm what little I Know.