World Barack Obama takes to Twitter, urges Canada to re-elect Justin Trudeau - "you would have to go back more than 100 years to find an American president intervening in a Canadian federal election"

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I hope Obama is as out of touch with Canadian voters as I think he is and this actually scores a point or two against blackface Trudeau.

George W Bush: Stays relatively quiet once he's out of office. Refuses to criticize his predecessors. Really likes painting.

Barack Obama: Literally cannot shut the fuck up. Really likes interfering in foreign elections.
I'd love to see GWB come out of the shadows and just offer one little innocuous opinion on some current event or election. The media would lose their fucking minds about a former president "interfering" in things he shouldn't.

Don Herbert

Mr. Wizard
kiwifarms.net
I hope Obama is as out of touch with Canadian voters as I think he is and this actually scores a point or two against blackface Trudeau.
#metoo
ABL said:
I'd love to see GWB come out of the shadows and just offer one little innocuous opinion on some current event or election. The media would lose their fucking minds about a former president "interfering" in things he shouldn't.
He has come out beating the orange man bad drum a number of times, it's why we can have a national conversation about his against the odds bromance with Ellen now.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Hmmm? I see a great solution in this. Canadian friends, go ahead and cast your vote for Obama. we will happily deport... I mean give him to you to do with as you wish (No Backsies!) This way you have an alternative to your black faced underwear model in Chief, and we get rid of the fucking Obama’s. We’ll even throw in Biden (at the bargain basement price of $50,000/ month paid via his moronic meth head son. Don’t try and be cheaper than the Ukrainians!)

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
Why is everyone afraid of the sikh, Jughead? He’s too much of a do-nothing diversity nominee but getting Obama to endorse Trudeau means the political elite are scared of Jughead.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino