• ”kiwifarms is like that mixed-breed dog that only got the shitty parts of each of the different breeds and its probably only gonna live to like 2 before it turns into dog jello”

Money Barb Sued by Discover Bank

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by The American Hedgehog, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris has been "off the air" since he got busted for buying his PS4 and the lawsuit reveal. I wonder if Barb found out about the purchase and made Chris send the console back? Even so, he'd still be out of the money used for the Next Day Shipping cost since that's not refundable I think.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Dain Bramage

Dain Bramage Chris Malloch

kiwifarms.net
  2. Barb almost certainly gets her Social Security (retirement benefit, not welfare in Barb's case) direct deposit, because they are pretty insistent that you do that. If Barb also gets a private pension, that might come as a check.

• Informative Informative x 7
    MrsFrizzle

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Those are all just records on paper, just like Chris said, Bob gave up on selling because no one wanted to buy, probably because of the price. Unless they find someone stupid enough to buy it..Maybe someone who wants the Chrischan experience thinking it's going to be similar to Peewee's playhouse.

• Like Like x 5
    Asandy31

Asandy31 Even Stingers Can Be Feminine

kiwifarms.net
  4. Just looking at the court document again and noticed that 'Homestead Exemption Waived' is marked as 'No'. Does that mean the house is safe?

• Agree Agree x 2
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Interesting. Bob has been dead for close to 5 years now, and Barb still hasn't taken his name off of the property records?

• Agree Agree x 10
    Muscle Bra

Muscle Bra I Passed High Scholl Bitch
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. i was going to say that yes, this sounds like chris using fancy words to dress up his actions.
    I'm not buying tickets, it's INVESTING.
    it's interesting that chris had just a slight bit of self-awareness.. just enough to know that saying I BUY TICKETS sounds stupid, but INVESTING sounds grown-up

maybe it's me, but i notice in terms of legal troubles, chris tends to be quiet
    i'm sure bobnbarb have both told him to keep that shit to himself

• Agree Agree x 6
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  7. FATALITY. $4,706.93 owed. Screenshot incoming.

• Informative Informative x 43
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sarcastic Username

Sarcastic Username BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU

kiwifarms.net
  8. screenshot-eapps courts state va us 2016-03-16 12-05-09.png

• Informative Informative x 60
    • Winner Winner x 4
    The American Hedgehog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. 1.5 baths -- is that the number of times Chris has bathed so far in the new house?

• Winner Winner x 40
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Relax Guy

Relax Guy Don't worry guy, you just need a rest.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Less than five thousand? Bummer.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Sperglord Dante

Sperglord Dante Useless Guato

kiwifarms.net
  11. "Judgment" makes me think "default judgment" but I have no special reason to think that.

The court has now affirmed that Barb owes the money. But that doesn't mean that they get their money. Forcing Barb to pay is the next step.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sarcastic Username

Sarcastic Username BUILD YOUR OWN SONICHU

kiwifarms.net
  12. Probably just serves as further proof that she's been ignoring the whole thing.

I was expecting more.

• Agree Agree x 28
    Relax Guy

Relax Guy Don't worry guy, you just need a rest.

kiwifarms.net
  13. No. It means that a certain portion of the home/other property's value is protected.

It looks like in Virginia it is normally $5,000 but for people over $65,000 it is $10,000.

From what I read earlier, they can go ahead with garnishment 10 days after judgement in Virginia. If Barb has any kind of private pension, whether in her own right or as Bob's widow, then things could be about to get a bit tight for the Chandlers.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    repentance

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

14. They all seem to indicate around $160 for that property so I think my estimate of 130 or less is pretty spot on.
    You have to realise that the property would be sold as is, so with all the vermin/urine/barbage damage.
    A potential buyer would have to pony up for a costly refurb to make this "inhabitable", which would easily run in the neighbourhood of $40k.
    And even then the house wouldn't be in demand as evidenced by Bobs futile attempts to sell the house.

• Agree Agree x 6
    January Cyst

January Cyst Kick a duck up the arse

kiwifarms.net
  15. That's not that much. All he has to do is write five full Sonichu comics and pay it off. You know, like that guy who paid Chris $1,000 in advance for that comic Chris... never... finished.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. That wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would have been, especially for Borb. I still hope this makes her die of a fucking heart attack though. Fuck her.

• Agree  x 11
    • Mad on the Internet  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Feels  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  17. That's not too bad. She can work that off on backpage in a couple months.

• Winner  x 12
    • Like  x 5
    • Optimistic  x 5
    • Agree  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    • Deviant  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. If it was a default judgment, it would have said 'default judgment' on the form (I checked other forms on the site to be sure).

I'll be goddamned. She showed up.

• Informative Informative x 30
    I_Am_Honor_Roll

I_Am_Honor_Roll Beware the Dunning-Kruger effect.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. is the house getting repod?

• Dumb  x 11
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    Ryuuzaki (L)

Ryuuzaki (L) Disney lawsuit incoming

kiwifarms.net
  20. Not exactly, Barb's creditors will get their damn filthy hands on the house before he inherits it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    anusaurus

anusaurus the ass is love

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.