Baron Tremayne Caple / Rainbow Man - Bizarre furry artist who hates trolls

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
__by_barontremaynecaple-d9p8oyr.jpg

Baron Tremayne Caple fan club thread

Baron Tremayne Caple (a.k.a. Rainbow Man) is an Autistic African-American male furry in his twenties who creates a lot strange pictures and videos of himself.

Art & Pics

His DeviantArt gallery contains his mediocre art, pictures of himself Photoshopped in front of celebrities and other fur characters, and short stories of Morenatsu made in Microsoft Paint.

Almost all of his art is just portraits of random fur characters. Nothing important.

However, some DeviantArt posts are upset responses to negative comments.
(edit: i used imgur albums to show his art and comments originally but i guess they died and i dont feel like reposting stuff, just look at his deviantart lol)

Videos

Baron also has a YouTube with videos about furries and killing trolls, not sure what drama stirred up some of his videos.

Baron met DMX once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJJvNla_QTw

Links
YouTube
Twitter
Furaffinity
DeviantArt

Last edited:

Cable 7

kiwifarms.net
From an art perspective, this guy isn't that bad. But at the same time, he's not that good either. Everything looks "decent" but really samey. Plus, I don't know what's with those noses. It'es either an artistic choice, or a really strange fetish. Plus that Klonoa drawig is just really awful looking :'(
But personally, this guy has potential. Those YT videos just show off how much this guy is a sped.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino