Baron Tremayne Caple / Rainbow Man - Bizarre furry artist who hates trolls

CapleTremayneBaron

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I see!! I've never been to NYC. How is it? I heard there is a lot of snow during the winter. Do you have anywhere there you like to visit and would recommend?
New York City is mostly like an Urban area, mostly the projects and the ghetto, just like Detroit and Chicago.

I see!! I've never been to NYC. How is it? I heard there is a lot of snow during the winter. Do you have anywhere there you like to visit and would recommend?
I mostly wanna live in Los Angeles, California, and also Tokyo, Japan and get Japanese females as my girlfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:

CapleTremayneBaron

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Steve Winwood

kiwifarms.net
I took a full page screencap of his furaffinity user page so you can see how exceptional it is. Some notes are he claims "Indian/Native America heritage", "Sexuality: Metrosexual", "Diagnose: AUTISM", "Nickname: Rainbow Man/Neutral Man/Indian Man/Autism Man" and "Current mood: angry".
open in a new tab to make it bigger
rainbowman.png

also I found his pinned picture, which is his rates, interesting. $15 for a head shot and $30 for a full body:
rainbowmanprices.jpg

I didn't read this thread till now and I regret that since it is hilarious. Good luck @CapleTremayneBaron trying to move to japan to seduce a harem of otaku japanese babes to fart on you.

sbm1990

BREAK IT DOWN!
kiwifarms.net
@CapleTremayneBaron I gotta say, your artwork is pretty good. Unfortunately though, I don't think moving to Japan would be quite as glamorous, so to speak, as you think it would be. They're actually very conservative over in Japan, and hell, most of East Asia, for that matter, especially, if you leave the city and other tourist areas.

CapleTremayneBaron

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Crackers love that pussy.
@CapleTremayneBaron I gotta say, your artwork is pretty good. Unfortunately though, I don't think moving to Japan would be quite as glamorous, so to speak, as you think it would be. They're actually very conservative over in Japan, and hell, most of East Asia, for that matter, especially, if you leave the city and other tourist areas.
That can be China and South Korea who hate black people, especially Russia and North Korea.

I took a full page screencap of his furaffinity user page so you can see how exceptional it is. Some notes are he claims "Indian/Native America heritage", "Sexuality: Metrosexual", "Diagnose: AUTISM", "Nickname: Rainbow Man/Neutral Man/Indian Man/Autism Man" and "Current mood: angry".
open in a new tab to make it biggerView attachment 425715

also I found his pinned picture, which is his rates, interesting. $15 for a head shot and $30 for a full body:

I didn't read this thread till now and I regret that since it is hilarious. Good luck @CapleTremayneBaron trying to move to japan to seduce a harem of otaku japanese babes to fart on you.
At least I got money though by them.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino