Baseball Thread -

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Exciting and close game one so far.

I got drunk yesterday and bet $200 that the series will go to 7 games. This legalized mobile betting will be my financial ruin. So far though since it became legal I have won 4 of 5 wagers I've placed, not counting this current one and am up several hundred dollars.

Reactions: Super-Chevy454

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Exciting and close game one so far.

I got drunk yesterday and bet $200 that the series will go to 7 games. This legalized mobile betting will be my financial ruin. So far though since it became legal I have won 4 of 5 wagers I've placed, not counting this current one and am up several hundred dollars.
Your wish is granted. We'll have our game 7. :story:

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Your wish is granted. We'll have our game 7. :story:

Fucking STOKED!!!! Not just for the payout, but I really wanna see how this series ends!

I'm rooting for the nationals now because I always like an underdog, but this has been an exciting run the last 6 games and I just wanna see the finish.

Less than 20 minutes til first pitch, ah yeah here we go.

Also how crazy is it that the away team has won all 6 games so far? That's just uncanny.

Last edited:

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kurt Suzuki is now one of my favorite baseball players. RA! For Kurt Suzuki!

Nationals catcher Kurt Suzuki wears MAGA hat to White House celebration
Chris Bumbaca, USA TODAY

55 mins ago

WASHINGTON — Nationals catcher Kurt Suzuki donned a "Make America Great Again" hat on stage during the team's visit to the White House on Monday to celebrate its World Series title.

a person standing in front of a mirror posing for the camera: US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump stand with catcher Kurt Suzuki  as they welcome the 2019 World Series Champions, The Washington Nationals, to the White House on November 4, 2019 in Washington,DC. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP) (Photo by NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP via Getty Images) ORIG FILE ID: AFP_1LZ9MY

© Nicholas Kamm, AFP via Getty Images US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump stand with catcher Kurt Suzuki as they welcome the 2019 World Series Champions, The Washington Nationals, to the White House on November 4, 2019 in Washington,DC. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP) (Photo by NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP via Getty Images) ORIG FILE ID: AFP_1LZ9MY

President Donald Trump called Suzuki up to the podium and the 36-year-old backstop put on the red hat that has been the trademark of Trump and his supporters since he jumped into politics in 2015.

Suzuki played 85 games for the Nationals in the regular season, posting an .809 OPS with 17 homers and 63 RBI. He started 10 games in the postseason, going 3-for-30 with a home run.

126 people are talking about this

This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Nationals catcher Kurt Suzuki wears MAGA hat to White House celebration

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Bryce Harper must be fuming right now
And some fans have fun to troll him.
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/mlb-fans-troll-bryce-harper-after-nationals-win-world-series/1pp1bf5sn2jqi1utpqnu64teax ( http://archive.ph/rtB4 )
The Nationals won the first World Series in franchise history — and they did it without Bryce Harper.

Back in March, the MLB star left Washington and agreed to a record-breaking, 13-year $330 million deal with the Philadelphia Phillies.

During his introductory press conference with his new team, Harper accidentally flubbed his words and said he wanted to bring a title to D.C.
On March 2, Bryce Harper said that he wanted to bring a title to D.C.

Today, the Nationals fulfilled that goal 🏆 pic.twitter.com/oc3wKocjmy
— Baseball Quotes (@BaseballQuotes1) October 31, 2019
MORE: Celebrate the Nationals and shut up about Bryce Harper already
Twitter didn't waste any time calling out Harper as soon as the Nationals lifted the World Series trophy.
Bryce Harper, outside Minute Maid Park watching his old teammates celebrate winning the #WorldSeries pic.twitter.com/BJQXdSaFKk
— NOTSportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) October 31, 2019
Live look at Bryce Harper as the Nationals celebrate winning a #WorldSeries pic.twitter.com/pTPAhfV2rN
— Dylan (@DylansRawTake) October 31, 2019
Bryce Harper at the Nationals parade this weekend pic.twitter.com/DmazqDN4lO
— Josh on the Radio (@JoshMRadio) October 31, 2019
Bryce Harper going to bed tonight like #WorldSeries pic.twitter.com/p59hmeITgC
— Omar (@omarrgalaviz) October 31, 2019
#bryceharper wanting to go back with the Nationals.. pic.twitter.com/QoWUTtKD08
— Cool 23 (@chuylop23) October 31, 2019
Bryce Harper be like before and and after the season #WorldSeries #bryceharper pic.twitter.com/meZbzj1zlJ
— Jakob Morris (@jakob_morriss) October 31, 2019
Congrats to Bryce Harper who played his part in helping the Nationals win the #WorldSeries pic.twitter.com/lYjWwODv8p
— Jayson Slade (@JSladeShow) October 31, 2019
Bryce Harper watching the @nationals hoist up the #WorldSeries trophy without him and trying not to be salty... pic.twitter.com/gajHHDlrz5
— Certified (@Covert__) October 31, 2019
Bryce Harper right now pic.twitter.com/zc00hjkiIK
— Abdul Memon (@abdulamemon) October 31, 2019
MLB Reporter: “Hey Bryce how does it fee-

Bryce Harper: pic.twitter.com/jBAlCugbdp
— Abdul Memon (@abdulamemon) October 31, 2019
Live look at Bryce Harper watching the @Nationals win the #WorldSeries without him... pic.twitter.com/VWPwghdFjJ
— Certified (@Covert__) October 31, 2019

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino