$ (BAT) Basic Attention Token -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

Racist Trash

The piece of rubbish on the floor has returned!
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else been getting significantly less ads over the last few months?
I haven't had a single one since half way through last month when those homepage background ones got implemented and now this month I haven't seen either.

RIP my BAT income.

• Feels
Reactions: WeeGee

crapstream

kiwifarms.net
Since purse.io is out of busisness its hard to find alternatives for gift cards,
g2a.com is good, i use it with paypal

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
How much have people got from BAT just from using Brave? I think I have been given close to $500 bucks, converted it all to bitcoin when the value was high, and my $129 jumped to closer to $500 with bitcoin going bigger, then just put it into uphold as my currency. I also tipped myself the 100 or so that was about $70 at the time to my non creating creator account, that was never flagged.

Since purse.io is out of busisness its hard to find alternatives for gift cards,
g2a.com is good, i use it with paypal
G2A are shite though if you ever have an issue with a dodgy key... Happened to me in Feb for a game that was 1.79, (had bought loads before that that were all fine). went through all the stuff, seller didn't reply, then they said I needed an official police report for a 1.79 game. So get a police report during corona virus for a 1.79 game... Just threatened a chargeback and they gave me $25 credit as a sorry and don't report us... Cheeky fuckers.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
How much have people got from BAT just from using Brave? I think I have been given close to $500 bucks, converted it all to bitcoin when the value was high, and my $129 jumped to closer to $500 with bitcoin going bigger, then just put it into uphold as my currency. I also tipped myself the 100 or so that was about $70 at the time to my non creating creator account, that was never flagged.
I get $6 or $7 worth each month.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I think I get about 12 bucks a month (3 browsers) but first thing I do is convert it to BTC or real money depending on how it goes...

That's why I'm up to close to $500 now just from changing browsers.
It's $6 or $7 per browser, but for some reason I'm having trouble connecting 3 browsers to my Uphold account. The 3rd one is getting payouts but they're not going into Uphold, it just shows them in the browser's wallet...

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's $6 or $7 per browser, but for some reason I'm having trouble connecting 3 browsers to my Uphold account. The 3rd one is getting payouts but they're not going into Uphold, it just shows them in the browser's wallet...
I have only one browser connected to my uphold, I feel kind of iffy about connecting more, so I just self tip the rest or toss a few to sites I like.

Still waiting to be able to verify my mobile wallet, they're taking their sweet time on that.

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
I mean with me it's both my main puter, my tablet which I hardly use for web, and my phone which half the time defaults to safari anyway...

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have only one browser connected to my uphold, I feel kind of iffy about connecting more, so I just self tip the rest or toss a few to sites I like.

Still waiting to be able to verify my mobile wallet, they're taking their sweet time on that.
I've got 3 linked to uphold. 2nd one reflected to uphold right away, 3rd one just linked the other day still isn't reflected. If it doesn't reflect by like the 27th I'll just tip it to myself. 3 browsers is supposed to be max you can link.

Side note: nice BAT pump this morning.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
I make around 30 cents a month since this browser is so inconsistent. Part of the problem is of course that I live in Europe and we barely have any ads. The second problem is that the browser doesn't seem to register ad views. I so far only have 8 bat this month, despite the fact that I have tons of ads at least in the first week.

By the way, are we not getting paid for those annoying background ads on the homepage? It doesn't seem like it even though they should warrant a payout.

Tags
None