BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL& SHOW RECOMMENDATION - look at my band-aid and I don't like wet burritos

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL & SHOW RECOMMENDATION 04684.jpg

Now go and use that 11 minutes you would have wasted on her video to do something productive.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see Rarity found herself a nice safe space where Amber cannot go.
rarity.png

Also, what is she complaining about the way the camera filters her face and makes her skin look "baby butt smooth"? That's literally the same thing those Snapchat filters do, only this camera doesn't stick stupid animal ears/noses on her as well.

Last edited:

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Gorrl is covered with sores. At the end of the video you can see they're all over her. Where is she getting all these from, is it a lack of hygiene?

There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something. The fag shanty now seems airy and bright by comparison.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck does she get the money to buy all this garbage?
Viewers on mobile who can't figure out how adblock works.
There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something.
I bet Amber keeps the blinds closed because now she's in a more densely populated area and doesn't want people looking in through her windows.

Tags
None