BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL& SHOW RECOMMENDATION - look at my band-aid and I don't like wet burritos

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
“This is Greg” and points to the cheap fake llama plant. Yeah I remember when I was in middle school it was so quirky to name everything Greg and bob too! Super funny amberlynn!

Edit: I notice she really likes everything marble now for some reason.
To my knowledge "Greg" is Becky in her lesbionic fanfic in the honeymoon period. Thus the "hurr hurr super witty inside joke" expression

Funny that Greg the alpaca has a long, elegant neck as opposed to BecksNo-neckster

Last edited:

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
Gorrl is covered with sores. At the end of the video you can see they're all over her. Where is she getting all these from, is it a lack of hygiene?

There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something. The fag shanty now seems airy and bright by comparison.
absolutely agree with that...no wonder she is buying only fake Plants...everything else would die quickly without sunlight...i hope she knows, that she have to let in some sun once in a while for the cats ( they get Vitamin D by licking their sunbathed coats^^) ...otherwise they will need a Vitamin D Supplement o.o#

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
The way Becky carries her weight is unfortunate, because just by the mirror shot, she looks as big as amberlynn despite being 200 lbs less.

1598244323699.png

Gorrl is covered with sores. At the end of the video you can see they're all over her. Where is she getting all these from, is it a lack of hygiene?

There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something. The fag shanty now seems airy and bright by comparison.
The sores you are seeing now are from the blood thinners she was prescribed post surgery, and the pre-diabetic or diabetes, w/e she has, doesn't help either. (she always had slow healing wounds from months back)

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry about which camera you're using Amber - ain't no camera in the world can make up for shit content.

I must say, this was anything but riveting - a candle tour where she painstakingly gives us the name of the scent of each candle & then a quick shot of Becky hanging a print in the bathroom.

Most of the rest was fuckery with the camera & in case anybody missed it, did you know she's got a Band aid on? I counted her telling us 3 times before I almost dozed off.

My prediction for tomorrow - yes, she went over her WW points - way over. And yes, she gained weight.

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
Becky took a can opener to school and named it “Roger”? Who does that? I feel like Becky almost has a greater connection to inanimate objects than people, especially recently

Roger Brown I know you read here and the can opener is not about you.
Somehow I just got a weird mental visual of Becky talking to Rodger 🤣

They have big windows. It’s because they always have the blinds shut so it is like a dark cave.

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I didnt watch the whole video because why should i? But please tell me she didnt just spend her money to buy 21 candles in one haul :cryblood: i dont know about it but one candle could Have last a month right ? Unless someone lit one or two per day to hide the rancid smell coming from certain individual

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
I didnt watch the whole video because why should i? But please tell me she didnt just spend her money to buy 21 candles in one haul :cryblood: i dont know about it but one candle could Have last a month right ? Unless someone lit one or two per day to hide the rancid smell coming from certain individual
She mentions in the video that each candle lasts 3 days. I guess she just lets them burn and burn until they're out.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This bitch literally went and bought 21 candles
View attachment 1542713

Said they were on sale for $11 a pop ($24 normally?!), so $221 on smelly candles for her smelly candle hoard.

Edit: freakin ninja'd
Sorry, Hamber, those candles can't cover up the stench of rotting ass and cooch.

Tags
None