BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL& SHOW RECOMMENDATION - look at my band-aid and I don't like wet burritos

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
She mentions in the video that each candle lasts 3 days. I guess she just lets them burn and burn until they're out.
The 3-wick bbw candles usually burn 30-40 hours - so she maybe puts them out when she goes to sleep. Maybe she'll burn her house down at some point - who knows.
The thing is with bbw candles (and other scented candles really) - if you let them burn for multiple hours without trimming the wicks (which I'm guessing she doesn't do), they will start to soot and smell really, really weird.

All of her candles probably look something like this once they're burned down:

1598268355620.png

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something. The fag shanty now seems airy and bright by comparison.
KiwiKunt beat me to it but they’re on the ground floor so likely keep the blinds closed so no one can look in. And like others said, she sleeps all day and is up all night.
She mentions in the video that each candle lasts 3 days. I guess she just lets them burn and burn until they're out.
With three pets in the house. I hate them more.
Buying several objects at MSRP doesn't count as a "haul." I mean, it's a load of stuff you have to tote about, so I guess it's literally true.
The word “haul” needs to die. You went shopping, you moron. Just say that
There is only two of them that live there yet it needs deep cleaning every day WTF do they do to make is messy?
Nothing, she’s just so boring and has nothing else going on that she says this. She knows people criticize her mobility and hygiene so she shows us all her bath products and lahs about cleaning all day. In reality she’s just propped up against the wall watching Netflix all day while Becky brings her food.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Gorrl is covered with sores. At the end of the video you can see they're all over her. Where is she getting all these from, is it a lack of hygiene?

There's also something really dark and depressing and cave like about the new apartment. Guess there aren't many windows or their position isn't towards the sunlight or something. The fag shanty now seems airy and bright by comparison.
Maybe that rented furniture had bed bugs. 🤢

Mr. Bung

Alles klar herr kommissar?
kiwifarms.net
Amber has made at least a couple hundred grand over the past few years. She's got shit to spend. How long she can maintain living this reckless style is another question.
I'll say it again: It seems like most lolcows are either dirt poor and in debt or have a lot of money, or at least they once had a lot of money and then went into debt. There's no in-between with these people.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
Question: are they living there permanently in that apartment?

I had assumed it was temporary housing till Amber recovered from her surgery and then the two would find a "better" place to live. If so, they sure are decorating it a lot and letting it become another horde like the other house used to be.

If not; I could only imagine the work Becky will have to do when they have to move again.

Last edited:

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net

I had assumed it was temporary housing till Chantal recovered from her surgery and then the two would find a "better" place to live. If so, they sure are decorating it a lot and letting it become another horde like the other house used to be.

If not; I could only imagine the work Becky will have to do when they have to move again.
Chantal is a bizarro Ursula who conquers buffets instead of the seas, out there living her best life, eating what she wants and banging hot Dominican dudes.

Amber is a semi-sentient poop emoji with a shopping addiction and a deep shame about her off-camera gluttony.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
While this has been speculated that it is only temporary accommodation, it is more likely that she wants to be there for a while. She is where she wants to be in Kentucky. She tried to imply that she had to move at the last second, but Eric and Richie had moved weeks earlier, and she probably signed a rental agreement a few weeks before they moved. They are not moving out unless they are being kicked out or she moved back to Oklahoma, sans Becky.

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster Cat around
kiwifarms.net
Chantal is a bizarro Ursula who conquers buffets instead of the seas, out there living her best life, eating what she wants and banging hot Dominican dudes.

Amber is a semi-sentient poop emoji with a shopping addiction and a deep shame about her off-camera gluttony.

Learn the difference. It could save your life.

Sorry, that was a dumb mistake on my part. I've been spending too much time in the Foodie Beauty thread. To be fair, most of these deathfats do tend to be the same in the end.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I wonder what her reason is for not showing off her bedroom. We've seen Becky's bedroom so whats the mystery with Amber's?

Actually my guess would be a bariactric bed along with a CPAP machine since she has eaten herself so fat she nearly chokes to death on a nightly basis.
Complete retard guess: maybe meth mom is still staying there and has that bedroom occupied. Amber doesn't want people to know about it

Tags
None