BATH AND BODY WORKS HAUL& SHOW RECOMMENDATION - look at my band-aid and I don't like wet burritos

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As usual, it's quantity over quality with FatAl and her pet Thumb. That wine haul was just painful. I mean, I guess you like what you like, but can't either of them learn ANYTHING about ANYTHING?
I do love that the pets are seeking out places where Al can't get at them. Rarity on top of the cabinets, Twinkie building a pillow fort, Wasabi has found the best place as we hardly ever see him.
It's about time for these two to pop like the bloated ticks they are, I'm so sick and bored of seeing what they've wasted money on in every. damn. video.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BRUH
within the past 3 days these heffers have bought 9 bottles of wine
9 BOTTLES! Becky's on a boozer
Less about decor, and more about slammin down cheap wine

EDIT* a double post, but comment still stand
NINE BOTTLES OF WINE

EDIT* On this haul they spent $73.44 on wine,
not including the other three which would bring the total to about $100

View attachment 1543189View attachment 1543191View attachment 1543190

edit*
Prophecy Rosé Wine - 750ml Bottle10.99
Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé Wine - 375ml Bottle9.99
Fleurs de Prairie Rosé Wine - 750ml Bottle16.99
The Collection Rosé Wine - 750ml Bottle9.99
Chateau d'Esclans The Palm Rose Wine - 750ml Bottle15.49
California Rosé Wine - 750ml Bottle - Rosé Bae9.99
TOTAL​
Wine sperg time:

I have had these Rose's she bought:
  • Gérard Bertrand Côte des Roses Rosé Wine
  • Fleurs de Prairie Rosé Wine
  • Chateau d'Esclans The Palm Rose Wine
These three are all good picks for a mid-range Rose. I happen to drink The Palm quite often as it is a great wine for the price. I know they picked these because pretty bottle, but they got at least 3 good wines.

The flavored wines are a joke and really bad for you. They have over 20% residual sugar and probably has 23-25 grams of sugar per 5oz glass, which is a lot. My heart weeped when I saw Orange Creamcicle wine. Those grapes didn't deserve such a shitty fate.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I wonder what her reason is for not showing off her bedroom. We've seen Becky's bedroom so whats the mystery with Amber's?

Actually my guess would be a bariactric bed along with a CPAP machine since she has eaten herself so fat she nearly chokes to death on a nightly basis.
Amber got a bed where the head can be raised to help for her sleep apnea instead of actually trying to solve that said problem. She probably snores like crazy. If she was showing her bedroom, you would notice that Becky could not sleep in the bed itself. Becky would rather sleep in the “guest” bedroom without the noise.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now that Amber's living in the "big city", she's trying to be sophisticated and buy wine. As immature as she is, all she knows of the world seems to have come from the television and movies.

Maybe that's why she quits every diet, every program, every single thing that she starts. She may literally think that life is like a Disney movie and her life is just magically going to be changed for the better. She just has to burn enough BBW candles to summon her fairy godmother.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Cracks me the heck up how she's like, " I haven't eatun allllllll day", it's freakin' 5pm. She's been up for 2 and a half hours. That's how long it takes regulars to get ready, commute, arrive at work, and have their first cup of coffee. Good for you Ambs, you went a couple of hours without eating. (probably had a snack while she waited for her 1st meal to arrive.)

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Cracks me the heck up how she's like, " I haven't eatun allllllll day", it's freakin' 5pm. She's been up for 2 and a half hours. That's how long it takes regulars to get ready, commute, arrive at work, and have their first cup of coffee. Good for you Ambs, you went a couple of hours without eating. (probably had a snack while she waited for her 1st meal to arrive.)
This kind of sleep eating pattern is perfect to cause diabetes - food and sleep need to be regulated and with the hig GI foods she eat her insulin levels must be bouncing around like she does when Becky is driving angry

• Agree
Reactions: SnarlieNarlie

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Now that Amber's living in the "big city", she's trying to be sophisticated and buy wine. As immature as she is, all she knows of the world seems to have come from the television and movies.
Amber is a marketing professional's wet dream. Brain nearly completely off at all times and barely able to do the basic thought processes needed to make rational informed decisions. Buys entirely on the aesthetic of the product and label. Impulsive with little ability to research. Desperate to emulate marketing created "~lifestyles~".

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Complete retard guess: maybe meth mom is still staying there and has that bedroom occupied. Amber doesn't want people to know about it
Amber admitted in the video before this one (or the one before that, idk, these are all running together) that she's basically warehousing all the crap she buys in her room. She doesn't want us to see her room because it probably looks like the den in the fag shanty with Pillow Mountain 2.0 somewhere in the middle.

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
Amber admitted in the video before this one (or the one before that, idk, these are all running together) that she's basically warehousing all the crap she buys in her room. She doesn't want us to see her room because it probably looks like the den in the fag shanty with Pillow Mountain 2.0 somewhere in the middle.
Can't wait for the Hoarders/My 600lb Life crossover event. Wonder if living with roommates was the only thing holding her back from turning every room into a hoarder pile.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no camera in the world that's gonna make you a pretty gorl and erase all that dainty fat- Hambone.
Nor will erase your many disgusting, weeping sores you admit to picking.
What a vile, gluttonous hog.

Notice the candles are food scents. Big surprise.
If she does weigh in today- she is taring the scale or doing something to cheat because she's fucking huge.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I just noticed @ 6:30 she has her food shit on a paper plate. She just bought new plates. Is anyone else starting to question some fuckery with her timeline?
Nah, she always did that to not have dirty plates to wash....
Why spend 10mins doing washing up or putting dishes in and out of the washer if you can just help the nature with disposable ones....
lazy Cunt and lazy thumb cunt

Tags
None