Batman Beyond animated theatrical movie in development

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
It's my understanding that Batgirl/Batman being Timm's favorite ship is exactly why the Killing Joke toddled along for a half hour before the story proper began.
I wonder what a Killing Joke with Paul Dini would have turned out bad, would he have hold Azzarello back instead of going along like Bruce Timm did? Because another reason we got that first awful first act was Azzarello fault too (first he ruined Wonder Woman for years and the the Killing Joke)

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what a Killing Joke with Paul Dini would have turned out bad, would he have hold Azzarello back instead of going along like Bruce Timm did? Because another reason we got that first awful first act was Azzarello fault too (first he ruined Wonder Woman for years and the the Killing Joke)
Tbh, I think part of the Killing Joke movie going to hell is that DC oddly enough seems to not understand what the Killing Joke was about. Like the tagline is "one bad day" but they seem convinced that that idea is stupid or something because any chance they get they change it (when they never had to admit it officially as canon to begin with). Like the new 52 when I read it basically stated that it was the acid itself that made joker insane like typical superhero radiation stuff and that's how he was able to create various Harley Quinns until he found one that lived through the acid bath like he did. Instead of, you know, the point of the story being the reason Joker went insane and among other things.
I think they hate the story so much they're convinced everyone else wouldn't like it either so they had to "add stakes" to it. I'll admit the idea doesn't make sense, but that's what I get from DC