Batman: Gotham by Gaslight the movie

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
that's right everyone.

The popular Steampunk Batman comic known as Gotham By Gaslight is getting its own animated movie.

In steampunk gothic Gotham. A killer known as Jack the Ripper is murdering women. Batman must find him and bring him to justice.

I was really hoping for this to get a movie. Sherlock Holmes and Batman go so well together.

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
batman: master
Batman Master Blaster when?
master-blaster.jpg

Doug_Hitzel

A healthy, young man
kiwifarms.net
that's right everyone.

The popular Steampunk Batman comic known as Gotham By Gaslight is getting its own animated movie.

In steampunk gothic Gotham. A killer known as Jack the Ripper is murdering women. Batman must find him and bring him to justice.

I was really hoping for this to get a movie. Sherlock Holmes and Batman go so well together.
Let me guess: Jack the Ripper turns out to be the Joker.

Nazi vegeta

kiwifarms.net
in the 90es I did read an elseworld story, where batman was the son of lorenzo de medici and leonardo da vinci was pretty much lucius fox.
I dont remember how it was called tbough.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess: Jack the Ripper turns out to be the Joker.
In the comic book it was some rando dude that new Bruce's father during his time as a surgeon in the civil war.

Joker does get a shout out though as a man who poisoned all his wives but the poison he used turned his skin white and gave him a rictus smile due to over exposure.