Batman: Gotham by Gaslight the movie -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
that's right everyone.

The popular Steampunk Batman comic known as Gotham By Gaslight is getting its own animated movie.

In steampunk gothic Gotham. A killer known as Jack the Ripper is murdering women. Batman must find him and bring him to justice.

I was really hoping for this to get a movie. Sherlock Holmes and Batman go so well together.

Last edited:

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
batman: master
Batman Master Blaster when?
master-blaster.jpg

Doug_Hitzel

A healthy, young man
kiwifarms.net
that's right everyone.

The popular Steampunk Batman comic known as Gotham By Gaslight is getting its own animated movie.

In steampunk gothic Gotham. A killer known as Jack the Ripper is murdering women. Batman must find him and bring him to justice.

I was really hoping for this to get a movie. Sherlock Holmes and Batman go so well together.
Let me guess: Jack the Ripper turns out to be the Joker.

Nazi vegeta

kiwifarms.net
in the 90es I did read an elseworld story, where batman was the son of lorenzo de medici and leonardo da vinci was pretty much lucius fox.
I dont remember how it was called tbough.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me guess: Jack the Ripper turns out to be the Joker.
In the comic book it was some rando dude that new Bruce's father during his time as a surgeon in the civil war.

Joker does get a shout out though as a man who poisoned all his wives but the poison he used turned his skin white and gave him a rictus smile due to over exposure.