BBC's Dracula Reboot will be Bisexual; Van Helsing gets Gender-Swapped - When you make the Twilight vampires look butch and menacing, it's time to stop....

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly there isn't a way to do a straight (lol) adaptation of the source material without making a long, boring movie or tv series.

That being said isn't it "problematic" to cast a monster that can be at least partially interpreted as upper class decadence as a bisexual man? Woketards are goofy.

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moffat is just a pervert who wants to expand his fap library and pretend it's intelligent television. Fortunately for his female co-workers he's probably too much of a cuck to rape anyone. Probably.

Just remember: Moffat was too much of a SJW writer for fucking hbomberguy of all people.

IIRC Hbomb actually whined about Moffat not making Doctor Who a girl in an attempt to keep conservative audience members? He's that fat curly haired guy right?

Clop

kiwifarms.net
IIRC Hbomb actually whined about Moffat not making Doctor Who a girl in an attempt to keep conservative audience members? He's that fat curly haired guy right?
Unless bomb put on weight and changed his hair, no. He's been critical of Moffat being a shit writer in general because Moffat doesn't know how to write big stories.

I should be working

Someone in the office keeps stealing my pens.
kiwifarms.net
Goddammit.
When I read Dracula, Bisexual and genderswap, I was picturing a sexy gothic Vampire queen.
Sounds like it's just gonna be some dyke in leather.

I should be working

Someone in the office keeps stealing my pens.
kiwifarms.net
No, Van Helsing's getting the genderswap. Dracula's just bi.
No shit, that's my point.
Van Helsing's just gonna be Generic leather clad Vampire hunter girl, because that's how far Moffat's imagination can stretch.
Edit: What I wanted to hear was that we were getting a sexy Morticia Addams as Dracula type deal.

Last edited:

SnowBall

God Tier Problematic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moffat is just a pervert who wants to expand his fap library and pretend it's intelligent television. Fortunately for his female co-workers he's probably too much of a cuck to rape anyone. Probably.

Just remember: Moffat was too much of a SJW writer for fucking hbomberguy of all people.
Moffat’s female co workers speak highly of him and in this era of #metoo I highly doubt they would be lying.

I wonder how hbomberguy feels about Chibnall because he is the worst of Doctor Who with SJW writing. Davies and Moffat have nothing on him. Yet again bashing Moffat is a fashionable meme.

Last edited:

The Final Troondown

Illuminati (((Gold))) Membership
kiwifarms.net
The sherlock reboot was ok, but elementary blew it completely away

I'm not holding out high hopes this won't be shite tbh
Bisexual vampires could really work with a mew IP but of course its 2019 and absolutely everything has to be a reboot or remake or sequel

Vampires having sexualities is pretty stupid in the first place. They might feign it to draw in humans, but ultimately they should exist to feed. It's supposed to be a goddam curse.

Erh even a cursed human can have desires
Some of the more interesting vampire stories revolve around relationships between someone who's esentially immortal but is in love with a mortal human being
Now that really plays up the curse aspect - the castlevania anime did that pretty nicely

And as loathe as I am to admitting to reading anne rice, she does handle this side quite well, especially when it comes to armand