BC Human Rights Tribunal declines to reconsider decision in favour of estheticians who refused to wax male genitalia -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
>the only reason yaniv got shut down is because the people he sued are mostly non whites and thus rank higher on the victimhood scale than tranny yaniv

View attachment 1009773
Are you forgetting the part where several non white women were already made to pay him enormous amounts of money for not wanting to touch his leaky junk before the ones in this particular case got a pro bono lawyer, or are you just honoring your username?

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
If I recall correctly Morgane Ogre posted something about another similar case being taken to the Tribunal. Another Transwoman _ Post Op being denied a Brazillian wax by a salon that does service men and woman. I just can't remember where I read her comment on it.
If memory serves, it was one of Rogaine Ogre's tweets, something to the effect of this (being JY's) case not being an ideal test case.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
During the hearings, Yaniv was on social media commenting on the case and making racist remarks towards immigrants, things any lawyer would have prevent Yaniv from doing, Smith says.
So... she's saying that the problem isn't that Yaniv was making racist comments against immigrants, but that he was allowed to do so by his lack of a lawyer? No, go fuck yourself, you weird wannabe-man(let). Yaniv lost that case because it's blindingly obvious even to the most cucked BCHRT judge that he was the bad guy. He was the malicious pervert targeting the vulnerable, knowing full well that people like you would spring to his defence by virtue of his identity alone, not once considering that one of your own could ever be wrong.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
So... she's saying that the problem isn't that Yaniv was making racist comments against immigrants, but that he was allowed to do so by his lack of a lawyer? No, go fuck yourself, you weird wannabe-man(let). Yaniv lost that case because it's blindingly obvious even to the most cucked BCHRT judge that he was the bad guy. He was the malicious pervert targeting the vulnerable, knowing full well that people like you would spring to his defence by virtue of his identity alone, not once considering that one of your own could ever be wrong.
Her argument was that if Yaniv had retained an attorney, he wouldn't have done all those idiotic things that led to him losing the case, such as his various Twitter tirades. Therefore, we need to make it easier for trannies to have access to legal counsel affordably.

It's a dumb argument for several reasons. First, Yaniv could have afforded a lawyer to take this case, he chose to do it pro se. Second, I don't think any lawyer could have curbed Yaniv's thirst for attention. And third, the case really was a crock of shit to begin with. I would not want to be in the position to have to polish that turd.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
So wait, the reason Yaniv lost was because he was mad at immigrants right? So this case made no statement about a troon not being able to force a ball waxing, they just can't do it right now if they hate immigrants is what I'm reading.

So the next troon who wants his balls waxed should pick a white native right?

I might be wrong, but it looks like the human rights tribunal still fucked this up.

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's conveniently forgetting that Jon was the one that brought the lawsuits to the court -- the one that was already rigged in his favor to begin with. He was able to choose in own council in advance, and he was able to remain anonymous with the complaints for months of the process.

The only reason he didn't have good council is because the tribunal is designed to fuck over the defendants from the start. He already had wins in the tribunal BEFORE these cases blew up. The difference is, these women saw him for what he was and weren't going to be bullied by some dude in a wig for not fondling his nutsack. The others decided to settle instead of being dragged through this nonsense.

Disregarding the case summary, let's not forget Jon was allowed to lie his ass off under oath the entire time. And despite blatantly doing so, he STILL would have won if he wasn't such a massive sack shit. It was almost guaranteed. As much as I would have loved to watch him pay thousands of dollars for a full-time tardwrangler -- there's no attorney in the world that could have saved Jon from himself. The only thing he needed was self-awareness. But that's why he's a fucking lolcow.

At the end of the day the ruling was only made to appease the public. It's undeniable that the process itself is still massively fucked.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
So wait, the reason Yaniv lost was because he was mad at immigrants right? So this case made no statement about a troon not being able to force a ball waxing, they just can't do it right now if they hate immigrants is what I'm reading.

I might be wrong, but it looks like the human rights tribunal still fucked this up.
Welcome to Canada!

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Most of the businesses he was targeting were run from their home. If any Troon needs a waxing they'll have to do it themselves or visit a legitimate business that specializes in both.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Imagine also "in current year" that a trans-activist lawyer wouldn't be frothing at the mouth to take this case pro bono if there was some actual merit to it.

Reactions: Fliddaroonie

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen how they dress tho
For decades the very few trannies with a severe mental health problem did their best to fly under the radar and by in large nobody gave a shit. They did what all trannies say they're trying to do. They blended into society, more or less, and did their best to live their lives. Now it isn't about that at all. It's about getting as much attention as possible. Petitioning for special treatment wherever they can get it. The crowning jewel is forcing actual women to indulge them in their mental illness by forcing their way into women's lives wherever possible.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
For decades the very few trannies with a severe mental health problem did their best to fly under the radar and by in large nobody gave a shit. They did what all trannies say they're trying to do. They blended into society, more or less, and did their best to live their lives. Now it isn't about that at all. It's about getting as much attention as possible. Petitioning for special treatment wherever they can get it. The crowning jewel is forcing actual women to indulge them in their mental illness by forcing their way into women's lives wherever possible.
1573762965122.png

archive: http://archive.md/9kGA6

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
It's weird, isn't it? Trannies describe this utopia where they exist alongside everyone else without fear of persecution, and it already existed; like 10 years ago, when they didn't make such an enormous deal about their identities and demand all kinds of weird exceptions to societal norms be made to accommodate their every whim. They already *had* equal treatment and then a percentage of them flew too close to the sun and ruined it for everyone.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
It's weird, isn't it? Trannies describe this utopia where they exist alongside everyone else without fear of persecution, and it already existed; like 10 years ago, when they didn't make such an enormous deal about their identities and demand all kinds of weird exceptions to societal norms be made to accommodate their every whim. They already *had* equal treatment and then a percentage of them flew too close to the sun and ruined it for everyone.
I personally don't think it was trannies that it blew up. What I think happened is that the GLBT lobby realized that they were winning on gay marriage. It was going to happen everywhere it was going to happen. They needed a new cause. They needed a new reason to solicit donations. They needed a new reason to lobby Capitol Hill. Without something new their power would wane and they would be just another special interest group instead of the premiere special interest group. I genuinely believe all of this was a calculated, if not coordinated, move from the top activists, organizers, etc to keep their movement going and the cash rolling in.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't think it was trannies that it blew up. What I think happened is that the GLBT lobby realized that they were winning on gay marriage. It was going to happen everywhere it was going to happen. They needed a new cause. They needed a new reason to solicit donations. They needed a new reason to lobby Capitol Hill. Without something new their power would wane and they would be just another special interest group instead of the premiere special interest group. I genuinely believe all of this was a calculated, if not coordinated, move from the top activists, organizers, etc to keep their movement going and the cash rolling in.
True. From what I know about gender dysphoria (or body dysphoria in general) it doesn't strike me as the kind of thing where genuine sufferers want tons of attention drawn to them all the time.

Tags
None