Beach Volleyball Thread - Cheerleaders and other woman's sports welcome here for the coom, wait I mean the admiration of femininity and liberation of them from the patriarchy.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
So uh has this sport gone full #BLM inc?

If the answer is no..is there a podcast I can listen to about it?
I am pretty sure most of the women would be down with BLM. Its a lily white sport mostly and those who oppose it or red pilled, they will keep their mouths shut unless they wanted to be booted out of the sport. Beach Volleyball has super low "diversity" and I guess its a blessings its not been fucked with yet but some day it will like they did to the F1 grid girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am pretty sure most of the women would be down with BLM. Its a lily white sport mostly and those who oppose it or red pilled, they will keep their mouths shut unless they wanted to be booted out of the sport. Beach Volleyball has super low "diversity" and I guess its a blessings its not been fucked with yet but some day it will like they did to the F1 grid girls.
LAME.

I know, but I will still fuck em or coom to them anyways. Nice to see I presume liberal women somewhat attractive before they hit the wall or get off the cock carousel or join BLM or get raped by some antifa cuck.
Eh I was just hoping for some sport I could follow without having to deal with the bullshit.

MrJokerRager

kiwifarms.net
Here are some of my favorite college waifus.

Tags
None