Culture Beacon High School Is Half White. That’s Why Students Walked Out. - Oh the horror!

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)
Mandatory lead paint in wypipo houses.
Just as a curiosity, could I point out: the blood lead levels in the most badly affected Flint kids is lower than that of average white kids in the 80s. And that Flint residents by no means have the highest lead levels, even in the USA. It is thought to account for one or two IQ points, tops. Or about the same as fluoride in the most overfluoridated regions (natural fluoride, China).

The idea that lead is making blacks exceptional, or that less lead is responsible for the decrease in crime, is unmitigated bullshit.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Great excuse for cutting class. "It's too white in here, I'm gonna go outside and yell instead of sitting in class and learnifying my brain." Yeah you're doing your part to eliminate "white privilege" by sinking your own sorry ass in scholastics, toots.

We don't need no education, blah blah
Now that you mention it, if I was there I would probably join the protest for that reason. :)

I once had a biology class that covered something about radiation and geiger counters. The professor said there is an extremely small chance this could be harmful so if anyone has an health concerns you may leave. I stood up right away and peace'd out.

Thank Fuck For Evil Otto

He lived the life of a black man, authentically.
kiwifarms.net
What's their plan for increasing the African American IQ of 85 or the latino IQ of 90?
melting pot.jpg

You don't bring them up, you bring others down.
Just as a curiosity, could I point out: the blood lead levels in the most badly affected Flint kids is lower than that of average white kids in the 80s. And that Flint residents by no means have the highest lead levels, even in the USA. It is thought to account for one or two IQ points, tops. Or about the same as fluoride in the most overfluoridated regions (natural fluoride, China).

The idea that lead is making blacks exceptional, or that less lead is responsible for the decrease in crime, is unmitigated bullshit.
Flint was a shithole long before lead water issues. People were fleeing flint 50 years ago to escape how shitty it had become, even before the death of the auto industry. It hasn't been a viable city since the '70s. It was at one time a beautiful city, like most American cities, then it got blacked. That's death blow for any city. Ghetto black culture is societal cancer.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Flint was a shithole long before lead water issues. People were fleeing flint 50 years ago to escape how shitty it had become, even before the death of the auto industry. It hasn't been a viable city since the '70s. It was at one time a beautiful city, like most American cities, then it got blacked. That's death blow for any city. Ghetto black culture is societal cancer.
And to think Michael Moore alias Michael Moron blame Flint water problems elsewhere.... Btw, 5 years later, there wasn't lots of changes.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Black kids don't average as well as white kids in elite schools because they aren't given the tools and basic preparation to qualify for success in those competitive schools. We're not allowed to talk about that or attempt to constructively combat it because criticizing problems in the black community and the way they raise children gets us called racist. We're also not allowed to hold them to equal standards as the white students who work hard to earn their place because equality is unequal and that's racist.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
Black people don't even use the education they're given for free and here they are demanding more of it. It's like that guy at the buffet who piles 18 pancakes onto his plate and eats 3 of them, then throws the plate out and goes to get more.
And then when a white kid goes home hungry, you call him racist because too many other white people already ate dinner and he needs to be punished for that.

General Disarray

Soup's On
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't bring them up, you bring others down.

Once upon a time, our northwest side was a lovely area with a large shopping mall that had a perimeter ring that had bars and restaurants. We went there all the time. It was a business utopia. They started building condos around the mall. It was really nice.

Then the blacks came.

Ten years later, the mall became vacant and is currently slated ti be torn down. Businesses fled. It's one of the most dangerous areas of the city now.

A North Shore mall made extensive renovations and attracted many independent breweries and restaurants. They made it an outdoor mall, and it was so cute! A great place to walk around at Christmas for the lights and cheer.

Then the blacks came.

About seven years later (current day), the restaurants and bars are moving out. No anchor stores anymore. The developers are putting in a shitload more cash to re-renovate it. Can't talk about the real reason why it went downhill.

There's one more mall just west of my city that is going to be next. Why? Because over the past month the blacks have caused problems and fighting. Including the night of Thanksgiving. An initiative is now feeding the homeless three days a week in the mall. It's gonna get blacked soon enough.

They RUIN. EVERYTHING and we can't do shit about it. They are literally running amok in the city, driving like wild people, killing kids and shooting on the freeways. It's a real mess.

eta: Forgot about our flagship downtown mall. hahahaha yeah. It's barren.

Last edited:

Deodar

gotcha, crouton
kiwifarms.net
If it brings anyone an iota of comfort, the vast majority of those kids likely just joined in to skip class. Leave it to the "poor oppressed minorities" to chimp out so hard that you get a free day. If anything, that's the only thing they're useful for.
Wonder what the white students felt though, knowing they were being protested against. Hopefully one of them has the balls to give one of the fags a tussle for the trouble.

Comicsgeist

Yeah, no.
kiwifarms.net
New York City public schools are garbage except for those in liberal utopias like the UWS, UES or Brooklyn Heights/Park Slope, etc. There is a world of difference between a school in one of those neighborhoods and one in Melrose, the South Bronx. That's what segregation is. But, the whole city is segregated. I saw more black/white Native Americans working, hanging out and living next to each other in Oklahoma than in NYC. That said no one at the Board of Education or de Blasio's minions is capable of fixing it.

That girl is bitching about parents writing essays but what crackhead mother is going to do that, let alone be capable of, writing a high school entrance essay? Bitch is more worried about her next hit and welfare check than her almost grown kid. This is the elephant in the room; the kids come from environments where education simply isn't a priority and kids are bullied for doing well because it means they want to be "white".
Firstly, I don't think people commenting have read the article.
The point of contention is this, the demographics of the schools in district suggest that the it is majority black/Hispanic. However this school, due to its strict meritocratic admissions policy, does not reflect the ethnic makeup of the district. And that as the libs say is 'not a good look'.

Clearly this school exists because the district is gentrifying and the middle class hipsters moving in have created a demand for schools that ensure their precious Charlie's and Emma's don't have to attend public school with Tyrone dragging down their GPA and stealing their lunch money.
I'm delighted by this protest because it’s one of those rare occasions where liberal’s have to face the consequences of their fatuous virtue signalling. Either they get fucking red-pilled and defend a meritocratic system which advantages them, OR they have to agree with the equality of outcome agenda and send their kids to public school and watch their college prospects circle the drain.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Firstly, I don't think people commenting have read the article.
The point of contention is this, the demographics of the schools in district suggest that the it is majority black/Hispanic. However this school, due to its strict meritocratic admissions policy, does not reflect the ethnic makeup of the district. And that as the libs say is 'not a good look'.

Clearly this school exists because the district is gentrifying and the middle class hipsters moving in have created a demand for schools that ensure their precious Charlie's and Emma's don't have to attend public school with Tyrone dragging down their GPA and stealing their lunch money.
I'm delighted by this protest because it’s one of those rare occasions where liberal’s have to face the consequences of their fatuous virtue signalling. Either they get fucking red-pilled and defend a meritocratic system which advantages them, OR they have to agree with the equality of outcome agenda and send their kids to public school and watch their college prospects circle the drain.
Seems like you didn't read the article. Beacon is located in Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan which is majority white and higher income and has been that way for a long time. The point of contention is that the ethnic makeup of the school is different from the entire NYC public school system.

Hell's Kitchen has been gentrified since the 80s-90s. Middle class hipsters are moving to predominantly lower income neighborhoods in the outer boroughs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino