Celebrity Beauty/makeup guru salt -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, some of you (if not most) probably watch a few youtube beauty gurus. They all seem to have some sort of drama or craziness that happens eventually and pissed off others in the community. "Here for the tea" on youtube does a pretty consistent job of documenting it.

I think this could be a place for us to follow the Jeffree stars of the world.

What inspired this thread for me was something that happened today. I recently started watching Tati. She's been on youtube for 7 years, and seems to be considered pretty drama free. I like her videos just because of the vast array of products she shows. So the beauty community got very excited last week when she suddenly declared her brand was being released in a week. Every beauty site blew up, everyone seemed so excited for her makeup line.

She released a video answering some questions;
-all inclusive line
-works for everyone
-cruelty free
-no allergens
-super affordable

Then today she released this video

It's super scammy, $40 a month, bullshit beauty vitamins.

Her fan base is pissed. It's hilarious. Tati claims it helps her nails (she has fake nails), says it helps her hair (she has extensions), and says it helps her skin (she has botox and fillers). Plus people are complaining that it's filled with ingredients that plenty of people are allergic to.
Screencap from reddit
Screenshot_2018-02-28-15-36-12-1.png

A bunch more salt on this can be found here
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyGuruChatter/comments/80y2hi/tatis_brand/#bottom-comments

Tati is now deleting negative comments on her youtube page.
Maybe I'm the only one who cares

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People were saying how sketchy it was that she wasn't listing the ingredients, so the company posted this.
gsd8jfidw1j01.jpg

Anyone have any knowledge about the ingredients?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm basic as hell and I watched her videos, and when she said "Who said it's even make-up?" a couple of vids back I thought... oh no. Making anything else given the content she's become e-famous for is a HUGE mistake. She'll sell out of her first batch, because Internet brands always do short initial runs, but this is not what her fans wanted to spend their $ on. Like people said, even dog accessories would have been more on-brand. Or a bunch of sweaters with holes in them.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And now that people can see the ingredients the real shit show starts. These ingredients can cause acne, nullify birth control, shouldn't be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding, can cause kidney stones, and shouldn't be taken with anticoagulants.

On top of that, her "super expensive" ingredient is actually a trademarked item that her friend owns the trademark too. So this is starting to seem more like a secret collaboration instead of a multi year passion project. In fact her greasy husband actually owns the company and he has peddled woo bullshit before, those stupid detox metal bracelets.

TinBean

kiwifarms.net
And now that people can see the ingredients the real shit show starts. These ingredients can cause acne, nullify birth control, shouldn't be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding, can cause kidney stones, and shouldn't be taken with anticoagulants.

On top of that, her "super expensive" ingredient is actually a trademarked item that her friend owns the trademark too. So this is starting to seem more like a secret collaboration instead of a multi year passion project. In fact her greasy husband actually owns the company and he has peddled woo bullshit before, those stupid detox metal bracelets.
What is the super expensive ingredient? I am not seeing anything on the label that looks to fit it, but the image is a bit blurry on this device.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is the super expensive ingredient? I am not seeing anything on the label that looks to fit it, but the image is a bit blurry on this device.
Ceramide-Rx

It's been so amusing to watch her trainwreck live.

Anyone have any dirt of this annoying creature, aka Grav3yard Girl or "Bunny" as it calls itself?

-sponsored by limecrime, defended them for way to long
-boycotted forever21
-lies about her eye colour. Her eyes are blue, but not that crazy electric colour. She messes with her computer settings.

Chris Evans

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any dirt of this annoying creature, aka Grav3yard Girl or "Bunny" as it calls itself?

She's a germaphobe and hypochondriac, but afraid of doctors, dentists (shoutout to her corn tooth), hospitals, silica gel packets, and dirt. Somehow she manages to overcome these ~DEBILITATING PHOBIAS~ to hoard bags and bags of crap from thrift stores, and the junk viewers send to her PO box.

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net
She's a germaphobe and hypochondriac, but afraid of doctors, dentists (shoutout to her corn tooth), hospitals, silica gel packets, and dirt. Somehow she manages to overcome these ~DEBILITATING PHOBIAS~ to hoard bags and bags of crap from thrift stores, and the junk viewers send to her PO box.
I used to LOVE Bunny for her weird, alternative look, she did some funny stuff and she was kinda cute. Now she's become a hoarder who just shills as seen on tv garbage. I wonder what her "honey dog" thinks about all this?

Sushinope

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if she counts but Karina Kaboom she used to do nail polish reviews and now she does beauty guru drama stuff after the owner of Gerald cosmetics called her ugly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino