Celebrity Beauty/makeup guru salt -

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I would never have guessed. But I guess it explains her very heavy hand in makeup, that sort of drag queen style she's so famous for. She probably perfected it because she had to in order to pass when she was younger. I sort of impresses me that she passed without much comment for so long. Lots of women are super tall and big, so that wouldn't have been a clue for me. Her hands always seem proportionate, her facial skin has none of the roughening you see among men who have to shave, her brow bones seem feminine. In my eyes, I would never have known she was a natal man.

I hope she can seek criminal charges against the person who was trying to blackmail her or extort whatever from her and I'm glad she took the control away from the blackmailer. Good for her.

(Also, troons who may see this, take note: the vast majority of people who refuse to recognize your pronouns will likely continue to call Nikkie a "she" because she, you know, makes effort to pass, doesn't brag about her girldick, and hasn't shaped her entire online life around her magical trans-ness. I wonder if that viper's nest we call call the Rat King will welcome her because she's trans or exclude her because she's good at being trans.)

Last edited:

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
That's not a flattering picture of her.
But she has no masculine traits at all, in my opinion. She's just a bit heavier and taller than the average woman.
Maybe I'm too used to looking at trannies on the internet but while the cropped, close up face only shots can pass as a large Dutch frau, in full body shots with other people the illusion is shattered. Here's a more flattering angle and it's not even the height or being fat/chubby but Nikkie's frame compared to these women is massive:

2.jpg

Plus he has the voice of a gay man not of a woman.

Occam's Epilady

kiwifarms.net
I want to know when NikkieTutorials is going to have a nervous breakdown. I feel like she's sort of forever on the edge of suddenly crying. Also, the sheer amount of "glam" she piles on. I'm all, "Girl, you are a girl. You don't have to drag queen it up. You have a vagina. I assume."
@escapegoat did you suspect before today's announcement??? Everybody I know was totally blindsided

MolokoPlusVellocet

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Dutch women are no taller than any other western woman and are usually, in my experience, thin. I don't know why there are people here who seem to believe that Dutch women are hulking man beasts. They're not.

As for Nikkie, you can see he is a man from his build alone. I will give him his due in that he takes care of his appearance and appears to be more hygienic than the average troon, but that's usually the case when gay men troon out. However, straight men who troon out are nearly always disgusting and have appalling hygiene. I don't know why though?

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Seems like two camps in this thing- people who were blindsided and people who always felt something was off.

I never followed Nikkie to begin with because I distinctly recall years ago when Nikkie first showed up on youtube there was a beauty conference, might have been imats, where XSparkage met Nikkie and vlogged it. Given Nikkie's age at the time my brain didn't immediately go 'troon' but I did think that 'she' was very mannish and HUGE in size compared to everyone around them - chalked it up to hormonal imbalance of some kind and I guess I was technically correct. Wearing 40 pounds of makeup + heavy makeup looks + the plastic surgery that makes them seem like a shiny, waxy, bloated beachball in the face when you consider he's only 25. There's a lot more going on their than low self esteem and being a troon certainly makes it all make more sense, typical chasing of the ideal they'll never achieve because when they look in the mirror they know they were born male and even attempting to curb it with meds hasn't stopped them from being a beast of a person, frame wise.

The timing is *interesting* too, blackmailed when Jeffrey has his own personal drama happening. 🤔 Pretty convenient.

However my biggest qualm is that just like all the sponsor he's failed to actually disclose, failing to disclose that he was born a he is a whole new level of disingenuous when you're trying to make it in the beauty industry. Why wasn't it disclosed? because he know it'd hurt his chances of advancing in the field. Sure now he can try to milk the trans crowd for what little money they might have but you're forever followed by the spectre of 'used to be a boy' that everyone now knows but also the fact that he wasn't upfront and honest from the get go, why should you trust someone whose trying to sell you a beauty product when they can't even be honest about who and what they are- and the amount of surgery / procedures they've had.

Power of make-up indeed.

Lokka

kiwifarms.net
tbh it feels like everyone that switched Nikkie's pronouns are just salty that she passed without proclaiming it to the internet. You can prove all you want that she was originally a man, but it doesn't seem like too many people care because she isn't flaunting it or acting like a typical tumblr troon.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
Nikkie was making YouTube videos since she was 14 and even back then you could barely tell. I'm honestly shocked. In other concerns, the way she tells the story, it was definitely the mother's choice to put her child on puberty blockers at 14. Even Nikkie said her mom was "prepared to have a gay son, but it turned out to be something else!" Mom really didn't wait long enough, most people don't date, at least out here in the US not sure if it's any different in the Netherlands, until they reach their late teens lol. I'm honestly kind of sad for Nikkie in that retrospect, but glad she was "comfortable" enough to get out of the way and continue doing what she loves the most.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Dutch women are no taller than any other western woman and are usually, in my experience, thin. I don't know why there are people here who seem to believe that Dutch women are hulking man beasts. They're not.

As for Nikkie, you can see he is a man from his build alone. I will give him his due in that he takes care of his appearance and appears to be more hygienic than the average troon, but that's usually the case when gay men troon out. However, straight men who troon out are nearly always disgusting and have appalling hygiene. I don't know why though?
The average Dutch woman is about 5'7" which is three inches taller than the average American or Englishwoman, but it's more that it's constantly repeated online that Dutch people are super tall and so if you don't know any in real life you'll assume the women are huge. (There were two Dutch people in my classes this year...the guy was normal American guy height so like 5'9", and the girl was also normal American guy height but, yes, very slim.)

Straight men who troon out are more likely to be autistic and that's highly correlated with difficulties in maintaining good hygiene. It's also my observation from r/fierceflow that most men who have long hair don't take care of it well, which contributes to troons looking poorly.

Is Nikkie from the Dutch Bible Belt?

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
However my biggest qualm is that just like all the sponsor he's failed to actually disclose, failing to disclose that he was born a he is a whole new level of disingenuous when you're trying to make it in the beauty industry. Why wasn't it disclosed? because he know it'd hurt his chances of advancing in the field. Sure now he can try to tard cum the trans crowd for what little money they might have but you're forever followed by the spectre of 'used to be a boy' that everyone now knows but also the fact that he wasn't upfront and honest from the get go, why should you trust someone whose trying to sell you a beauty product when they can't even be honest about who and what they are- and the amount of surgery / procedures they've had.

Power of make-up indeed.
It doesn’t really matter if she’s transgender in the long run because most people will watch anybody put on makeup as long as they’re good (enough in their audience’s eyes) at it. Plenty more youtubers have lied about things that cause significantly more damage to the people close to them (example: every suburban family vloger’s child abuse or cheating scandal). As long as her partner knows and is alright with that fact I couldn’t give a fuck. If she wasn’t getting blackmailed she probably would have never disclosed it publicly anyway; she seems to care less about being transgender than the people upset about it. Every beauty guru has either had surgery or is going to get it eventually due to the obsession with self image, this time it just started earlier than usual.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if HRT could be why her natural skin looks so bad? Or maybe it's true that long term heavy wear of makeup makes your skin worse.

Watching her old videos is giving me classic Gregory Gorgeous vibes.

Reactions: NimertiS

Pizza Steve

Thick and cheesy
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to know if the boyfriend was aware he was dating a tranny. He probably was but if that isn't the case he'll have to wait for at least a year to break up. The pro-tranny brigade will hunt him for sport if he escapes now.
No one in the beauty industry ever guessed she was trans, it has never been brought up as a topic of tea on the drama channels or ever questioned by anyone (at least publically) in the industry. S he says in her video her fiance knows. If she was never blackmailed and forced to come out we wouldn't be discussing it here because she never used her being trans to get clout and famous on youtube, it was based solely on her talents and abilities.
TBH I just thought she was an ugly fat woman who was really good with make up and it doesn't change my view about her in the slightest.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Well, file me under the "I'm completely shocked" category. Never would have guessed that Nikki is trans. Yeah, she has a bigger build than the average woman, but I don't think that bigger build looks harsh or masculine? Perhaps it's because she's plus sized that she can pull it off? Plus, her voice sounds naturally female to me.

Either way, if the story about her being blackmailed is true, then that's fucked up. It's her business whether she wanted to come out to the public or not.

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sort of reminds me of when Rob Halford of Judas Priest came out as gay. Beforehand, the whole leather daddy thing was in keeping with that sort of UK Eighties metal look, and his mannerisms were no more effete than those of pink eye-shadow-wearing, fluffy-haired members of glam rock and early LA rock bands who were definitely heterosexual. But in retrospect it's all sort of clear, like it was in front of everyone and we could only really see it when it was pointed out. With Nikkie, all of it together - the height, the lower voice, the masculine chin, and other clues seem like a clue bat but none of those are such outliers that I'd assume "man in dress" when confronted by her.

Regardless, she kept her shit together, she is infinitely less messy than most transwomen online, is less messy than most beauty influencers, and my only real critique of her is that she fed into the whole FOMO trend wherein thousands of young women spent themselves into substantial debt to make sure they had all the regular cosmetics and limited editions she ans others used in their tutorials. But that's an industry thing, hardly specific to her alone. I hope she makes it out the other side of this without too much backlash from fans who will be "hurt" she wasn't honest and similar bullshit melodramatic girls pull online.

Does anyone know if HRT could be why her natural skin looks so bad? Or maybe it's true that long term heavy wear of makeup makes your skin worse.

Watching her old videos is giving me classic Gregory Gorgeous vibes.
Nikkie's skin isn't that bad. I know this is Captain Obvious territory, but even natal women who never use makeup can have unfortunate skin. Taking hormones of any sort can fuck with your skin, but at least she hasn't developed cystic acne, which happens all too frequently to menopausal women on HRT or body builders of both sexes using performance enhancing hormones. Having uneven and blotchy skin tone and blemishes happens regardless of makeup use or hormones, though I guess it can be exacerbated if you use old or contaminated product or dirty applicators, but Nikkie seems pretty on the ball in that regard.

I'd like to know if the boyfriend was aware he was dating a tranny. He probably was but if that isn't the case he'll have to wait for at least a year to break up. The pro-tranny brigade will hunt him for sport if he escapes now.
I cannot imagine her fiance was unaware she was trans, unless he's a "wait until marriage" sort of dude. That "she and her boyfriend are working things through privately" statement is weird, though. I hope that means they are working through how the coming out story will affect them, and not that she didn't tell him. I guess there are men inexperienced or naive enough that they genuinely wouldn't know unless told but it seems like that would be a hard thing to hide in retrospect.

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net

Some straight men don't take care of themselves because they see it as a feminine thing. In their eyes only women care about their appearances so if a man does it he must be gay.

And straight men that troon out are low tier men so they never bothered with hygiene in the first place and since everyone keeps telling them what they want to hear they never improve. It's what happens when people aren't honest with the ugly and unwanted.

The average Dutch woman is about 5'7" which is three inches taller than the average American or Englishwoman, but it's more that it's constantly repeated online that Dutch people are super tall and so if you don't know any in real life you'll assume the women are huge. (There were two Dutch people in my classes this year...the guy was normal American guy height so like 5'9", and then girl was also normal American guy height but, yes, very slim.)
From personal experience, Dutch women aren't so tall compared to Dutch men. They tend to gain some weight later in life but most are thin in their 20s. I was suprised when I saw a video of Nikkie speaking Dutch and found out he's 6'2 because Dutch women aren't that tall. It didn't occur to me that he was trans, though. I just thought he was a rare case and a very unfortunate looking woman. Someone told me that he'd be pissed if he found out what she looked like without makeup the morning after and it's even funnier to me now that I know he was a tranny all along.

tokyogucci

kiwifarms.net
I was shocked when I saw this on Twitter. Never watched her much but when I did I thought she just looked mannish/androgynous in the way a lot of fat women do. I'd never seen a photo of her standing beside people though; I would've definitely suspected something seeing her height and frame compared to other women and average sized men.

Makes sense why she's so successful now. Shame all the most popular gurus are men trying to look like women and women are eating up their drag queen/sex doll makeup looks.

edit: formatting

Tags
None