Celebrity Beauty/makeup guru salt -

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he was just in denial. Like those people you see in the news who had no idea they were married to a killer or drug dealer.
Very possibly.

She may be protecting him by saying he didn't know if say, his parents don't know and would not accept their son being with/marrying a transexual. Fuck knows. It indicates to me that there is something very odd about their relationship on some level rather than Nikki being a perfect flower of true womanhood indistinguishable from the real thing from the waist down.

Pope Fucker

Amish Rights!
kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theory time
  • Boyfriend found out along the way but didn't mind
  • Boyfriend has always known and pretended not to
  • Boyfriend had no idea and is currently having a crisis
  • Boyfriend was in denial and has to work through it now
  • Boyfriend is a fake and got hired by Nikkie for the videos
  • Boyfriend is real and never cared about what's down there
  • Boyfriend is a boytoy who's only after the financial benefits
  • Boyfriend was groomed and is currently trapped in the relationship

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
Who would've thought the 6'5" "woman" with a Frankenstein head who is only famous for piling on so much drag makeup that they look like an alien is a man. Wow. But that's totally normal for a female!

Jeffree Star was clearly getting too much attention. That horrible racist homo bigot. Gotta show him up. New product drops in a month or two, calling it now.

Edit: Adding that it's likely you "couldnt tell!" Because every video is filtered, edited, and brightly lit. You cant even tell what her face really looks like. Theres a reason she hates candid photos and doesn't go on brand/guru trips. And it aint "ethics".

Last edited:

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Who would've thought the 6'5" "woman" with a Frankenstein head who is only famous for piling on so much drag makeup that they look like an alien is a man. Wow. But that's totally normal for a female!
Eh, it IS normal for a YT 'influencer' who is a bottom tier or self-taught MUA who appeals to tweens, teens and twits in their twenties. Real MUAs don't work like this, but Nikki and her 'guru' ilk are not real MUAs.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Eh, it IS normal for a YT 'influencer' who is a bottom tier or self-taught MUA who appeals to tweens, teens and twits in their twenties. Real MUAs don't work like this, but Nikki and her 'guru' ilk are not real MUAs.
Nikki went to cosmetology school and is a licensed makeup artist. She also has a portfolio on her website, and has done makeup for the Miss Netherlands pageants, magazines, and tv programs.

LetThemEatCake

kiwifarms.net
Nikki went to cosmetology school and is a licensed makeup artist. She also has a portfolio on her website, and has done makeup for the Miss Netherlands pageants, magazines, and tv programs.
Then christ, I don't know what to say other than she jumped on a trend to appeal to youngsters, and not grown ups. You don't see Lisa Eldridge lowering herself to thick masks of drag contour just to get clicks from tweens.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
Then christ, I don't know what to say other than she jumped on a trend to appeal to youngsters, and not grown ups. You don't see Lisa Eldridge lowering herself to thick masks of drag contour just to get clicks from tweens.
Yeah, that was my main complaint about Nikkie, the sheer amount of makeup she uses.
I know some women are into the heavy makeup look, but it looks awful for real life.
Can't deny that the girl is talented, though.

NimertiS

Chaotic Neutral
kiwifarms.net
I mean really? You’re all surprised?
The lower voice, the man hands, the hairline, the foreheadthe masculine jaw, the manboob shaped boobs... and the list goes on.

I hope she press charges, tho.
Also, I’m waiting for some autistic virtue signaling about her being trans and living the life of a cis, from the twitter activists.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Rumor has it that the creative director for TooFaced and his sister were the blackmailers
. View attachment 1097867
The irony is that this is probably going to help her career, she's been getting tremendous amounts of support on social media and garnered her a lot of publicity in the news, the big makeup companies are showing a lot of support aswell. So jokes on the obviously jealous ugly bitch that tried to dox her.

Almost at 20 million views now and it's only been a day, overwhelmingly positive reactions judging from the comments.

Cheesegirl78

kiwifarms.net
The irony is that this is probably going to help her career, she's been getting tremendous amounts of support on social media and garnered her a lot of publicity in the news, the big makeup companies are showing a lot of support aswell. So jokes on the obviously jealous ugly bitch that tried to dox her.

Almost at 20 million views now and it's only been a day, overwhelmingly positive reactions judging from the comments.
I'm still wondering if it was her ex boyfriend and the woman he was cheating with.
He went from driving a Ferrari that Nikkie bought, to whatever he's got now.
Maybe he's broke and needs cash.
I don't see how the TF guy and his sister would know the truth about Nikkie unless she told them.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
I'm still wondering if it was her ex boyfriend and the woman he was cheating with.
He went from driving a Ferrari that Nikkie bought, to whatever he's got now.
Maybe he's broke and needs cash.
I don't see how the TF guy and his sister would know the truth about Nikkie unless she told them.
That makes perfect sense. I just found out about Nikki from my local newspaper and honestly I kind of like her, I think she's handling the situation well. Whoever tried to dox her has no business telling people she's transgender, it's her business, no one elses. Now if I started dating a girl and she was trans and wouldn't tell me that from the start I would be pissed, preferences are a thing and thats why I think all transgender people should disclose such information on the first date. But I don't see how a makeup guru being transgender is something people that aren't pursuing her romantically are obligated to know. It's her business.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Most men are clueless about female anatomy (even doctors - the clitoris isn’t in anatomy textbooks).
You sure about that? I think you've been drinking some tumblr/twitter koolaid there.

Obviously NSFW links

Now there are times when it's not explicitly labeled, but generally those are either very general diagrams, or diagrams to illustrate something specific (e.g. the Fallopian tubes aren't labeled either, because they're irrelvenant.)

Last edited:

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
Whoever tried to dox her has no business telling people she's transgender, it's her business, no one elses.
Well you're on a website full of dox and people who expose others personal lives and private secrets. If youre offended by this, you'll probably hate the rest of the site. This is normie tier boring drama and Nikkie is a public figure. It's open season in my book.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Well you're on a website full of dox and people who expose others personal lives and private secrets. If youre offended by this, you'll probably hate the rest of the site. This is normie tier boring drama and Nikkie is a public figure. It's open season in my book.
I know that and I'm not offended at all, its just funny that other girl was trying to dox her and it backfired. Nikkie is not lolcow material afaik so it's obvious she tried to dox her out of jealousy and spite.

Speaking of lolcows, I'm surprised no one has made a thread about Gwyneth Paltrow, she's selling salt body scrubs for 40$ and skin refining tonics (whatever that means) for 80$ and now made a candle that smells like her vagina for 75$ which apparently sold out in less than 24 hours. Those white suburban moms that buy her products must have had a hell of a time with their husbands credit card.

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
Nikkie is not lolcow material
Speak for yourself,I've been laughing at her for years and this is the icing on the cake. I dont deny she will make money off this as thats all she knows how to do and drag/trans is in with the NPC majority. Her name was fading in recognition. I dont even know the name of the literal who who "dox and blackmailed" her but this seems like a big publicity stunt.

New product drops March 2020, another garish $30 highlighter I'm sure. Get your money ready paypigs.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never watched a Nikki video before and I don't care about her. Up until now, she's been living her transness or whatever quietly and in peace the way the troonocracy claims is what they want, but it isn't. I've never liked it when people were dragged out of a closet agaisnt their will, and I don't like it now.

I am going to care about all the 'OMGAHHHH TRUE AND HONEST GODDESS' anti-biological female screeching that's going to permeate everything about this.

New product drops March 2020, another garish $30 highlighter I'm sure. Get your money ready paypigs.
Interestingly (or not), I got my Ipsy bag today and in it was a full sized Ofra+NikkiTutorials highlighter. eta: also interesting about it is, it wasn't IN the makeup bag. It was floating around in bubble wrap inside the shipping bag like maybe it was tossed in there last minute.
:thinking:

Last edited:

Cure Milquetoast

ௌௌௌௌௌௌ
kiwifarms.net
I saw a Twitter post floating around saying that the TooFaced people are saying she's lying about being trans.

Will try to track it down again but I'm not really savvy when it comes to the beauty guru world.
That would be hilarious if that was the case. Imagine spending a ton of time looking as hyperfeminine as possible, lying for the attention, just to have a bunch of people pick apart how manly you look.

Reactions: NoReturn

mdrop22

kiwifarms.net
This is a general salt thread so I feel outside reactions would also fit. If not sorry for going off topic but GuruGossip is hilarious. It seems like trans propaganda is fully complete as the women who have been shitting all over Nikkie for the past 5 years bend over backwards to defend her frankenpussy.

Screenshot_20200114-141543_Brave.jpg

Tags
None