Celebrity Beauty/makeup guru salt -

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of lolcows, I'm surprised no one has made a thread about Gwyneth Paltrow, she's selling salt body scrubs for 40$ and skin refining tonics (whatever that means) for 80$ and now made a candle that smells like her vagina for 75$ which apparently sold out in less than 24 hours. Those white suburban moms that buy her products must have had a hell of a time with their husbands credit card.
Here you go, if you’re curious if someone has a thread check using the search function. Threads can get buried easily if there isn’t a ton of content.

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
This is a general salt thread so I feel outside reactions would also fit. If not sorry for going off topic but GuruGossip is hilarious. It seems like trans propaganda is fully complete as the women who have been shitting all over Nikkie for the past 5 years bend over backwards to defend her frankenpussy.

View attachment 1098500
I figured this would happen over there. Threads against Gigi Gorgeous are taboo for that reason or at the least they are very moderated

• Horrifying
Reactions: rocknrollmartian

YOUR MOM

China incubates plagues.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't watch her a lot because her techniques are not for real life and her face is chunky so it was useless to try to recreate on myself. Tati (although a ditzy weirdo) was more helpful to me since my face shape is a lot closer to hers.

I just really hate this trans bullshit. You are not a woman. If your DNA says you're male you are male. Do whatever you want with your own life but don't tell me you're as much of a woman as a person who was born female. Also please stay the fuck out of the ladies bathroom.

I don't even dislike Nikki that much but most people painting themselves up like that will look ridiculous and her reviews were always worthless.

Last edited:

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
This is a general salt thread so I feel outside reactions would also fit. If not sorry for going off topic but GuruGossip is hilarious. It seems like trans propaganda is fully complete as the women who have been shitting all over Nikkie for the past 5 years bend over backwards to defend her frankenpussy.

View attachment 1098500
:story:
The delusion is strong with that one.
Funny how more and more trans (MtF) are coming and saying the complete opposite of that.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I didn't watch her a lot because her techniques are not for real life and her face is chunky so it was useless to try to recreate on myself. Tati (although a ditzy weirdo) was more helpful to me since my face shape is a lot closer to hers.

I just really hate this trans bullshit. You are not a woman. If your DNA days you're male you are male. Do whatever you want with your own life but don't tell me you're as much of a woman as a person who was born female. Also please stay the fuck out of the ladies bathroom.

I don't even dislike Nikki that much but most people painting themselves up like that will look ridiculous and her reviews were always worthless.
She doesn't bother me as much as someone like the Yaniv freak, and the others like him.
Sorry bud, you don't get to throw on a dress and a bad wig, then insist you're a woman. Especially if you haven't fully transitioned.

That's an insult to myself and every other born female/ woman/ whatever it's called now.
You haven't gone through the things a woman's gone through, you may empathize, but that's ALL.

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
I figured this would happen over there. Threads against Gigi Gorgeous are taboo for that reason or at the least they are very moderated
Yeah, funny how the several hundred (if not into the thousands) pages of trash talk now no longer apply because shes ~*trans*~. They have no problem tearing down any woman, but wait a minute guys this one was born with a dick, we gotta be nice to the man in makeup everyone! At least until the next cancellation event.

Pomeranian bitch

kiwifarms.net
I'm still wondering if it was her ex boyfriend and the woman he was cheating with.
He went from driving a Ferrari that Nikkie bought, to whatever he's got now.
Maybe he's broke and needs cash.
I don't see how the TF guy and his sister would know the truth about Nikkie unless she told them.
I thought the same or that the woman that he cheated on with was responsible for the blackmail but it seems she isn’t. She is trans tho so that guy is chaser. Screenshot from the other woman’s insta, apologizing to nikkie yesterday.
88E94469-84C3-4400-8645-F2319EE88D08.png

Unsweet

Apathetic at best.
kiwifarms.net
Imma gonna tinfoil here and say maybe the fiancee didn't know and someone close to him did. In the long run this isn't going to hurt Nikki BUT what if "her" gender revival was directed at someone else?

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Horrors of Nurgle, Gonna troon ur kids out!
kiwifarms.net
Dutch women are no taller than any other western woman and are usually, in my experience, thin. I don't know why there are people here who seem to believe that Dutch women are hulking man beasts. They're not.
Compared to their German neighbours, the Dutch are taller, and my experience is that both guys and girls tend to be thin, but girls can have less than petite legs (just look at Dutch iceskating). I know a few girls who are very tall like me (>1,90), but they are the exception to the rule.

As for earlier claims about Nikkie's voice being an obvious tell, in my humble opinion it is not. She sounds to me like a regular fat Dutch chick, with the Dutch equivalent of the Valleygirl/regional accent: I`m bad with the regions, but she sounds like she is from het Gooiland or Amersfoort.
In the vid where Dylan does her make-up they sound like a regular Dutch couple, they are quite sweet together. She sometime exaggerates a little, but that seemed to me more for the video's sake. I know plenty of Dutch celebs that are much more "American" in their public appearance, which I find personally grating and unauthentic. This is not the case here.

Nikkie was making YouTube videos since she was 14 and even back then you could barely tell. I'm honestly shocked. In other concerns, the way she tells the story, it was definitely the mother's choice to put her child on puberty blockers at 14. Even Nikkie said her mom was "prepared to have a gay son, but it turned out to be something else!" Mom really didn't wait long enough, most people don't date, at least out here in the US not sure if it's any different in the Netherlands, until they reach their late teens lol. I'm honestly kind of sad for Nikkie in that retrospect, but glad she was "comfortable" enough to get out of the way and continue doing what she loves the most.
The Dutch apply a watchful waiting policy, so no informed consent clinics. I have heard from cases as young as 7, but those were approved after years of therapy sessions where the child in question was persistent and insistent in its claim of being the opposite gender. Overall the Dutch approach is less affirming, and I am sure that most troons would accuse them of being evil gatekeepers. However TRA's are hard at work to erode this policy.

I'd like to know if the boyfriend was aware he was dating a tranny. He probably was but if that isn't the case he'll have to wait for at least a year to break up. The pro-tranny brigade will hunt him for sport if he escapes now.
Unless her fiancé had slept with a lot of real women (which I doubt as he’s early 20s and not really a looker), he’s probably not going to know the difference between a real vagina and a frankenvag.
He is regular looking for a Dutch guy and unless he is from the Bible Belt, young Dutch adults are on average not very celibate and tend to get around. Where he does Nikkie`s make-up my 6th sense was tingling; I also once bumped into him in the wild. He might very well be gay/bisexual.

Most men are clueless about female anatomy (even doctors - the clitoris isn’t in anatomy textbooks). Lots of natal women don’t know that large labia are perfectly normal despite it being really common.
I can assure you, my Gray's, Moore's, Sobotta and Prometheus all explicitly point out the clitoris and I have had to see plenty of coochies, both sick and healthy.

No, he did not know, and the video released today stated that. This makes it more fucked up. I dunno if you can call this rape, but it is a violation of the dude's right to know who he's fucking.

Don't forget, they are (were?) ENGAGED. You won't tell the person you want to marry you're trans? I don't care who you are or what you identify as, that's some next level depravity.
I can't imagine he did not know or the Dutch surgeons really know how to make half-way decent manmade pussy. I would not know I never attended any rotations where you had the opportunity to experience this. Unless he has no other comparisons, he would have to be very oblivious as it never looks like the real thing.

It also would be very ironic, because in the make-up video he states that he loves her for being upfront and honest with him. :heart-empty:

Twolegstillmidnight

Off with her legs!
kiwifarms.net
So my question is, if the boyfriend knew she was a troon that’s one thing but if he didn’t know where are all these bottom surgeries coming from where they’re suddenly indistinguishable from the real thing and why does the public get the shitty versions that result in horrific life-altering consequences? I mean Amanda Lenore’s pussy looks like the real thing when you aren’t inspecting it up close - guess my point is that is is obvious this surgery has been successful for a select few and yet the rest get the off-brand version where they hack a hole in you and call it good.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AbraCadaver

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat von D has sold what's left of her shares of the company to Kendo and it will now be called KvD Vegan Beauty. I think KvD cosmetics has been losing money hand over fist since her antivaxx bullshit and subsequent new release flops.

eta: It appears KVD Beauty's IG has been deleted.

Last edited:

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
Kat von D has sold what's left of her shares of the company to Kendo and it will now be called KvD Vegan Beauty. I think KvD cosmetics has been losing money hand over fist since her antivaxx bullshit and subsequent new release flops.

I kept hearing KVD was losing money, but the biggest sign of that to me was Sephora moved her display from next to the front door, and put it off to the side. My Sephora has MUFE in her old spot. And her display was downsized a bit, as well.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net

I wonder if the parent company "politely suggested" she gtfo so they can salvage what they can.

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
My Sephora has MUFE in her old spot. And her display was downsized a bit, as well.
Same at my location. Her display is a microscopic speck compared to what it used to be, and the employees don't recommend her products anymore. Oh how far her makeup brand has fallen. KVD's announcement to go 100% vegan back in 2016 led to big sales and brand loyalty that only strengthened after she rejected a deal that would have had her cosmetics mass-produced in China (for anyone unfamiliar, China requires all imported cosmetics to be tested on animals before being sold in stores). Then she had to let everyone know that she's an anti-vaxxer in one big sanctimonious screed that reeked of willful ignorance, and it went downhill from there. And now her makeup, often accented with clearance stickers, floods the shelves of my local TJ Maxx.

Her claim that she's wanting to focus on her vegan shoe line, and that she's going on an international tour to promote her album (wtf she sings now?), and to raise her son... call me crazy, but running a new business and going on an international tour don't seem harmonious with parenthood.

On the topic of vegan shoes, just don't. Get leather shoes. If you feel guilty then buy them secondhand. A nice leather purse, or some leather boots, will last a real long time if you care for them properly. Vegan leather is still a young business. The about section and product details on KVD's website are just as vague as the rest. Oh, this shoe? That's red vegan leather! What's it made of? We told you, vegan leather! I guess most people are satisfied with that answer, but some of us who are going to drop a few hundred bucks on shoes or handbags or what have you would like to know what we're getting and how to care for it. From KVD's website:
We are not interested in contributing to the “fast fashion” culture that’s so destructive to the environment, and equally as destructive to the human psyche. We believe things shouldn’t be treated in such a disposable manner, and instead, strive to make shoes that will last a lifetime.
Much like Amberlynn, KVD is a LAH.

So what qualifies for vegan leather materials? Anything from pineapple leaves, to waxed cotton, to polyurethane. Polyurethane and PVC are currently the most popular choices among these companies that claim to be against fast fashion but are pumping out vegan leather products as fast as they can with limited knowledge, little testing, and no fucks to give if the product lives a short life and isn't biodegradable. Some of these materials are not sustainable and they're going to wear out fast. According to Andrew Dent, Vice President of Library and Research Materials at Material ConneXion:
Ultimately then, what can give leather an environmental edge is its sustainability. PVC and polyurethane aren’t going to last nearly as long as leather and, as Dent points out, when synthetic leather does begin to wear out, it doesn’t wear out as attractively. “What constitutes ‘worn out’ in a leather is different from what constitutes ‘worn out’ in a polyurethane,” he says. In many cases, leather actually looks and feels better with age, giving it the ability be recycled and re-used for a much longer period of time.
Article link for anyone interested. It looks the pros and cons of leather and polyurethane vegan leather.

Appearances aside, my big gripe is that vegan leather is in demand but no one is asking, what is this actually made of? What are you doing to these materials to turn them into shoes? Will this handbag actually last a long time? If it doesn't is it at least biodegradable? Because if you're going to spend $200+USD on a pair of shoes (looking at prices on KVD's website) you're going to want them to be built to last. Like I said, a lot of sites I've visited say "vegan leather" or "sustainable vegan alternatives" and leave it at that. I figured if they were using something like MuSkin, which is made from mushrooms, they'd proudly elaborate on it. But MuSkin, like other (technically) vegan leather options, has not been tested for longevity. But it is treated with eco-friendly wax! Wait, what about pineapple leather, the stuff made from pineapple leaves? Oh wait, that one has to be given a polyurethane treatment. What about apple leather? That also requires a polyurethane treatment.

And there's another concern: Can there be such a thing as sustainable vegan leather that can last for multiple years, or even decades with the right care? I don't know. Maybe. Does the fashion industry care? Hell no, and KVD and her ugly shoes are further evidence of that.

I know I just painted the vegan leather industry with a really broad brush, but I don't believe they're all bad. I do think some of them are trying their best to use items that would otherwise end up in the trash or a landfill. But right now the vegan fashion industry is still young and there's a lot of testing to be done, and there's companies and designers who aren't going to wait for that. They're going to shit out whatever they want, use whatever materials that are cheap for them and have the appearance of durability, mark it up, and the greedy little gremlins who LARP as environmentally concerned vegans will eat it up and create more trash and pollution when they order 5 pairs of shoes or 10 new handbags to do a haul on YouTube.

Thank you for coming to my SPED talk. I apologize for any spelling and/or grammar mistakes. I will take my little black hats now.

latter day taint

Shady Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I never clocked Nikkie and that was partially because I've never seen her outside of her videos. She also happens to look just like her mother, who has been in several videos. I just assumed she had inherited a bit of masculine face.

I am going to assume her fiance knew well before all of this happened, because logically how could he not? Maybe he's into that kind of thing.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
Unless her fiancé had slept with a lot of real women (which I doubt as he’s early 20s and not really a looker), he’s probably not going to know the difference between a real vagina and a frankenvag. Most men are clueless about female anatomy (even doctors - the clitoris isn’t in anatomy textbooks). Lots of natal women don’t know that large labia are perfectly normal despite it being really common.

Even if he did have suspicions, he’d have to be 100% sure before confronting her about it as a wrong accusation could be relationship ending. Probably just shrugged the clues off.
I don't know where you got this line about the clitoris not being in textbooks but I assure you, it's in there. This isn't the middle ages where human anatomy was a mystery to us.

I'll be generous and assume you mean it's underrepresented in textbooks. The external clitoris is a small part of a larger organ as men and women have the same amount of erectile tissue, just distributed differently. The shape and placement of the internal organ is difficult to illustrate but even if your anatomy textbook doesn't try it will have a passage mentioning this fact and a professor worth his salt is going to bring it up in lecture, especially when talking about secondary sex characteristic presentation during fetal development.

Either way, you have to be completely blind and have no penile sensation to not be able to distinguish something is off with a fake vagina.

Tags
None