Celebrity Beauty/makeup guru salt -

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone want to talk about Em Ford's (my pale skin) remarkable transformation recently? I know she fell off youtube but there is a reason for that. She has recovered from what almost everyone suspected ( Anorexia) and her skin is almost totally clear from being formally covered in severe acne and scars. I just checked her instagram recently after writing her off as sort of a lost cause a couple years ago.

Em Before

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 23.37.21.png

More recently

Screenshot 2020-05-28 at 23.32.45.png

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone want to talk about Em Ford's (my pale skin) remarkable transformation recently? I know she fell off youtube but there is a reason for that. She has recovered from what almost everyone suspected ( Anorexia) and her skin is almost totally clear from being formally covered in severe acne and scars. I just checked her instagram recently after writing her off as sort of a lost cause a couple years ago.

Em Before

View attachment 1329092

More recently

View attachment 1329093
Aww, finally something nice. Good for her.

• Agree
Reactions: BhertMern

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought this quality r/Drama post belonged here;
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/hg31jh/skin_care_community_in_shambles_after_one_of/
---

Susan Yara is was a beauty guru that was heralded for her "down to earth" skincare how-tos on Youtube . She was one of the first major skin care channels to gain major traction and she provided years of content about how to make yourself feel better for washing your ugly face.

Feeling the Jeffree Starr itch of cashing in on her audience Susan started shilling for a company called Naturium. The brand was literally a total rip off of the already beloved skincare brand and juggernaut The Ordinary but with three times the cost. Susan promoted this brand as if it was new to herl

It's odd to explain how absolutely transformative and beloved The Ordinary is to the skincare community but for non-skincare normies - dissing the The Ordinary is tantamount to hating black people and Susan did it with absolute abandon in her videos.

After spending months of trashing real skincare brands
1593209948092.png
and offering brand discounts for purchasing products from "Naturium" it turned out Susan actually owned Naturium herself.

Not only did this bish lie about products that she was pretending to test out neutrally, she was promoting a brand that she literally actually owned. This is a federal crime for which she is currently under investigation for violating.

Fallout
Susan issued a very fake and unapologetic apology.

After the apology fell on educated ears Susan went out of her way to prove herself to be a real lolcow. Susan declared that everything is everyone elses fault according to Susan.

Susan thinks thats all women calling her out are just bitches that are just jelly

THEN she said that everyone calling her out were only calling her out because she was a women with a business
1593210005925.png

She then made all of her social media private because "people judging her weren't MDs"

Susan is currently not an MD and her skincare brand is tanking so...

Cancelled

latter day taint

Shady Bitch
kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong but it seems like Nikkie has just gone on with her life and videos without feeling the need to make everything all about being trans.
I think that is likely a product of not being American. It seems like it's less of a big deal where she is, therefore it's less likely someone would transition for the attention.

And frankly I don't think she wanted to be outed. She has a sweet gig and didn't want to change that.

Tags
None