• "I have a lolcow page myself"

Off-Topic Beauty NewsWhat's Going on in the World of Beauty and Fashion

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by Broken Pussy, Jan 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  1. Tbh I was skeptical of Viseart, I thought it was a Natasha Denona situation, more hype than quality. But then I bought one (the Neutral Matte palette, to be precise) and now it's literally the only palette I ever use. If you don't stray too much from a certain range of colors and don't care about buying the latest and greatest, I definitely recommend splashing out for a Viseart palette that has what you want in it.

If they release a mini with some bolder colors I might look into one, tho.

• Feels Feels x 1
    glutenfreebooty

glutenfreebooty Dr. Phil Your Holes

kiwifarms.net
  2. Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage This Entire Timeline is Autistic
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's actually a really good quality palette. It's probably true that the markup is huge, but ABH is not overhyped junk, like a lot of things that are popular. I'd say that's probably what prompted the theft. It's a massively popular product that maybe isn't easy to counterfeit.

Whether or not makeup is worth that much money at all is kind of a philosophical question, but I can't answer it because I have a ridiculously large makeup collection and that would force me to reevaluate my entire existence. Too busy. Loling at cows.

Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage This Entire Timeline is Autistic
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Temptalia is probably the best beauty review site on the internet. It has a huge database of swatches and dupes. There are Instagrams that report the new stuff faster, but the lady who runs Temptalia, Christine, is super thorough.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.