BECKY IS BACK, TASTE TEST, TORRID HAUL (07/27/2019) - Fat manatee is reunited with her mentally challenged son

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190727-124527.png
this ones a gem, it embodies Neck completely.

Screenshot_20190727-124132.pngScreenshot_20190727-124250.png
Look at those leather mitts
Screenshot_20190727-124257.png
lmao i keep laughing everytime someone please use this
Screenshot_20190727-124320.png
mfw she uploads a torrid haul + eat with me combo
Screenshot_20190727-124342.png
Buddha what?
Screenshot_20190727-124407.pngScreenshot_20190727-124411.pngScreenshot_20190727-124418.png
Necky didnt illicit half the response this shitty microwaved chinesefood did
Screenshot_20190727-124437.pngScreenshot_20190727-124451.png
WHAT'RE THOOOOSSSEE
Screenshot_20190727-124518.pngScreenshot_20190727-124542.png
dem angles

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you can buy - ot only food - but fucking meat like "Chinese" Egg Rolls at goddamned dollar stores in America is baffling to me even as a concept.

Cheap, shitty garbage-tier dollar store items/goods can sometimes come through in a pinch or be just as good as the regular name brand depending on what you buy...but the idea of eating FOOD from the Hicksville Deep Buttfucking Monticello Family Dollar is churning my stomach something awful. That's disgusting and she should feel disgusting.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that you can buy - ot only food - but fucking meat like "Chinese" Egg Rolls at goddamned dollar stores in America is baffling to me even as a concept.

Cheap, shitty garbage-tier dollar store items/goods can sometimes come through in a pinch or be just as good as the regular name brand depending on what you buy...but the idea of eating FOOD from the Hicksville Deep Buttfucking Monticello Family Dollar is churning my stomach something awful. That's disgusting and she should feel disgusting.
Yeah, and I don't know how much faith I would have in no-name dollar store sunscreen either.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
"You guys know, I'm big..."
Understatement of the fucking year.
Yep I absolutely hate this!
Nothing grinds my gears quite like our Al does when she says 'I'm a bigger girl...' - bitch, bigger than WHAT, exactly? She makes it sound like she's carrying an extra stone or something!
Dammit, you are not just 'big' Albert, you. Is. A. Landwhale ffs

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
"You guys know, I'm big..."
Understatement of the fucking year.
Actually we have no idea how big this bitch is because she won't hop on the scale and tell us she's over 600 pounds.

I'm disappointed we didn't get more videos of when becky was MIA, I enjoy watching her suffer without her feeder while eric eats fast g9od in front of the cow.

I think we are on day 39 now? Can you imagine the suffering if she kept to her old upload schedule? I can only hope we get a current video soon.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
it never ceases to amaze me that big AL, who has previously admitted to being unable to taste anything except for tabasco sauce, is willing to kill herself for a frozen family dollar chicken eggroll
There's a lot of dishes to actually die for these days. Butter chicken would be one of them. I could suggest Amberlynn to try Indian food but let's just say there would be "situations" that are TMI. Chicken Hong Kong (an Indian interpretation of Chinese cuisine) in my opinion not only tastes better than orange chicken but is also closer to actual Chinese cuisine than orange chicken. You also mentioned she can't taste anything but Tabasco sauce so I'm curious if she could taste orange chicken.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino