BECKY IS BACK, TASTE TEST, TORRID HAUL (07/27/2019) - Fat manatee is reunited with her mentally challenged son

MaoBigDong

Pamela Swain Gave Me Ass Cancer
kiwifarms.net
I love her quitting her diet because she ate "too much sodium" and then proceeding to eat a dollar store chicken eggroll and McDonalds as if that probably doesn't have a fuckton of sodium... We stan a sodium queen, gorl!

Also her saying that the people who make the eggroll are "real serious" about their calories as if she doesn't use the same decimal shit to claim she's lost weight while weighing in :story:

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
Why is everything on torrid soooo fucking ugly? It really shows how much of a low class idiot Justine is that she's said that torrid clothing is cute. Newsflash: looking like a floral couch or bean bag covered with tacky prints even Gap Kids wouldn't use isn't cute. It just shows how white trash you are.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Beckys face after driving for hours and and getting a food order via text. She then arrives to her love with 2 days worth of urine and god knows what else to clean up. Was gorl wearing a diaper? The state of the bathroom must have been catastrophic.
Screenshot_2019-07-27-12-00-20-1.png

I would pay money to see AL get out of the pool. I still cannot vision it without the boys helping or her pushing wall down and rolling out onto the grass, with a chair or somthing brought to her. I doubt she let Ricky help because she has a crush on him and thats embarrassing.

Another day of no vegatables and if there is they are encased in a fried wrap.

kiwifarms.net
did she not go to Becky's living family reunion because of fat, they don't like her or they are actually dead relatives? remembering that facebook drama awhile back that might of been fake. they have been dating a couple of year so you'd think she'd want to meet Becky's family and she used to say Becky's family is her family.

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
Beckys face after driving for hours and and getting a food order via text. She then arrives to her love with 2 days worth of urine and god knows what else to clean up. Was gorl wearing a diaper? The state of the bathroom must have been catastrophic.
View attachment 861901

I would pay money to see AL get out of the pool. I still cannot vision it without the boys helping or her pushing wall down and rolling out onto the grass, with a chair or somthing brought to her. I doubt she let Ricky help because she has a crush on him and thats embarrassing.

Another day of no vegatables and if there is they are encased in a fried wrap.
necky the thumb looks like a fat lurch.
Cow crossover with Luna Slater when

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:

Imagine coming home and your housebound gorlfriend is shoving a camera but straining to hold it above her head to look like she's standing up, while the mirror's reflection shows the troof.
So this means that Cunt Fatula wasn't a costume but amber is an actual vampire? So our death pool has been pointless and we're stuck with this bitch for the rest of our lives? (:_(

Anybody know a vampire slayer with extra long wooden stakes?

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
What exactly was the point of this video other than to make money off it? I refuse to give amber more egg roll money. I only watch her videos on reaction channels.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
What exactly was the point of this video other than to make money off it? I refuse to give amber more egg roll money. I only watch her videos on reaction channels.
The reaction channels also suck asshole and are just trying to make a quick buck off of Ms. Deathfat no. 1. Just install adblock and watch hambos channel. That way nobody wins and that's the way it should be.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Are we shocked she lied about the calorie count? Again just like with the bread it's not that diffrent of a amount, but where the fuck did she get 229.2 from? Its like her brain cannot say any truth at all lol. She acted re.tarded after she said it too like she just made the number up off the top of her head then laughed about it.
Screenshot_2019-07-27-13-49-40-1.png

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Are we shocked she lied about the calorie count? Again just like with the bread it's not that diffrent of a amount, but where the fuck did she get 229.2 from? Its like her brain cannot say any truth at all lol. She acted re.tarded after she said it too like she just made the number up off the top of her head then laughed about it.
View attachment 861977
I'm surprised she didn't say lower. If she's using myfitnesspal for calorie estimates, the top results are 113, 160, and 200. You're right though, she may be incapable of telling the truth if she's telling lies that aren't even beneficial to her. I've never seen calorie estimates given with decimals, she isn't even trying at this point.

(If you add together the gram totals for everything but switch 25.8mg to g, it adds up pretty fuckin' close to 229.2)

The reaction channels also suck asshole and are just trying to make a quick buck off of Ms. Deathfat no. 1. Just install adblock and watch hambos channel. That way nobody wins and that's the way it should be.
How are there people who still don't use a fucking adblocker? That shit takes like a minute to set up.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
“i do recommend, if you guys ever feel anxiety or you feel really stressed, go somewhere peaceful - whether it be your bedroom, the kitchen, if you have a den, i mean, anywhere, even if it’s the basement - and just, get yourself mandalas... [sic]”

ah, yes. the bedroom, kitchen, den, and basement: the only four locations that humans inhabit. her world is so pathetically tiny. most people would have suggested other places to decompress; coffee shops, nature trails, libraries - whatever. but TherapyLynn sees wobbling from one corner of the fag shanty to another as exercise and coloring in the basement the ultimate form of catharsis.

um, you think she’s a hypochondriac agoraphobic narcissist with a binge-eating disorder? think again.

our gorl has markers and dollar store mandala coloring books. she don’t need no licensed therapist, boo boo.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
She’s such a simpleton. If you’re gonna kill yourself with food, might as well go for some gourmet stuff. Killing yourself for microwaved processed junk is pathetic. If you’re gonna be a junkie, overdose while snorting cocaine off a luxury hooker’s ass. Don’t slip and crack your skull while trying to fish out a meth pipe out of pig shit. Have some fucking dignity in your slow suicide.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 861977
Maybe the calorie count changes based on ingredients; they have used decimal places before. In this review video, at around 1:00, it's shown at 241.5 calories.

Amber could still be lying, but may not be as farfetched as it initially sounds; it does seem to change caloric value based on the packing posted here and they have history of using .X of a calorie.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino