BECKY IS BACK, TASTE TEST, TORRID HAUL (07/27/2019) - Fat manatee is reunited with her mentally challenged son

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
She’s such a simpleton. If you’re gonna kill yourself with food, might as well go for some gourmet stuff. Killing yourself for microwaved processed junk is pathetic. If you’re gonna be a junkie, overdose while snorting cocaine off a luxury hooker’s ass. Don’t slip and crack your skull while trying to fish out a meth pipe out of pig shit. Have some fucking dignity in your slow suicide.
Amber has non functioning taste buds. She'd take a taco bell steak burrito prepared by somebody who doesn't wash their hands after they take a shit over a filet mignon prepared by Gordon Ramsay any day. Gorl needs that instant blood sugar/glycemic load spike. You can see it when she eats- she's eating so fucking fast you can SEE her tongue throwing the half-chewed food at the back of her throat. When she goes to a restaurant you can see how used to shitty garbage food she is. When she orders sushi what does she get? The greasiest, most American white trash-ified roll ever, covered in sauce and coming in at a whopping 900 calories. You might as well eat a jar of mayonnaise. She makes bug eyes at fucking burger king tater tots. Even though the menu at Cheesecake factory is extensive and has lots of way better options, what she orders is that sweet, sweet orange chicken with white rice which she probably eats three times a week at the Chinese place anyways. She's basically that lady on TLC who could only eat chicken nuggets.

Also, I'm a newfag and wasn't aware @ADHD archives all Hamber's videos. Thank you for doing us all a great service. Anything to reduce shithead's paycheck is a thing well worth doing.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
This guy was a pleasure to watch. Kept it short and to the point.
Apparently it tastes like nothing. I grinned like a damned fool when he said "Put your dollar back in your pocket. There's better stuff out there."

Thanks for the link!
> Tastes like nothing
> ALRs eyeballs are popping out of their sockets, buttery moonface is blown beet-red, jiggling all over and squealing like a pig, horks it down at the speed of light, can't get her hoggish fix fast enough, creams her bloated fupa over it

People who are surprised? Exactly no one.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
> ALRs eyeballs are popping out of their sockets, buttery moonface is blown beet-red, jiggling all over and squealing like a pig, horks it down at the speed of light, can't get her hoggish fix fast enough, creams her bloated fupa over it
That's quite a graphic description of her excitement state. You forgot the fag house quakes with her too as she jiggles in excitement.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
did she not go to Becky's living family reunion because of fat, they don't like her or they are actually dead relatives? remembering that facebook drama awhile back that might of been fake. they have been dating a couple of year so you'd think she'd want to meet Becky's family and she used to say Becky's family is her family.
I dont think it was fake and I think thats why she didnt go. If they werent actively hating her she would have invited herself along.

She steps on toes but if anybody pushes back on her 600 lbs she seems to back down pretty quickly.

For as big as they all are there, theyre all kind of gutless.

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
IMHO, its probably a pretty equal combination of immense fatness and the Thick-Neck Clan's hatred of her that kept Bigass HamLard trapped in her lonely, filthy hovel this time.

There's no denying that (without Cheesecake Factory on the other side) theres just no way any more that her 610+ heaving pounds of stinking, sweating shelf ass can be crammed into and survive a three hour blistering hot car journey. But it is also no secret that the extended Thumby Brigade totally despise her....it wouldnt surprise me if Mother Thumb and Sister Thumb never bothered to invite the living Adipose Blob. Add on top of that, there's plenty of Thumb Beasts that even NeckyTard has never met before - HamboJambo is probably terrified of having new people see her monstrous, greasy, disgusting self. Apparently she hates even going to her beloved Wammort and All You Can Binge Buff-Etts during the day because she cries when people look at her gross bloated bulldog self.

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many times Amber messaged Becky while she was away? Amber would have been terrified that some of Becky's family members would confront Becky and try and talk some sense into her. I mean I know the chances of that happening are almost non-existent, but you never know. I am guessing that Amber blew up her phone constantly to try and interrupt any conversations and Becky would have been too spineless to turn her phone off. No wonder Becky is tired - she can't get a break from her owner even when she is out of town, and then has to come back and feed, clean, and water the beast.

I also think that Becky's family hate her and she wasn't invited. Plus the fact that she's too large to sit in the car for long, and would likely be unable to sit on regular furniture, use regular toilets, and requires several large fans surrounding her at all times (including outdoors) for cooling and stank-control purposes.

If she really wanted to go, and she was invited, provided she could manage the car journey there, she and Becky could probably have checked into a motel or something. Hell they could have probably got a motel room with a disabled bathroom so Amber could have a decent hose-down. Actually I'm surprised the hotel bathroom she filmed in a few vlogs back didn't have a full walk in disabled shower-room.

Last edited:

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Amber, who never misses an opportunity to to assault us with her weird cleavage (or "neck asscrack") is now trying to convince us that she loooves that dress because it doesn't show off her "cleavage situation"?
Has she gone fully rëtarded or has she suddenly become more demure now that she's crossed over into 600-elbee territory?
I mean she literally wore that one dress backwards to maximize the amount of visable boob area.

Also I can't wait to see her moldy brastraps showcased beneath that lace-topped dress. Our gorl is nothing if not classy!

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many times Amber messaged Becky while she was away? Amber would have been terrified that some of Becky's family members would confront Becky and try and talk some sense into her. I mean I know the chances of that happening are almost non-existent, but you never know. I am guessing that Amber blew up her phone constantly to try and interrupt any conversations and Becky would have been too spineless to turn her phone off. No wonder Becky is tired - she can't get a break from her owner even when she is out of town, and then has to come back and feed, clean, and water the beast.

I also think that Becky's family hate her and she wasn't invited. Plus the fact that she's too large to sit in the car for long, and would likely be unable to sit on regular furniture, use regular toilets, and requires several large fans surrounding her at all times (including outdoors) for cooling and stank-control purposes.

If she really wanted to go, and she was invited, provided she could manage the car journey there, she and Becky could probably have checked into a motel or something. Hell they could have probably got a motel room with a disabled bathroom so Amber could have a decent hose-down. Actually I'm surprised the hotel bathroom she filmed in a few vlogs back didn't have a full walk in disabled shower-room.
Same page, bro/sis/KiwiFriend, same page. The control issues are rampant and unchecked, the lies about not going are weak and laughable, and the dots don't connect anywhere.....but thats all normal for the 600 Pound FupaBeast of Lardiness and her NeckSlug.

So Amber, who never misses an opportunity to to assault us with her weird cleavage (or "neck asscrack") is now trying to convince us that she loooves that dress because it doesn't show off her "cleavage situation"?
Has she gone fully rëtarded or has she suddenly become more demure now that she's crossed over into 600-elbee territory?
I mean she literally wore that one dress backwards to maximize the amount of visable boob area.

Also I can't wait to see her moldy brastraps showcased beneath that lace-topped dress. Our gorl is nothing if not classy!
I noticed this too.....we flipped shockingly quickly from "any excuse under the sun to show off my wierd, long, floppy tits" to "teehee no peeking, silly boys!" like suddenly pretending to be modest and shy and demure is going to make her this fragile, dainty little 99lb flower? Hahaha gorl fuck off with that. You've been heaving those disgusting greasy ass-crack looking tiddies up in our faces every opportunity you get for YEARS.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino