BECKY IS BACK, TASTE TEST, TORRID HAUL (07/27/2019) - Fat manatee is reunited with her mentally challenged son

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Whew. That difference between disheveled unkempt Amber bitterly chomping down a dry ass sandwich with no substance, and now the food slave returns, and theres fast food again. Suddenly the light returns to her eyes and happiness is achieved again, if only for the time it takes to slop down some garbage.

... and somehow, Amber does not seem to connect the dots or see any problem whatsoever with the fact that she can only experience human emotions while actively killing herself with fast food. Eat some pill-candy and just guilt the food slave into never leaving again so those bad no fast food time thoughts never return!

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I think Becky's family probably reeeeally hates hamber. Most people are automatically repulsed by the physical appearance, smell, and general aura of deathfats, probably because something in our reptilian brain is triggered and tells us "that thing is not normal, that thing is deformed". And our reptilian brain would be right, people are not meant to look like you could melt them down and use them to commit some serious arson. The fact that hammy is disgusting to look at, her grating and really fucking annoying personality (or lack thereof), and her glaring narcissism and what they probably look at as mistreatment and enslavement of Becky are all great reasons to hate her. I can't even imagine what they think of her, ahem, "fame".

kiwifarms.net
I can't even imagine what they think of her, ahem, "fame".
Her "fame" has been nothing but a massive pain in their ass. Remember that Hamber posted videos online involving Necky's sister's kid and driving said kid around without a seatbelt (videos Hamber was made to remove), Necky's sister's messy bathroom (incontinence pads included), and riling up the haydurs enough that screenshots of Necky Clan public FB posts about how much they despised Hamber went viral.

All Hamber does is intrude into and fuck up others' lives. I'll bet the Necky Clan hates her with the fire of 1000 suns.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe queen scootypuff doesn't want to show off her sad cleavage because the infection from her bellybutton has worked it's way up to her chest? Think about it, she doesn't wash her hands, normal bathing is out of the question, and she scratches everything. She still Has multiple scratches on her arms from last year if not longer!

Any form of bacteria can easily move all over Amberlynn, she's a festering wounds wet dream. We should all be thankful that she's locked away in a very rural place. She could easily breed some sort of super virus and if she lived in a large city it would be disastrous.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I don't think we need to argue the point of how much they hate her.

In that Christmas video, the brother in law did say he'd -shoot- her... pretty compelling evidence how much they hate her.

Awkwafina

bitches be in bushwick, they all live in bushwick
kiwifarms.net
What problem? I don't find giving her views a problem. She's a circus and I'm watching the show.
To each their own mate. I personally have moved on to Chantal for my “laugh at fatty” quota as excluding this one I haven’t watched an upload from her in months but I guess if you find amusement and want to give her money from her lip smacking, endless cycle of not changing anything and expecting to see results, brain draining conversations w people who can’t stand her, dresses she wears as shirts hauls (but they still don’t fit) and painfully obvious trolling by purposefully mispronouncing things to be so kyuuute then yeah, more power to you dude.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
How bad do things have to get for you to be excited that Rebecca "Humpty Dumpty" Williams is coming home?
“Becky had to go out and looook she brought me food!”

Becky really wants this bitch dead I can’t cope
Becky wants to keep her job. The lumber yard was worse than a North Korean work camp to her. Welfare will not pay as much. Being Amberlynn's slow-witted house boy is the best job she will ever have and her life will never be better than it is right now.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
How bad do things have to get for you to be excited that Rebecca "Humpty Dumpty" Williams is coming home?

Becky wants to keep her job. The lumber yard was worse than a North Korean work camp to her. Welfare will not pay as much. Being Amberlynn's slow-witted house boy is the best job she will ever have and her life will never be better than it is right now.
Actually on Welfare it might 'pay' better. She can still get food stamps with ease, so free food still. <Or at least some. Not sure how it works in Kentucky>.

She also would actually get money. And if she's on welfare, she could probably score low or free housing. <Especially if she is truly a sped as some suspect>.

At this point; welfare is a better option for her I'd say.

• Feels
Reactions: DatBepisTho

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Actually on Welfare it might 'pay' better. She can still get food stamps with ease, so free food still. <Or at least some. Not sure how it works in Kentucky>.

She also would actually get money. And if she's on welfare, she could probably score low or free housing. <Especially if she is truly a sped as some suspect>.

At this point; welfare is a better option for her I'd say.
But would welfare be able to keep her in the tshirt/snapback/art supplies lifestyle to which she is currently accustomed, in addition to feeding and housing her?

I really don't know the answer to that, since Amber has never broken down how much she spends on things solely for Becky.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Diet Coke 4 Life

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
But would welfare be able to keep her in the tshirt/snapback/art supplies lifestyle to which she is currently accustomed, in addition to feeding and housing her?

I really don't know the answer to that, since Amber has never broken down how much she spends on things solely for Becky.
Her hats cost like 5 bucks at Walmart. Shirts is like 8-10. Becky is legitimately better on Welfare. She'd be able to buy her own stuff with money left over.

As for feeding and housing? If you get on Welfare, you generally find it easier to qualify for other government aid programs. That is just how it goes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino