Becky left me - 7/24/2019

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
All I get from this video is “how DARE Becky have the audacity to leave me alone without a butler to bring me take out and drive me to food places! And to hang out with her FAMILY of all people who was obviously talking shit about me on Facebook but I can’t have anyone thinking they feel nothing but love towards me so I won’t mention it....but still.....no McDonald’s for three whole days”

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Basically all that's happening in this is Amber whining about how Becky isgoing to be gone for 2 whole nights, everyone. She's so sad and going to cry. Apparently, crying means screwing up your face and making pig squeals to our gorl here.

My favorite bit is when Becky says "goodbye youtube!" and Amber says that made it sound like they were breaking up, and you can actually see Becky thinking about it from her facial expression.

Edit: Amber, when you talk about having to have someone around all the time, that's codependency, not a cute quirk.

Vlassov

When I was down 89 pounds...
kiwifarms.net
"I just don't feel comfortable staying at someone's house when there's not gonna be enough room for me anyway...so haters, you're gonna have fun with that, aren't ya"

Lol no we'll have fun going out and enjoying our lives, because we didn't eat our way to our graves (and we listen to our fucking doctors)

Also how is Amber going to wipe or shower without Becky? :biggrin: Not that she does anyways.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
"I just don't feel comfortable staying at someone's house when there's not gonna be enough room for me anyway...so haters, you're gonna have fun with that, aren't ya"

Lol no we'll have fun going out and enjoying our lives, because we didn't eat our way to our graves (and we listen to our fucking doctors)

Also how is Amber going to wipe or shower without Becky? :biggrin: Not that she does anyways.
Even if we stay in and act like miserable cunts, we'll have fun being able to fit inside normal houses. "Not enough room", indeed. They'd need a barn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino