Becky left me - 7/24/2019

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Whenever she makes becky talk on,camera she stares at herself and closes her eyes like she's telling herself to not speak till shes done. Then immediately talks about how she feels.

The anxiety was about how you were going to get food hence why you brought up ricky cooking food when saying you were going to spend time with them lol. There is nothing between you and necky quit pretending like you can't be apart, you guys barely touch each other.
Oh, Hamber is definitely one of those people who don't listen, they just wait for their turn to talk. I suppose one of her fosters told her to be polite and not talk over people and her narc brain turned that into (while eyes rolling) I guess I should let the dummy say what they want to say, doesn't matter to me either way.

Cmoores101

Twinkie Stor
kiwifarms.net
Becky will get to meet a whole bunch of new family! (Who aren't dead yet!)
Becky's 1st impression to the family that she hasn't meet is going there looking like a fat Lord Farquaad

I''ll admit: that title had me for a second. Maybe Becky got sick of Amber's narcissism and left. Then I realized Youtube is ripe with clickbait so... if , no WHEN, that finally does happen for whatever reason, people won't be gathering around for sympathy.
People will watch in hopes that she would get drunk like when Dustin left, but she'll probably use this as an excuse to gain more weight. She doesn't care about Becky enough to sit on youtube and cry about how "she'll do anything to get her back" and how she'll "always love her, because she was such a great girlfriend". Becky didn't fuck her up emotionally just physically, Dustin fucked her up emotionally and Becky is a years long rebound

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190724-172802~2.png

Whether it's just an unfortunate angle is debatable but dear God this is horrifying...if I didn't know it was Albert I'd not disbelieve someone if they told me it's a morbidly obese 50yr old dude in a houserobe :o

Poor chubby lil Twinkie Store! That is a face that screams 'traumatised' if ever I saw one...

Sooo, dear Al 'jokes' that we won't even notice Necky is gone....hmmm doubtful you heifer, your viewers notice Becky more than you do!
Something tells me despite her piss-taking 'I'm devastated you're leaving me' performance, it will be real within a few hours when you're sitting in your own waste products as butler/bum-wiper is AWOL
Can't imagine Rickie or Eric taking up the slack....can you imagine the stench and rancid infections poor Rebecca came home to 🤮

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wonder if we are being too cruel to amber, she's just a human who is dying a slow death by her own hands due to her own dependency to deal with reality.

Then she does things like this.

Then I realize that she doesn't suffer enough. We need these time warped videos to end and a new girlfriend to come into Amber's life.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Not that they will care, but I wonder what Becky would tell this newly met family if they ask what shes up to like job or what she does with her life. Im sure AL has coached her to say shes a YouTube personality.

Also imagine telling family ur gf couldn't come to meet them because shes too fat for a 3 hour car ride. Where the hell is she going that there isn't hotels by them?

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Lord that would've been the perfect time for her to lose weight, Ricky could've just locked her in her room and refused to bring or make her food. She can't hardly cook in the kitchen herself and if her butler isn't there to go fetch her food, she would've lost weight. Lord knows Ricky is the only one in the house who does anything or cooks. She could've lost 40 lbs probably while Necky was away.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Lord that would've been the perfect time for her to lose weight, Ricky could've just locked her in her room and refused to bring or make her food. She can't hardly cook in the kitchen herself and if her butler isn't there to go fetch her food, she would've lost weight. Lord knows Ricky is the only one in the house who does anything or cooks. She could've lost 40 lbs probably while Necky was away.
She would have just started ordering food. Idk if Cheesecake Factory does delivery but she would have things thrown up to her window like Steven Assanti.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Not that they will care, but I wonder what Becky would tell this newly met family if they ask what shes up to like job or what she does with her life. Im sure AL has coached her to say shes a YouTube personality.

Also imagine telling family ur gf couldn't come to meet them because shes too fat for a 3 hour car ride. Where the hell is she going that there isn't hotels by them?

Well some places in America are still 'remote' enough that there aren't hotels close by. Like BFE KS, sometimes the nearest hotel is an hour or so away and if they have two hotels in that town and it's booked you're screwed. I would assume there were hotels within 30 min-an hour of where ever Becky was going; Hambeast just can't fit in the car or sit in a crammed space for that long.

On an episode of MSHPL this last season, there was someone who lived in Georgia and it took them like 5 days to get to TX cause they couldn't sit in the car for more than a couple hours at a time.

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
That's an interesting thought. If Becky does tell her family that her gf is a YouTube personality, I wonder if they will look AL up? What will they think then?

If it's somewhere way out in nowhere KY there wouldn't be hotels nearby. It's too bad AL isn't going, I bet there is some delicious unhealthy food at this reunion. Is it true that Becky's family talked shit about AL on Facebook? I read that earlier in the thread and that would make sense why AL isn't going. I'm sure she resents Becky for leaving her for a WHOLE THREE DAYS! And she had to watch Evil Dead during dinner! How is she ever going to get any sleep now you guissee???

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino