Becky left me - 7/24/2019

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Bet she’s sorry that mumbles has a YouTube channel too. Putting up the pool?? We saw that three months ago on Eric’s channel. These videos are so behind & out of order. Does she want us to not figure out that she developed yet another infection (in her belly button) while her caretaker was gone??
I think the reason Big Al keeps posting all these old videos out of order (besides her inherent laziness and greed) is to deliberately throw off viewers trying to follow her timeline. If I remember correctly she's griped in the past about how people have documented her cycle of behavior and continually call her out on each stage. The narc probably hates the fact people keep predicting her next moves so accurately. So she filmed a big backlog of low-effort "content" and keeps uploading it out of chronological order to try to hide said cycle in action. She thinks she's thwarting the haydurs that way.

Loves to Huff

Fantabulously Greasy
kiwifarms.net
I think the reason Big Al keeps posting all these old videos out of order (besides her inherent laziness and greed) is to deliberately throw off viewers trying to follow her timeline. If I remember correctly she's griped in the past about how people have documented her cycle of behavior and continually call her out on each stage. The narc probably hates the fact people keep predicting her next moves so accurately. So she filmed a big backlog of low-effort "content" and keeps uploading it out of chronological order to try to hide said cycle in action. She thinks she's thwarting the haydurs that way.
Yep. Instead of, idk, changing her behavior and breaking the cycle she instead pulls this shit.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 856913

Whether it's just an unfortunate angle is debatable but dear God this is horrifying...if I didn't know it was Albert I'd not disbelieve someone if they told me it's a morbidly obese 50yr old dude in a houserobe :o

View attachment 856919

Poor chubby lil Twinkie Store! That is a face that screams 'traumatised' if ever I saw one...

Sooo, dear Al 'jokes' that we won't even notice Necky is gone....hmmm doubtful you heifer, your viewers notice Becky more than you do!
Something tells me despite her piss-taking 'I'm devastated you're leaving me' performance, it will be real within a few hours when you're sitting in your own waste products as butler/bum-wiper is AWOL
Can't imagine Rickie or Eric taking up the slack....can you imagine the stench and rancid infections poor Rebecca came home to 🤮
The horrific thought is she was naked wrapped in that blanket 🤢🤢

Concerned Vagino-American

the invasive, probing fingers of Amber's cousin
kiwifarms.net
Imagining that they’re setting up the pool and filling it with Pine Sol to bathe Amber made this video much funnier and better for me.
Imagining the caked shit on Amber's taint for 2 days because her caregiver is not there made this video more enjoyable for me. Also, I didn't watch it because I couldn't be bothered.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Becky actually has family who she has a relationship with. That's the difference. When that thing happened with Destiny, Amber had no place to go, no family and no friends who she could stay with. Becky has immediate and extended family who she could stay with in a pinch or until she got back on her feet. There's nothing like being away from a situation, that can put things more into perspective. I'm not saying she's going to leave Amber, right now, or come back with that on her mind, but if it does happen, it'll probably be a situation where she was away from Amber and got to listen to reason/marinate over it without being immediately defense like she would with Amber right there in the house/room or in her presence right after.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino