Becky left me - 7/24/2019

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Eric would actually wipe her ass, but he might be willing to hose it off.
At least it would make Eric more helpful. He does nothing besides spending his husband’s money and making videos of himself. He can’t even be bothered to cook most of the time, nor clean. I’ve seen people with real anxiety put in more work than he does. He has no excuse.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gorl, that's not fair. He spends his AdSense shekels too!
On stuff he doesn’t even need. Such as: Walmart junk, dollar store junk and fandom crap. I wouldn’t see as much of a problem of him spending money like this if he actually worked. He has the mentality of a 12 year old in an adult body. Him and Al are so much alike.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Amber is so transparent it's actually a little startling. She tells us (around the 2:30 mark) that she's "going to miss Becky SO MUCH", then in the same breath continues "but I'm gonna be spending the weekend with Eric and Rickie, and Rickie's gonna be cooking us some chicken and chili situation so I'm pretty excited about that."

She literally sees Becky as a prop to provide her with food, and that's what she's going to miss. Amazing.

Also I love her bleating to the camera that she "can't wait" to hear all about the reunion. This is the same girl who couldn't be bothered to look up from her fried-mayo-sushi yesterday long enough to offer a morsel of encouragement when Becky was expressing her worries about the trip.

Becky isn't my favorite, but part of me hopes this "family reunion" is actually a well-planned surprise intervention for our thumbservant. Amber couldn't make it any more clear that she gives zero fucks about her.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
with all her stories about relatives dying it's kind of hilarious she even has a family reunion to go to
I'm just wondering what horrific disaster is going to happen with all of Becky's accident-prone relatives in one place. A Fritos-Pie food-poisoning incident? Will someone accidently shoot themselves in the foot while protecting the chicken coop? Unlike Amber, I actually am looking forward to hearing about this reunion.

And imagine how excited Becky must be to meet all of her birth-cousins! I wonder which of her fancy 90's graphic tees she'll wear for the occasion? Or will she defy expectations and go for the "You'll Float Too" top? Tbh this is a vlog I'd probably watch out of sheer curiousity, but instead of Amber giving the camera to Becky for the weekend, we'll probably get another ASMR video and a Torrid haul.

Last edited:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I'm just wondering what horrific disaster is going to happen with all of Becky's accident-prone relatives in one place. A Fritos-Pie food-poisoning incident? Will someone accidently shoot themselves in the foot while protecting the chicken coop? Unlike Amber, I actually am looking forward to hearing about this reunion.

And imagine how excited Becky must be to meet all of her birth-cousins! I wonder which of her fancy 90's graphic tees she'll wear for the occasion? Or will she defy expectations and go for the "You'll Float Too" top? Tbh this is a vlog I'd probably watch.
All of the dead nephews will show up as ghosts and maybe fart or something, and when everyone denies farting Becky will be ecstatic at finally getting to live her ghost house experience. The dead baby ghosts will probably bring some sick graphic tees from Hell's gift shop with flames on the bottom that say something cool like "Im with Satan" and an arrow pointing to her left, so she can dimly stand to Amberlynn's left most of the time in videos.

They should have a seance on day one to see if they can ask one of the baby ghosts to pick up a 600-lb life shirt for AL from one of the gluttons down there.

Last edited:

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear God, who's going to wipe Hamber's ass for two days? You know those arms of hers in no way can reach around to the back of her to do it herself. Ugh, the stench will be unbearable.
She totally bought that as-seen-on-tv ass wiping wand. At least I hope that she did. She must have. Or bought some tongs?? something.

I do remember her getting a UTI from holding her pee in (and likely difficulty cleaning thoroughly) last time becky was gone for a day or two. Abusive people always get fucking pathetic when they face abandonment by the people they bully. I hope becky's family can talk some sense into her this time. I mean, amberlynn dumped the weight loss doctor. Death is likely. Do you think if becky gets a whiff of yeast in the bakery isle she will think its amberlynn's ghost haunting her??

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 857363

Holy leggings present and accounted for. Bitch is so fat she's walking on the outer edge of her hooves. If she's not careful, she's going to roll an ankle and they'll have to cut her up and remove the pieces with a tractor like they did with the tree.
Can you even imagine having calves that resemble inverted traffic cones? Gorl should be walking very daintily if she wants to avoid the supersized meatwagon.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino