Becky left me - 7/24/2019

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
I don’t like Becky but she deserves better than the ever growing shit stain that is Amber. That isn’t to say that I think she deserves the world on a silver platter. But not this.

I want her to go to her family and stay. A more devious part of me wants Becky to actually leave and spill that tea that only a person living with amber lynn has.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt Eric would actually wipe her ass, but he might be willing to hose it off.
Oh hell no. I say that not because Eric is a lazy piece of shit, which he is, but because it'd be absolutely outrageous to expect a roommate to tackle that kind of task.

Amber got to stew in her own juices while the thumb was gone, and rightly so.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually fell for the title. I thought Becky finally wised up and walked away and the whole video would be Hamber bawling.

And holy shit is she dependent. I get that if you're used to having people around being alone can be weird, but still.
The only reason Al is as dependent as she is, is because she needs a servant to wipe her, bathe her, fetch her food and drive her places (to get food). If Al were left to her own devices, she couldn’t last very long.

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh hell no. I say that not because Eric is a lazy piece of shit, which he is, but because it'd be absolutely outrageous to expect a roommate to tackle that kind of task.

Amber got to stew in her own juices while the thumb was gone, and rightly so.
As Amber was crying about her fear of sleeping alone, the thought briefly crossed my mind that if they really are as close as she portrays, E&R could have a mini-sleepover in the livingroom with her (as sharp-eyed folks have noticed the mattress is still there ofc) but even that is honestly asking too much.

There are not enough high-powered fans nor wax melts in the world to drown out Amber's aroma, nor the sound of her snorts as she chokes on her own fat in the night.

Also I love that Amber didn't even think of helping them set up or clean that pool- instead she just filmed them while bitchily remarking how filthy it was- but you KNOW she's going to spend all summer wallowing in it with her gross, oozing rotten belly button.

How I imagine Rickie's expression every time she waddles anywhere near his pool:

(Screenshot credit to @JerkyPirate)

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
We are all talking about this video (well, for the most part) in the present tense....but as it has been pointed out, it is well over a month and a half old. The ThumbTard has been back for a long time, there is no breakup to be had, not even the barest ripple in the status quo.
Bigass HamLard right up until she baw-leeeted her Twitter and still currently on Instagram and Snapchat has no signs whatsoever that there's trouble in paradise between herself and her bloated slug of a gremlin foot-servant, so the chances of this family reunion LAST MONTH having done anything for Thickwad Necky's self esteem are literally zero.

Shit video, shit clickbait.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I’m certain if Becky did DARE to leave Amblord we would at least get a livestream, Snapchat vid or something of the sort immediately following. She wouldn’t be able to handle something like that without venting it to the whole entire world for validation. So not only would it be great for our dear Rebecca to quit suckin Amber’s cow teet and move on with her life, but we would actually get a CURRENT vid from this troll ass cunt, maybe a crying one. Definitely a crying one.

Becky...please, please consider...We’re starting to get iron deficiencies over here from Amber’s dried up udders...

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you cook a situation?! Just stop it with the whole 'situation' situation.
Well you see, there's like - this whole situation type thingy which actually pretty much like I'm not even exaggerating - this problem where she literally can't stop, like you have no idea how hard she tries

god fucking damn that hurt to write. ALR needs to cancell all these words from her vocabulary journals

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
How long do you think it will take Amber to find a new blob to hose her down and feed her McDonald's every few hours? I mean with the amount she eats, Becky being gone a week is equivalent to two years worth of food for the average person.
You would be surprised. A lot of people on My 600 lb life have partners (enablers) that end up leaving when they start loosing weight because they don't feel needed anymore. Or they're feeders.

As repulsive as most of us find Amber, unfortunately they're people who would be willing to take care of her. Deathfats are incredibly manipulate and I totally believe Amber could find a new Butler pretty quickly and with no issues.

On topic; I really have nothing to say about this video. Becky should leave forever and Amber's clearly 10 years old and in a mindset of everyday is a sleepover. It's truly a sad and depressing codependent relationship.

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
Deathfats are incredibly manipulate and I totally believe Amber could find a new Butler pretty quickly and with no issues.
Certainly agree that all deathfats are very manipulative but with Hamber being a lezbean it shrinks her butler pool significantly, especially at her current weight. Although not impossible for her to get a replacement butch butler, Hamber has struck deathfat gold with ole NoNecky. Necky is a true cuck, she enjoys serving this beast with all her boring soul. Sometimes I think we get glimpses of her becoming self aware but her need to care for someone and in her mind the inability to not be in a relationship, trump any notion that she is going to leave. As mentioned many times here they both are perfect for each other, just all for the wrong reasons.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Certainly agree that all deathfats are very manipulative but with Hamber being a lezbean it shrinks her butler pool significantly, especially at her current weight. Although not impossible for her to get a replacement butch butler, Hamber has struck deathfat gold with ole NoNecky. Necky is a true cuck, she enjoys serving this beast with all her boring soul. Sometimes I think we get glimpses of her becoming self aware but her need to care for someone and in her mind the inability to not be in a relationship, trump any notion that she is going to leave. As mentioned many times here they both are perfect for each other, just all for the wrong reasons.
They are each others' lowest common denominators.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
In a completely hypothetical fantasy world where The ThumbTard DID manage to rub its dull, mushy braincells together enough to leave Bigass HamLard.....we know that an endless Niagra Waterfall of m.ilk would be guaranteed to flow in the wake of such a fallout.

TurboTard Necky and MushMuppet Eric absolutely outed themselves as nasty, backbiting cunts when they made the "EX GIRLFRIENDS PANTIES!" video and told gross stories about Thumby Gremlin's old ex-Gorlfriend for no reason but cheap Youtube clicks/views....can you fucking imagine the explosion of drama and m.ilk because of all the years worth of dirt they totally and for sure have on ALR? And you KNOW Eric would never keep his gossipy, snotty little bitch mouth shut about that.....Necky is a flip flopping nasty two-timing opportunist as well.

No, she didn't leave the Whale Lardess today. She probably won't any time soon. Maybe she wont until Big AL finally strokes out and dies. But oh, when she does, though. When she does......

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She must have held her pee as long as she could then just not wiped. She also doesn't wear underwear and was wearing that dress so was possibly dripping on the floor. #2 I have no idea.
Imagine Al sitting on all the furniture like that (she probably does this already). I can’t imagine the smell of the bed, couch cushions, blankets and chairs from that filth.

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
She’s seriously sad how much she goes on and on about Becky leaving and how upset she is. People with normal, healthy lives will miss a partner when they go on a trip. But usually that person has a life separate from their significant other so they can keep themselves occupied to combat loneliness. Hell, if AL ever had friends it would be a good excuse for a fun girls night. It’s videos like this that really highlight how sad and small her world is.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino