"Becky" Rebecca Williams & Williams Clan - White Trash At Its Best

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Dawn Davenport

kiwifarms.net
Why isn’t the Beckster getting alimony? I am not kidding. AL was the breadwinner in the relationship for four years. They were in a common law relationship. I don’t understand why AL isn’t required by law to provide financial support. Have I missed something?
You’re missing the fact that Kentucky doesn’t recognize common law marriage.

TwinkieBooBoo

Smoke what?
kiwifarms.net
Why isn’t the Beckster getting alimony? I am not kidding. AL was the breadwinner in the relationship for four years. They were in a common law relationship. I don’t understand why AL isn’t required by law to provide financial support. Have I missed something?
They were not married at any point. The state would view them as two single individuals who live together.

There is no mechanism that gives rights to property, assets or finances of two people living together unless they were in a legally recognised marriage.

Last edited:

Hippy Dippy

kiwifarms.net
They were not married at any point. The state would view them as two single individuals who live together.

There is no mechanism that gives rights to property, assets or finances of two people living together unless they were in a legally recognised marriage.
I am from Canada, where their union would be considered a legal relationship. Thanks for explaining.

Clown Baby

ask her how she's dooeeen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I am most surprised that Eric and Rickie even allow big Al over their place, they have literally no reason to have to see her or her be in their lives.
I think Eric lives for the drama. He also had a tendency to be snarky and take little jabs at Amber on camera, so I can only imagine how he negs her when they're in private. I always saw Eric as a mini Amber, and I think he enjoyed having someone fatter and more inept around so he didn't feel as bad about himself.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
new video
Nice intro, like the music.
Pumpkin painting with her sister. Hers is ugly she thinks. But it looks kinda cool.
Cute dogs and cats.
Rickie's, her nephew's wife's and Eric's and her nephew CJ's painted pumpkins. No mention of Amber though.

Bugs in the garden. Southern people babbling.
More cute pets. Her pair of shoes, which should go in the dumpster.

Beatonal app, she shows what's on her screen. She made a not very good, a really kinda bad track.
Only beats. Nine inch nail vibes she feels?! Like Prodigy or Maynard James Keenan?! OK.
Now that's really - kinda dumb.

She named her tracks sexualsexual and sexualdeviant and unsure and doyougotalighter and kinky.
Yes things mentally exceptional people can do with an app, wow.
This takes up a lot of the 12 minutes of this vlog. Kid is having fun with her toy. Stay tuned.

archive October 12, 2021

BobsonDugnutt

kiwifarms.net
Fun in the Holler with Morons
(subtitle- Thumby Returns to Her People)

GodDAMN, that was awful. Better get in the back of the welfare line now, Thumb (since you're still refusing to get an actual job).

Uncle Edward III would be soo disappointed.
Get a job? Who would do that when you can e beg on the internet so you can continue your worthless existence coloring children's pictures and making shitty beats.

Also the intro is the product of googling animu gifs holy shit its bad

BobsonDugnutt

kiwifarms.net
Fun in the Holler with Morons
(subtitle- Thumby Returns to Her People)

GodDAMN, that was awful. Better get in the back of the welfare line now, Thumb (since you're still refusing to get an actual job).

Uncle Edward III would be soo disappointed.
Get a job? Who would do that when you can e beg on the internet so you can continue your worthless existence coloring children's pictures and making shitty beats.

Also the intro is the product of googling animu gifs on the internet holy shit its bad
To her, YT is her job. Guess it’s better than corporate cringe or working in some factory that drains her life away.
Youtube is not a sustainable job for most. Especially if you're a boring, talentless no neck hillbilly

Bubblez McGee

Kitties are so nice
kiwifarms.net
Boy, that was really bad. Her last vlog before this one was alright, at least based on what Becky seems capable of, but this latest video was ultra low effort garbage and almost as boring as the snooze fests that ALR has been putting out lately.

It started out OK. The intro was decent and it's always nice to see the animals. The pumpkin scenes were fine, despite the fact that hers looked like it was painted by a first grader- again, I understand what she's capable of and I'm not expecting anything more from her that that.

But showing off that silly beats ap she downloaded was pathetic even for Becky standards. I kept skipping through it, but it kept going until the end of the video.

I'm sure most of us have played with little musical programs, like virtual keyboards and drum machines before. They're amusing distractions for a while, but recording something with them doesn't make someone a musician and we know that no one else is interested in hearing what we "composed" with them. But that genius spent half the video playing with what is essentially a toy.

Unfortunately, no one in her comments wants to tell her the truth, but while the fake compliments might make her happy and probably piss off Amberlynn, they aren't going to help Becky in the long run. She was lucky to have a ready made audience. Most youtubers have to start from zero. Becky's been aided by all the support from the people that were genuinely were rooting for her to make something of herself and those that want Amber to seeth.
But that will only last so long and eventually she has to be able to stand on her own and put out interesting content.
If she keeps making crap like this, her views are going to tank.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But showing off that silly beats ap she downloaded was pathetic even for Becky standards. I kept skipping through it, but it kept going until the end of the video.
It wouldn't end. No matter how far ahead I skipped it would not fucking end. I imagine mommy in heaven clapping as baby mashed her hand on the Casio keyboard - forever, because it would not fucking end.

iu
hand-clap-gestures-outdoor-28849899.jpg