BECKY’S HUGE HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!!! 10/30/19 - Amberlynn’s chili is like yessss

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

RemoveKebab

Fat Shaming is Haram
kiwifarms.net
She is dressing up for Halloween, ordered a Halloween Costume, and she is hoping it fits :optimistic:
Update: The costume is tight because it has 'butt-ins' in the front and she is bustin' at the seams around her 'breastissis'. Do not lah LAH gorl. We know it was tight around your 3 stomachs instead of your tictac tits.

The fags are still in the shanty in this video but who knows when this was filmed. She mentioned if the costume didn't fit she would have time to send it back so clearly this an old video.

Necky wants to get her haircut and this is the look she is going for:
Screenshot_20191030-121820_YouTube.jpg

Amber's reflection in the salon door
Screenshot_20191030-122118_YouTube.jpg

Necky got her haircut yesterday as evidenced by the date on the salon calendar
Screenshot_20191030-122314_YouTube.jpg

There she is. Miss America.
Screenshot_20191030-122626_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
She was so smug while reading those comments, Jesus

She obviously craves for negative attention, which is sad as fuck when your life is hanging by a thread and that's the only thing you give a shit about: DSP tier debunking accusations by saying "that's not true you idiot"

And of course she'll later fucking cry about getting negative comments, cue "I'm so glad I got this (negative) comment" quote

Casket Base

walden farms shill
kiwifarms.net
People with rounder fatter faces look bad with shorter hair because it makes their face look rounder and fatter
FTFY

Edit to comment on Becky's hair loss: I haven't seen any documentation or studies about it but my own irl observations have led me to believe that when women lose weight, even in a healthy manner, their hairline tends to thin. It'll grow back when her weight plateaus or rebounds.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino