BECKY’S HUGE HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!!! 10/30/19 - Amberlynn’s chili is like yessss

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 990989

What the fuck is wrong with Becky's hairline? She looks like she's developing male pattern baldness.
Did you see the dirty look she gave Amber when Amber asked if Becky was sure she wanted to cut it and Becky said "do you know what a pain it is maintaining this?" She was serving AL some serious daggers there, seems to me she must wash her hair, too.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Welp, turns out Thumby doesn't look good with longer hair either....may as well chop the greasy shit off....

And, maybe it'd be more believable if THUMBY said how much she loves Big Al's "chili" except it wouldn't, 'cause Thumby's acting sucks--the best actor in the world couldn't sell that slop...

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
The new hair looks like the old cut. She's had something similar before. Definitely doesn't look like that pic she was going for.

A moment of silence for the barber who had to deal with the special, 14 year old boy and his my 600 elbees life mom.
Don't forget the screeching electrocuted muppet sperging out about what tattoos and piercings he wants to get.

Troonos

Splame Durnal
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 990989

What the fuck is wrong with Becky's hairline? She looks like she's developing male pattern baldness.
She has the androgynous facial features typical of women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and the obesity that tends to keep PCOS going strong, and androgenic alopecia is a super common PCOS sign as well. That's my best guess. Wouldn't surprise me if a close inspection of Hamber's older videos revealed some tufts of dark facial hair on Necky's lips and chin.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Good on Becky for finally wearing it how she wants it. She obviously liked short hair, but bent because Amber kept shading corpulent people with short cuts, which was extremely rude and pointed. This is a good sign that Becky is at least pushing* back a little, rather than completely rolling over how she normally does.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn giving becky fake compliments is the fucking worst. As if Becky doesn't know it is disingenuous.

Do you think becky likes amberlynns soup chili because it is an appetite supressant?

Also, it really speaks to the quality of the channel that I was surprised that becky did actually get a hair cut. I thought it was going to be them playing around with a stupid haircut app or some bullshit. The clickbaiting has been so egregious that I doubted an every day occurrence like going to great clips.

Becky's hair does look better, when her long hair was down it was much easier to notice how much farther her neck stuck out compared to her chin. I don't know why she doesn't just buzz it since she is trying to go low maintenance, then she wouldn't have to fuck with it at all.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
She is dressing up for Halloween, ordered a Halloween Costume, and she is hoping it fits :optimistic:
Update: The costume is tight because it has 'butt-ins' in the front and she is bustin' at the seams around her 'breastissis'. Do not lah LAH gorl. We know it was tight around your 3 stomachs instead of your tictac tits.

The fags are still in the shanty in this video but who knows when this was filmed. She mentioned if the costume didn't fit she would have time to send it back so clearly this an old video.

Necky wants to get her haircut and this is the look she is going for:
View attachment 990952

Amber's reflection in the salon door
View attachment 990953

Necky got her haircut yesterday as evidenced by the date on the salon calendar
View attachment 990957

There she is. Miss America.
View attachment 990962
God vomited and there was Becky.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Alright. I didn't think it needed to be said but here we are.

This first appeared in the Why Does the Heffalump Haz a Sad? thread. Every unoriginal retàrd from reddit and the FB groups stole it and reposted it and perpetuated it without checking to see if the tweet existed at all. "I saw on Twitter..." the fuck you did.

I guess I should be flattered that they think I'm some hyper-vigilant lore bulldog, but read the room. I shit it out of a fake tweet generator to shitpost in an entire thread of shitposts.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino