BECKY’S HUGE HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!!! 10/30/19 - Amberlynn’s chili is like yessss

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
14:17 and then when I was with destiny I got
14:21 up to 500 pounds
and they ate junk food daily
14:24 yes it's true I feel like no
14:28 matter who I was with though I felt like
14:31 it was going to happen

But. But. Becky said Amber was "nowhere near 500 pounds!!!!!" many months after they moved in together. Amber lied and lied and lied about being 497 for what seemed like fatfinity. Now she's saying she got to 500 while still with Dusty and eating her ass.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Im pretty sure this is her costume. It has buttons and she says it can be used for other things.
Screenshot_20191030-141818(1).png

I looked on the site and didnt see much else with buttons in the front. Im only assuming she got somthing from torrid because 6-7x costumes are hard to come by that will stretch and arent made from that Halloween silk material.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Beggy Thumb is not happy. Or maybe her sour looks are directed towards the Haydurs- because she and her clan got called out for scamming.
Nothing will help you Thumby. You will always look like a slow 14 yr old boy. With a 600lb mama. Sorry not sorry.
However I did like her Alice In Chains tee.
Hamber's chili makes me gag.
Chili cook off? Sure, Jan. Haha haha.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
FTFY

Edit to comment on Becky's hair loss: I haven't seen any documentation or studies about it but my own irl observations have led me to believe that when women lose weight, even in a healthy manner, their hairline tends to thin. It'll grow back when her weight plateaus or rebounds.
Thinning from weight loss is a thing. However, if Becky lost weight, I'm not seeing where from. lol.

Also some women have it run in their families like men do. Difference is, women's hair thins evenly whereas men develop bald spots and get a receding hairline. You would not really expect this hereditary hair loss until the late thirties at earliest though.

YOUR MOM

Jello Pudding and Rape
kiwifarms.net
I don't get how that's hard to take care of. She washes and possibly brushes, then wraps an elastic around. She's not straightening, curling or doing deep conditioning treatments.

I feel bad for Becky again though. She's happy looking like that and her girlfriend is a disgusting 620lb monster who cucks her for an equally gross terrible person.

It looks to me like destiny is the worst human in the AOrbit. Beggy puts in work for the salary. Dana never pretended to love Al to get shit, she just takes what's being handed out. Destiny manipulates Al's big dumb enlarged heart for monetary gain.

The Beggy GoFundMe scandal doesn't count much against Beggy to me. It paid for itself in lols

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Oh goody! we get a do-over of last year's amazeen Halloween party to look forward to this year. With like actual guests this time - if you can call D+D and the fags 'guests'. I expect Amber will go all out in stripping Kroger of Halloween candy because she has to make sure she Gracie has enough treats.
Saying she wants to enter a chili cook-off made me laugh. It's moments like these you really pick up on Amber's narcissistic delusions. As if she has ever tasted really great chili or even comprehends what goes into making a seriously good one. Onion chunks and tube turkey boiled in tomato juice does not constitute chili!

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
My favorite thing about the chili is that the first time she made it, she most likely poured too much liquid or whatever garbage that she uses and instead of admitting she fucked up she just says thats her special recipe. I don't believe she likes water chili she just refuses to make it properly because shes is that petty.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
"Do you know how hard it is to take care of?" she asks her strands-down-to-her-shelf-ass girlfriend.

Bitch, your hair is BARELY shoulder length.
How is it going to be easier shampooing your now slightly shorter hair?
Ya got me. I see no evidence that Becky has ever styled it. It's not like she grows a frizzy mop that has to be beaten into submission with hot tools daily. Hamber doesn't do much either. The occasional (rare) shampoo and a poop bun. No evidence of maintenance, the ends look busted as hell.

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
FTFY

Edit to comment on Becky's hair loss: I haven't seen any documentation or studies about it but my own irl observations have led me to believe that when women lose weight, even in a healthy manner, their hairline tends to thin. It'll grow back when her weight plateaus or rebounds.
Keto will do this, for sure. The body perceives sudden weight loss as stress even if you need to lose weight. The hair may even grow back thicker if you keep your diet healthy. Not sure this will apply to Becky since she has other health issues going on. She's too young for age related thinning, too.

Antiks

I'M WORKING ON IT!
kiwifarms.net
Saying she wants to enter a chili cook-off made me laugh. It's moments like these you really pick up on Amber's narcissistic delusions. As if she has ever tasted really great chili or even comprehends what goes into making a seriously good one. Onion chunks and tube turkey boiled in tomato juice does not constitute chili!
Indeed, she's completely fucking clueless / useless in the kitchen. But I would love to see her in a chill cook-off. Imagine her desperately waddling around, soaked in sweat, grunting & gasping for air, whining about her swollen feet, dumping all kinds of random shit into a pot full of sludge all whilst overlooking the fact that Becky has gone into full blown cardiac arrest just a couple of metres away.

I'd consider giving it a thumbs up.

MissyMissyMila

Fugliest Slut You'll Ever Meet
kiwifarms.net
Everytime I see them sitting next to each other in the car I freak. It looks like Becky is sitting in a hole and Amber is sitting on phone books.
Cause she's sitting on her fat ass. Haha get it?

Alright. I didn't think it needed to be said but here we are.

This first appeared in the Why Does the Heffalump Haz a Sad? thread. Every unoriginal retàrd from reddit and the FB groups stole it and reposted it and perpetuated it without checking to see if the tweet existed at all. "I saw on Twitter..." the fuck you did.

I guess I should be flattered that they think I'm some hyper-vigilant lore bulldog, but read the room. I shit it out of a fake tweet generator to shitpost in an entire thread of shitposts.
Damn you fooled me too. Thought that shit was real for the longest, wasn't paying attention. Ban me to reddit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino