BECKY’S HUGE HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!!! 10/30/19 - Amberlynn’s chili is like yessss

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure there's any cute fatchick hairstyles that could make Beggy look less unfortunate and thumbish.
Mentally disabled teenage boy is a step up from the young Mario Batali look she had before. Though I guess she only downgrade possible is that Moe Howard bowl cut the 'tards seem to like.
What does Andy Milonakis have to do with any of this?
Love how this bitch keeps that soup at a rolling boil, even after people have obviously helped themselves to it.
I like how the mushrooms are stiff and uncooked even after she has boiled the heck out of them. I am very sure that no one wants to eat that witch's brew.

THEKINGOFGOUTVLOGS

kiwifarms.net
So this video spans over a couple of days

The only thing she found interesting to vlog in one of the days is her making that "chili" and how much Becky rated (God forbid she lets Becky say instead how much she rates it, we have to take someone's word who lies constantly about small things)

And "Destiny didn't cheat on me", but didn't Amber ask Dana in one of her videos if Dana is afraid that Destiny would cheat on her with someone else like she did with Amber? (I can't seem to find it, I skimmed through all the videos she uploaded ever since she quit her 100 days of uploading twice). Oh, and Destiny straight up admitting in one of her livestreams that she did cheat with Amber and called her food shit

Also, stop pointing at stuff like a toddler, Amber, you look ridiculous

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I remember her asking Dana that & the answers & your memory is 100% correct- she posed the question exactly that way. It was on 1 of her other social media though, not YT. I don't remember which but it's been reposted to YT by at least 1 reactor - just can't recall which one. She has nothing of interest to upload anymore. I'm assuming the Ds weren't there this past weekend or she would have been happy to vlog all about their fun activities. She's able to do less & less & has no interest in doing anything anyway other than buying stuff she doesn't need, stuffing her face & trying to make the most mundane daily activities come across as interesting. The closer she gets to full on bed bound, the less she has to say. I would pay good money to be at the chili making competition she enters. Doesn't a really good chili take several hours to make properly?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
It still amuses me how she thinks that to be active and healthy she just needs to "move more" and "work her stamina and muscles".... eeerrr
She really believes that she can be an active normal person being 600lbs, is good that she moves but she needs to lose weight at the same time, otherwise, she will just crush her joints more and more.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
It still amuses me how she thinks that to be active and healthy she just needs to "move more" and "work her stamina and muscles".... eeerrr
She really believes that she can be an active normal person being 600lbs, is good that she moves but she needs to lose weight at the same time, otherwise, she will just crush her joints more and more.
Actually if she moves more, whatever it means, is likely to lead to injuries. Her muscles are too weak to control her body if she somehow twist and fall, and her joints could not stabilize her. An ankle twist on a normal person could lean to a sprain but on her it could be a lot more serious. How do you stabilize an ankle on legs of that size? She is one slip to be long term bed bound.

She is to the point that she will soon need supplemental oxygen; her lungs and heart cannot deliver enough oxygen to her muscles. That why she talks about working on stamina. Nothing will work as long as she stays at that weight.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has talked about before how doing movement at her size is actually dangerous; she's definitely aware that exercise puts her at risk of catastrophic injury and that she should focus more on her eating until she's down significant weight. So I assume her bragging about moooveeen shooooooo much is just her typical bullshit.

Just like when people were criticizing her eating the other day and she assured us that she's losing weight. Sure jan.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Actually if she moves more, whatever it means, is likely to lead to injuries. Her muscles are too weak to control her body if she somehow twist and fall, and her joints could not stabilize her. An ankle twist on a normal person could lean to a sprain but on her it could be a lot more serious. How do you stabilize an ankle on legs of that size? She is one slip to be long term bed bound.

She is to the point that she will soon need supplemental oxygen; her lungs and heart cannot deliver enough oxygen to her muscles. That why she talks about working on stamina. Nothing will work as long as she stays at that weight.
She's actually lucky she lives in a place where the sidewalks don't get icy. She'd not only badly injure herself in a fall, she'd be far more likely to fall in the first place since she can barely manage to keep her balance on dry pavement.

Adopting a penguin-like waddle is a good way for normal people to avoid falling on ice, but that presupposes their bulk is under their control. AL's waddles are more like someone trying to move a dresser by "walking" it from side to side.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
She's actually lucky she lives in a place where the sidewalks don't get icy. She'd not only badly injure herself in a fall, she'd be far more likely to fall in the first place since she can barely manage to keep her balance on dry pavement.

Adopting a penguin-like waddle is a good way for normal people to avoid falling on ice, but that presupposes their bulk is under their control. AL's waddles are more like someone trying to move a dresser by "walking" it from side to side.
Ahh I don't know. Kentucky gets quite a bit of snow and ice if it's one of those bad winters. Especially where they are.
And they do have the three concrete steps, porch and driveway. I'm sure they aren't smart enough to salt those areas.
Unless she just hibernates all winter. Basically an everyday occurrence with her now.
I find it funny how she mentions she and Beggy are staying in for the evening. A watching movies date night.
Bish when DON'T you stay in?

hamburgerlardraid

spinnage sodiums
kiwifarms.net
Im pretty sure this is her costume. It has buttons and she says it can be used for other things.
View attachment 991234
I looked on the site and didnt see much else with buttons in the front. Im only assuming she got somthing from torrid because 6-7x costumes are hard to come by that will stretch and arent made from that Halloween silk material.
fatunicorn.jpg

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Amber's chili have a lot of sodium in it? And isn't Becky suppose to be careful on how much sodium she's taking since she has kidney problems?

Uhm, what?

Is Amber a lah?

And I wonder if they're going to that Halloween party again, where Becky and Eric did all the work and Amber takes all the credit while sitting on her ass.

Don't really like Becky's haircut, but if she's happy then its fine.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She said: "not a party but a little Hallowe'en get together, where we just hang out..." I suspect she's hoping D & D will agree to come over, in costume, hang out & eat & watch scary movies & eat & fill the house with shrill shrieks of giddy, girlish laughter & eat & let Becky tell scary stories & eat & stay up all night or something. I dunno - no idea if the girls are working yet & if so, if they're working shift & thus may not be available. I'm sure Ricky & Eric had other, (better), options for the night if they choose to do something in keeping with the holiday. But Ricky works tomorrow, I think & may not want to do too much tonight. That being said, the night long braying of 4 hungry heffalumps isn't going to be conducive to a decent night's sleep.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino