BECKY’S HUGE HAIR TRANSFORMATION!!!! 10/30/19 - Amberlynn’s chili is like yessss

Alpo_Farts36

I can see Russia from my backyard
kiwifarms.net
Just caught Becky giving ALR this look - and holy shit if this isn’t the look of pure resentment, I don’t know what is.

Necky is so sick of Hamber’s shit, but is also too much of a greedy, lazy thumb-slug to do anything about it.

(slowed down so you can really see the look of “I can’t fucking stand you” as she looks away and Fat Amber laughs.)

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to imagine a hairstyle that would flatter Becky, but I think the major detractors to her appearance are her obesity (obviously) and the fact that she never smiles. She always has that exceptional stank face. Her teeth are gross, but if she smiled even with her lips shut her appearance would improve. Not that she has much to smile about. She could also stand to wear actual women's clothing instead of 5XL men's shirts pulled over her egg-shaped torso.

I really enjoy how Becky tries to project a tough, alpha image. Yeah Becky, nothing is more badass than literally wiping a 600lb unemployable's ass so she'll give you enough pocket money for the Catdog shirt you've been eyeing in Walmart. Jesus wept.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
It amazes me how she tries to lie about stupid little things
Oh I only eat Orange Chicken two or three times a year... bitch are you counting in dog years or something?
I think she lies to herself more than anyone else. The lies she tells other people is more of an extension of that. I think she believes that she only has orange chicken a few times a year. Maybe because she's not remembering all the times they went or maybe because she explains them away (oh yeah, when we were in Lexington for other reason we just so happened to get orange chicken, but we only decided to go twice...)

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I think she lies to herself more than anyone else. The lies she tells other people is more of an extension of that. I think she believes that she only has orange chicken a few times a year. Maybe because she's not remembering all the times they went or maybe because she explains them away (oh yeah, when we were in Lexington for other reason we just so happened to get orange chicken, but we only decided to go twice...)
We know if she's delusional about her weight and freakishness, she's going to be delusional about how much she eats and how often she eats it.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to imagine a hairstyle that would flatter Becky, but I think the major detractors to her appearance are her obesity (obviously) and the fact that she never smiles. She always has that exceptional stank face. Her teeth are gross, but if she smiled even with her lips shut her appearance would improve. Not that she has much to smile about. She could also stand to wear actual women's clothing instead of 5XL men's shirts pulled over her egg-shaped torso.

I really enjoy how Becky tries to project a tough, alpha image. Yeah Becky, nothing is more badass than literally wiping a 600lb unemployable's ass so she'll give you enough pocket money for the Catdog shirt you've been eyeing in Walmart. Jesus wept.
Becky looks like a blob fish, and that's her major problem. The fact that with obesity her face has melted with her neck into a straight line that goes on to her sternum really fucked her up.

The Jokester

TFW she opens the iron you got her for Christmas
kiwifarms.net
Just caught Becky giving ALR this look - and holy shit if this isn’t the look of pure resentment, I don’t know what is.

Necky is so sick of Hamber’s shit, but is also too much of a greedy, lazy thumb-slug to do anything about it.

(slowed down so you can really see the look of “I can’t fucking stand you” as she looks away and Fat Amber laughs.)
View attachment 992626
No shade, it would be just the sun but she does look like she has a moustache going

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I'm late AF, but Becky has already said she has PCOS. That's why she carries her weight around the middle, that's why she has excess peach fuzz, that's why she has high blood pressure, that's why she needs to watch what the fuck she eats unless she wants diabetes, that also explains her terrible acne scars on her face. She has untreated PCOS. She is developing male pattern baldness as that can be a symptom as well. This could be easily controlled by taking a BC and losing weight, but that's way too fucking hard for her.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Amber caressing her hair like that is especially disgusting. It's clearly an act of provocation and not done in a loving way. She probably never touches Becky like that or compliments her when the camera's off. This was purely a power play ("Watch me bully my girlfriend and watch my girlfriend do jack shit about it!").

The internet has not forgotten about that "round faces and short hair" comment. You can actually pinpoint the exact moment when Becky decided to grow it out. How sad. And finally, she decides fuck it, I like it short, please let me do this one thing for MYSELF, and here comes BullyLynn to poke and prod her with stupid vapid comments.

Amber sure knows how to pick 'em! Anyone else would have slapped that Mickey Mouse glove away and countered with, "Are you getting yours cut too? Because I'm getting tired of washing mine and yours."

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Amber caressing her hair like that is especially disgusting. It's clearly an act of provocation and not done in a loving way. She probably never touches Becky like that or compliments her when the camera's off. This was purely a power play ("Watch me bully my girlfriend and watch my girlfriend do jack shit about it!").

The internet has not forgotten about that "round faces and short hair" comment. You can actually pinpoint the exact moment when Becky decided to grow it out. How sad. And finally, she decides fuck it, I like it short, please let me do this one thing for MYSELF, and here comes BullyLynn to poke and prod her with stupid vapid comments.

Amber sure knows how to pick 'em! Anyone else would have slapped that Mickey Mouse glove away and countered with, "Are you getting yours cut too? Because I'm getting tired of washing mine and yours."
Perhaps Beggy is finally seeing what she has gotten herself into(after all this time). Maybe D&D being back and crashing with them is finally, FINALLY showing Beckster how things really are with the behemoth.
These looks she's throwing out at Al- is probably because she's finally seeing Al for who she really is. Dusty coming around is just putting icing on the cake.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Agree on the inappropriateness of how she was touching her hair. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it came across as though Becky's hair belonged to HER, Amber & she could muss it up or do with it what she pleased. If Amber was a dog & Becky a fire hydrant... yeah, that's how it struck me. What does Amber "allow" Becky to keep to herself, to be her own? Not much from what I can see.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Agree on the inappropriateness of how she was touching her hair. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but it came across as though Becky's hair belonged to HER, Amber & she could muss it up or do with it what she pleased. If Amber was a dog & Becky a fire hydrant... yeah, that's how it struck me. What does Amber "allow" Becky to keep to herself, to be her own? Not much from what I can see.
That's a good way of putting it. It does seem like an ownership thing.

Amber buys it, AOwns it. That includes people, apparently...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino