Becoming A Mermaid - 8/12/2019 -

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imaging her as a mermaid is kinda fun, since no person that fat goes into deep water. while her fat would act as an excellent flotation device, she would also be screwed if she flipped over onto her face in the water, because her t-rex arms are woefully inadequate for swimeen. I also wonder if since she carries most of the fat in her legs/butt if that part of her would float and submerge her torso/head (which are less fat, and less buoyant), since she can't really bend at the torso very well. Theres gotta be a physics sperg somewhere on kf that knows what would happen if you dumped a super fat into a deep pool.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
It's a known fact that her legs are the beginning of the end. Once they are unleashed upon the world it will herald the coming of the old ones driving all who witness them to madness. Their minds shall be opened to the void and their voices shall summon the gods of chaos.

Then some badass wizard will have to save the world, but not me, I'm busy.
All you have to do is eat the three umbilical cords from the old gods and it should be fine.

Guess I should start consuming my Madman's Knowledge.
1565637931511.png

In all seriousness the fact that it took her three minutes to figure out that you are supposed to use the wand to apply that shit to her face made me want to tear my own throat out. And don't give the excuse that its because "I am not a BeAuTy GuRu," thats common sense gorl why the fuckity fuck would you think thats how you're supposed to apply moon craters glitter to your oinky face?

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Her double chin is sticking out so much that it now looks more prominent than her actual chin.

Gorl is going to get stretch marks on her face.
To be honest I'm genuinely surprised that her gigantic, pop-out man chin is so large that is managing to still be so massive and hefty as to have discernable shape and be noticeable within the wide, neverending pool of blubbery fat that is her cheesewheel/moonface.

Like....it is some kind of chin achievement that it continues to burst free of the fat fupa that is blobbing all around it and melting into her neck.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep thinking about that piece of glitter that went down her shirt. We’d just take a shower and it’d wash down the drain.

But for Amber, that piece of sharp little glitter is going to stay stuck to her skin and will worm its way to the damp recesses of a fold, where it’ll dig in, causing minor scratches that become filled with yeast and bacteria. Eventually, she’ll have an infection she won’t notice for a while and by the time she does, she’ll be near sepsis.

Is she liveeen? Or will it be death by glitter?

TotallyAChick

kiwifarms.net
Imaging her as a mermaid is kinda fun, since no person that fat goes into deep water. while her fat would act as an excellent flotation device, she would also be screwed if she flipped over onto her face in the water, because her t-rex arms are woefully inadequate for swimeen. I also wonder if since she carries most of the fat in her legs/butt if that part of her would float and submerge her torso/head (which are less fat, and less buoyant), since she can't really bend at the torso very well. Theres gotta be a physics sperg somewhere on kf that knows what would happen if you dumped a super fat into a deep pool.
You might be underestimating the fat on/in her head.
(I was just thinking about her floating though- how much weight could she carry as a floating device?)

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Turning yourself into a mermaid only requires make-up samples and some dollar store glitter?

Even the laziest of YouTube whores could do more than that. FFS, the dollar store is literally waddling distance. Just send Necky to get you a shitty wig and six fake coconuts, for your udders.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
This looks like it was filmed the same day as the MAKEUP CHALLENGE GOES UNEXPECTED video that was posted on August 4th. She looks to be wearing the same makeup and the pillows and blankets are in the same orientation. Why she bothered to change her top who knows.

View attachment 887429
Because Hamber's narcissism deludes her to believe everyone else is even dumber than her exceptional self. So she genuinely thinks if she just puts a different top on in one of the videos her viewers won't figure out that the lazy fat fuck filmed multiple videos from the same spot atop Pillow Mountain on the same day. I'm sure we'll see at least one more video from this exact same angle in the coming weeks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino